Swunt Your Wombana Extravaganza

lightrevant

Young
The Event Team of cerealkiller & Bal reprises it’s spectacular event of this April past. Then, we moved 32 noobs from Caly to Ark, handed them all Herman Ark-0's and ammo. We, for the first time ever, hosted a Wombana team hunting contest. For weeks after, the sweat circles at Celeste Outpost were much bigger and I (CK) even managed to get a circle going on Wombanas a few times. It was a huge success and met its goals. It also bordered on being a disorganized lollapalooza.

So now we’re taking the lessons we learned that first time (we still feel the pain) and giving it another go. This one we’re tentatively calling the the “Swunt Your Wombana Extravaganza”.

What’s being planned this time is a Swunt, again in Ark Underground and on Wombana at Fire Crystal TP. The entire group will be organized into teams of 8 players each, 7 swunters and 1 medic. There will be a maximum of 96 players (3x the size!!). The date for the event is to be held on aug 20 @ 20:45. Here’s how it will work:

1) 19:00 @ Caly’s Club Royal CK begins assembly of swunt teams of 8 while @ RT’s CND Lagoon Bal begins assembly of swunt teams of 8
2) 19:00 –19:45 @ the assembly site, each Team Leader receives a kit with 1 Ark TT FAP, 7 Hermann Ark-0s, 42 PED in Universal Ammo and 56 PED for teleporter fees. Each Team Leader is responsible for making a team & adding all members to the team. The rules for the team are Damage Share and the Medic percent is set at 12%. The Team Leader then PMs the owner of their transport ship.
3) 19:45 – 20:00 Each Team Leader is contacted in turn and adds the owner to the team. The team members are added to the Guest List & summoned.
4) 20:15 – 20:45 Teams arrive at the Arkadia Space Station where the weapons, ammo, FAP and PED area distributed to team members. Team members then teleport to a site on Arkadia and then to the Arkadia Underground & then to Fire Crystal.
5) 20:45 The teams begin the official Swunt Your Wombana Extravaganza
6) 21:45 Team leaders collect up to 500 sweat / member & report to the Event Leaders
7) 22:00 We will buy all the sweat @ 2.2/k and Team Leaders will then distribute these proceeds to the team members.

If you are interested, please reply here and put your full in-game name in the post. If a group of you are applying as a team, so much the better & please indicate the team leader.

Put me down as a medic :) Oh reading it again, looks like I'd not be able to do it :( Anyway, sounds like a fun event :)

I would be quite happy to join this venture.
Bear in mind I have not left Planet Calypso, so all Arkadia TP's are currently unavailable to me.
Quintas Quackdaz Farmer

Sounds like an awesome event, good luck :D

Would be great for the underground to get sweat hunting going down there :)

Wombana Extravaganza

I would be quite happy to join this venture.
Bear in mind I have not left Planet Calypso, so all Arkadia TP's are currently unavailable to me.
Quintas Quackdaz Farmer

Not ever having left Calypso is not a problem, Quintas. Just be sure to check your Client Loader under Tools / Planet Data and be sure that Mindark Space and both Arkadia Planetary System selections are checked before the flight to Arkadia. You have to do this before you log in, not after. By default you will have all the Arkadia teleporters you will need (Celeste Quarry on Planet Arkadia & after the Main teleporter in the Underground, just teleport to Fire Crystal). :yay::wtg:

If I am home...i will come healing :yay:

And my deepest respect guys...you are doing a really great job...gathering people and bring them to Ark

and putting the hole thing together :eyecrazy:

Love Crystal :cheer:

A Labor of Love

If I am home...i will come healing :yay:

And my deepest respect guys...you are doing a really great job...gathering people and bring them to Ark

and putting the hole thing together :eyecrazy:

Love Crystal :cheer:

We do it out of respect for new players and their efforts to find fun & friends in the game. We do it to see the smiles on the winner's faces. We do it to help the planet karma increase and the birdseed flourish. But mostly we do it because it is fun.

Last edited:
I'd be interested in going, im a newbie but learn fast, what time would it be for eastern standard in usa?

Damon Kwaigonjin Bradley is avi name, mail me in game with deatailes please

Last edited by a moderator:
swunt extravaganza

I would like to participate with my partner who is a healer

Pengara Pen Bloodrayne
Bruce Lee Nights

ty all very much

tyvm all that attended 56 sweaters not quite our goal but nice improvement over our first event. dont forget the sponsors tingtang, realdad, KISS, simone, morgoth, thrilz, and oghr. team leaders coco, leon, blacklotus, amilie, SC, dar, and oghr also were invaluable. and ofc the ringleaders bal and myself all had a great time 40k of sweat was bought and tons of shrap handed out.

And adding my thanks....

To all who attended:
Thank you for helping us to make this a great event & fun for all. :yay:

To all who contributed:

Thank you for the goods & services you provided :cool: CK named 'em & I'm adding BadPhish to the list.

To all who missed it:
There will be a next time, stay tuned :yup: But first, a problem must be fixed :broke: But we'll think of a way :eureka:
Perhaps an increase in the market price of birdseed? :tapfinger or more likely sweat! :thumbup:

Back