Selling: T5.99 Strong claw 75k

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Mcshakerz

Alpha
Society
Crimson Devils
Patrick Pennywise Mcshakerz
Well everyone, its time for me to take a break. As you all know, I have been using the claws since August, and climbed the ladder starting with the weak claw. I have praised these claws from the start, and I still do. During easter Mayhem, I did gold because I knew I was going to be busy, and wouldn't have time to finish Redelute. I started Easter Mayhem with 10k ped, and looted 726 boxes, 7147 tokens. I didn't hit any major hofs, or anything crazy this mayhem. with the same ped, bought a wiles pristine for 1500ped, and still ended mayhem with 8.7k. I did 100% cat5, and did not re enter mayhem once gold was finished.
The loot returns and HP gain alone for the claws are awesome, but with the strong claw, I was overly impressed. I'm looking to sell this within the next couple weeks, and am not looking for items or clds. Only pure ped will earn you the right to wield this amazing fisting tool. Do you have what it takes to be one of the best fisters!

recently got the imp trauma 6 to make the buyer a bit happier with the purchase :)

Last edited:
Back to the top! You know you want it! Lets seal the deal with a fist bump 👊🏻

Strong claw = Charlie Sheen mode - WINNING!

Buy this amazing weapon so I can upgrade! <3

Saturday
bump!

Last edited:
Do you have what it takes to be part of the fisting club?

If you can’t beat them, fist them!

disregard. free bump.

lets get this thing sold!

Dont be shy. Lets talk about it :)

back to the top again!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back