Selling: T5.99 Strong claw 75k

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Heeey, thought my thread was the nasty kinky nsfw one!

still got the best price around for a claw/imp amp!

Again. If someone is interested, they can message me lol. No “water boarding” lol. Everyone knows what a strong claw and an imp trauma 6. You already have the info. I dont need to post my price.

Where is the BO ? you mention BO reduced in thread name.

SB: 115k
BO:125k

lol what a joker.. i mean SB 95 and Bo100k didnt work?

lol if a T0 aug60 can sell for 125k, then theres no reason my T5 strong claw, which has just as good returns, more hp/skill gain, and tiers up armor better cant fetch the same. And with mine and Faiths being the last on the market, and the last that will be on the market for a while, then if you wanna hold the true power of fisting, then you're going to pay current market price.

These are the only reference of SB/BO I can find in the three pages, so I guess they still stand then.

These are the only reference of SB/BO I can find in the three pages, so I guess they still stand then.
Yeah go figure one day he wants 100k bo next day 125k.... no wonder its bumped 100000000 times...

Yeah go figure one day he wants 100k bo next day 125k.... no wonder its bumped 100000000 times...
You’re literally the most hated person on pcf. No one cares about your shit talking 😂

Also. Sale pending @ 95k. First one to come with the ped claims the pro fister 3000, and the imp trauma 6 😎

shes back on the market! lol. Buyers gf wated something else. I feel like were close though!

lot of item offers. Lookin for ped though. Hard to withdraw items 😂 95k for a t5 strong claw and imp trauma 6!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back