[System]: This item is currently busy and can not be accessed
CTD...

"It's déjà vu all over again" -Yogi Berra

:laugh:

I hate that, and it happens so often!!!

totally reduces DPS and ability to heal! great for MA's pockets, sucks for those who bought gear based on stats, and stats are thrown out the window when you run into "busy" items and "failed failed failed"!

Fix this garbage!!! :grumble:

the weird part for me is that it locks one particular weapon even though you can use another

same goes for faps too

its lag but not as we know it

as you can see my pistol is locked so i am using rifle

showimage.php
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
the weird part for me is that it locks one particular weapon even though you can use another

same goes for faps too

its lag but not as we know it

as you can see my pistol is locked so i am using rifle

showimage.php
[/URL][/IMG]

Yeah it's a bug on top of a dropped packet or lag.

And I agree with the above, it's past time MA built in measures to reduce the deterioration of weapon or fap stats due to Telia's issues or distance from servers. I detailed such measures before but one that is pretty obvious is to make the repeat key apply at the server and not at the client. Then you can hit repeat and be sure you are getting your full dps, even if you have high ping and packet drop rate. That would have been a problem before because missed shots cost us, but now it has no disadvantage. It would be amazing to finally get the same dps out of weapons as the rest of you across the pond.

Another one that really annoys me lately is that I can try to loot a mob and move on, and because I have such amazing latency lately, I'm out of range by the time it attempts to loot the mob and it gets left there. The client should position stamp the loot request and the server carry it out if it's in range of the dead mob regardless of whether it thinks that's where the avatar is or not.

also if MA do glance over this thread . an investigation into the area near fort troy with the proterons . there is some really bizarre chat / game play lag going on there .

Invariably, it always happens when I need my fap. I'll get a big hit, and of course I can't heal, but that doesn't stop the mob from hitting me until I die :wtg:

I am not aware I am able to use any other item. IIRC, I have tried to click on other things and can't. Or, if I can switch, it doesn't work, I will get the same message. I'll test it out more the next time it happens, shouldn't be long until that happens again.

I don't know if its technically related, but occasionally, I'll be standing in a place where I have cleared mobs, there is no mob around, and all of the sudden I will take a bunch of hits in rapid succession and it will kill my avatar. In this case I can pull out my fap, but its of no use, the hits come to fast. That's always fun :laugh:

also if MA do glance over this thread . an investigation into the area near fort troy with the proterons . there is some really bizarre chat / game play lag going on there .

Interesting you say Fort Troy, I've been camping Caperons north of Fort Troy for a while, this is where I am experiencing this now. I wonder if any of the other campers are experiencing the same :scratch2:

I do also remember seeing it in the cave instance when I was working on my Mind Reaver Iron Mission.

Typical computing shit that's been going on in this game for years despite all of the MA announced improvements. It follows my second rule of dealing with computer stuff, It always works, except when it doesn't :wise::laugh:

Interesting you say Fort Troy, I've been camping Caperons north of Fort Troy for a while, this is where I am experiencing this now. I wonder if any of the other campers are experiencing the same :scratch2:

I do also remember seeing it in the cave instance when I was working on my Mind Reaver Iron Mission.

Typical computing shit that's been going on in this game for years despite all of the MA announced improvements. It follows my second rule of dealing with computer stuff, It always works, except when it doesn't :wise::laugh:

well i spent a few hours on the Prots with some soc buddies , and we all had experienced the same issues

and i know this is not Client side , so MA need to step up their game ( pardon the pun )

Seriously MA, whatever your doing on the servers between 03:30 and 04:30 server time stop it! Move it to some other time for a while. Spread the pain around. Eat your own dog shit. I'm getting sick of dealing with this EVERY FUCKING NIGHT during our peak play time. :mad:

Back