Selling: T6 Mayhem Scintillator Heliotrope (SOLD AUCTION)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Baldurn

Stalker
Society
Rangers
Archaon Baldurn Zantetsuken
SOLD IN AUCTION

Hi,

I'm thinking about selling this rare gun. It is extremely fun to use with the natural 79 attacks/min (I've been using 15% ring buff with 10% candy cane, resulting in 98,8 attacks/min). The quick attack speed makes it very versatile for many mobs since you do not overkill to a big extent, but the high DPS still makes many bigger mobs viable as well. It is also one of very few weapons ingame with 1% increased crit chance included with the weapon. This enables a wider variety of ring setups to achieve 5% focused blow (very well suited to use with modified viceroy or ranger scope as an example). Additionally it has extremely low decay (0,269 PEC/shot) which enables efficient utilization of shrapnel, and it lasts almost 9 hours with no reload buffs or damage enhancers in it. All in all it is a great weapon to help you reach lvl 100. The gun in question has a nice TIR with 144/200 and current tier is 6,86 (and increasing since I am still using it).

Stats on Entropia Wiki (Please note that range is 39.6 as shown in pictures below and not 36.0 as stated on entropiawiki).

Stats with 6 damage enhancers and Imp a105 (although overcharged 204 would be optimal amp choice):

Natural stats:

A T7 sold in February last year for +30,1k, but I am interested in offers currently and will not post neither asking price nor BO. Please reach out to me here on forum or ingame.

Last edited:
I currently have its smaller brother. I Love this series of guns. I shall do some contemplating. In the meantime GL.

Bump for this gun that basically has a Omegaton Ranger Scope Mk. 1 built in

Moved to auction, locking thread

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back