Sweetstuff

Suicide

Prowler
Sajinol Suicide Jamison
Should i TT the 1.2k of sweetstuff i have or should i hold out for the big "tame animals" that they keep talking about??

Suicide

Depends on how bad you need the peds.

Darkaner said:
Depends on how bad you need the peds.

Nah, I really dont have to have the peds. Just wondering if, when taming comes out is it going to be a sought after item. Like one of my soc mates has 5k of sweat... when the banninating of trapping occured he made a fortune due to the inflation of sweat.

Trying to see if anyone else things that is a possiblilty. If so i will hang on to the stuff for awhile.

Suicide

Well if taming is what the nutrio bars are for then it might go up in value. One thing is for sure, sweetstuff can't drop in value. If you can afford to store it, do so. :)

I keep mine too. DOnt know why but I kepp them. Maybe I am a PE-Messi :eek:

If you don't need to TT, keep it :D

One of the Golden Rules of PE. Otherwise you might kick yourself later if Sweetstuff does become useful.

Aziphirael said:
If you don't need to TT, keep it :D

One of the Golden Rules of PE. Otherwise you might kick yourself later if Sweetstuff does become useful.

Yeah, i TT my 151 ped of azzurite i found once. Still kicking myself over that one. And damn near TT the 66 ped of rugaritz... luckily i asked as i was about to TT what its value was... would have lost about 840 ped.... :eek:

Suicide

Back