Selling: T5.99 Strong claw 75k

Status
Please reply by conversation.
SB: 115k
BO:125k

lol what a joker.. i mean SB 95 and Bo100k didnt work?

SB: 115k
BO:125k

lol what a joker.. i mean SB 95 and Bo100k didnt work?
lol if a T0 aug60 can sell for 125k, then theres no reason my T5 strong claw, which has just as good returns, more hp/skill gain, and tiers up armor better cant fetch the same. And with mine and Faiths being the last on the market, and the last that will be on the market for a while, then if you wanna hold the true power of fisting, then you're going to pay current market price.

lol if a T0 aug60 can sell for 125k, then theres no reason my T5 strong claw, which has just as good returns, more hp/skill gain, and tiers up armor better cant fetch the same. And with mine and Faiths being the last on the market, and the last that will be on the market for a while, then if you wanna hold the true power of fisting, then you're going to pay current market price.

Range which makes active dps often 10-20% more, 8% more eff, can use mayhem amp, usable at low level in a common profession to reach. The list why LR-60 is priced as it is, is a mile long.

Coming from someone who has used strong claw for 4 years.

Range which makes active dps often 10-20% more, 8% more eff, can use mayhem amp, usable at low level in a common profession to reach. The list why LR-60 is priced as it is, is a mile long.

Coming from someone who has used strong claw for 4 years.
i get that. But a T0 lr60 isn't better then a T5 strong claw. Ive hunted with both. ranged is cool and all, but im still gaining HP and armor tiers 10 fold compared a lr60

Back to the top!

Bump for upgrading normal amp to improved amp

Bump! Still lowest price, especially with an imp trauma 6!

Friday bump! Still at a great price for T5 SC with imp amp 👊🏻

$1 and I'll give you hugs :D

But free bump for my soc mate and great wep!

Everyone keeps trying to rent this! Someone buy it! 😂

Spontaneous combustion

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back