Taco's Epic Hate Thread

I hate people who hate so fuc* ya'all :3

Reactions: Mac
I hate when you ask some dude, they say "oh I made F ava because armor is cheaper and easier to get." Not really! Nice try... You fucking pervert.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I hate when men are always so terribly afraid of what others might think about them.
Fracking pussies! :wtg:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I hate when men are always so terribly afraid of what others might think about them.
Fracking pussies! :wtg:

I hate when F male avatars have penis envy and hold their sword like it is a penis in their PCF profile pic. She should be proud of her vagina. :yay:

Edit: for the record, I am all in favor of cross-dressing, and all that fun stuff. I just hate when they use that armor excuse. Just be honest...a F ava is more fun to look at :D

I mean really...so some random noob dude who doesn't even know what a tt was when he started somehow knew before he made his avatar that Salamander F was cheaper? give me a break :) For alt's or second avatars yes, I can see that excuse applying, maybe...but not for 90% of male-ran females...no way.

For most players to use that excuse AFTER the fact because they learned it AFTER they started playing is silly.

I shoulda made a F avatar because I like looking at tits. And if I did, and someone ask me, I would say it is because I like looking at tits. If tits weren't as awesome as tits are, then I am not sure what I would say, but given how great all tits are on all women, I would definitly just say straight out "I love TITS" instead of "I love F armor prices."

Last edited:
Funny stuff, when I started, I was so nieve that it didn't even occur to me that males would make female avatars or know why they might do it. I saw all the female avatars and just thought it was cool that so many females were playing this game :laugh: Rev, my first soc m8, one of the first persons I interacted with in game lol's to this day because I thought he was a female, I might have even tried to flirt with him, not that there is anything wrong with that... :laugh:

As I said before, knowing what I know now, I would happily pay MA for my avatar to get a sex change from Male to Female for all the stated benefits! ;)

Funny stuff, when I started, I was so nieve that it didn't even occur to me that males would make female avatars or know why they might do it. I saw all the female avatars and just thought it was cool that so many females were playing this game :laugh: Rev, my first soc m8, one of the first persons I interacted with in game lol's to this day because I thought he was a female, I might have even tried to flirt with him, not that there is anything wrong with that... :laugh:

As I said before, knowing what I know now, I would happily pay MA for my avatar to get a sex change from Male to Female for all the stated benefits! ;)

I hate it when you get jiggy with a sexy sexy female avater and they turn round and say their a man in RL. :ahh:

Reactions: Mac
I hate when F male avatars have penis envy and hold their sword like it is a penis in their PCF profile pic. She should be proud of her vagina.
Rofl, 2 sick! :laugh:

Btw, I think english is inherently a sexist language.

In my native language there is just one word for both "he" and "she". There are separate words for "man" and "woman" ofc, but if u don't want to specify u can use the neutral word without specifying the sex at all.
Which means there is no stupid "he/she" problems like in contemporary English. Everybody hates this "he/she" but everybody uses it anyway whenever it's official and u have to be politically correct...

Idk, the concept of sexless pronouns may be hard to comprehend for the native English speaker (or any other Indo-German language for that matter).
For me, it seems awkward that you can't even talk to anyone simply as a person, as another human being. You always have to determine first which sex he or she belongs to...
If u forced to think about sex with every sentence u say ur whole life, no wonder u start seeing things eventually. :wtg:

as a totally offtop remark: this is my 2nd avatar, the 1st one was (ofc) male lol

Last edited:
I hate people that moan, because they are jealous and don't understand life or this game.

In my native language there is just one word for both "he" and "she". There are separate words for "man" and "woman" ofc, but if u don't want to specify u can use the neutral word without specifying the sex at all.
Which means there is no stupid "he/she" problems like in contemporary English. Everybody hates this "he/she" but everybody uses it anyway whenever it's official and u have to be politically correct...

Idk, the concept of sexless pronouns may be hard to comprehend for the native English speaker (or any other Indo-German language for that matter).
For me, it seems awkward that you can't even talk to anyone simply as a person, as another human being. You always have to determine first which sex he or she belongs to...
If u forced to think about sex with every sentence u say ur whole life, no wonder u start seeing things eventually. :wtg:

as a totally offtop remark: this is my 2nd avatar, the 1st one was (ofc) male lol

May I ask which language this is?

The same goes for Roman languages (even more than Germanic ones).

Also, the concept of sexless pronouns is not hard to understand at all. Although all four languages I speak lack this feature; I have thought about this concept in the past.

May I ask which language this is?
Applies to all Finno-Ugric languages (Hungarian, Finnish, Estonian + bunch of smaller ones). There's more for sure... I think most Native American languages shared the same structure too.

I would love that to happen here... more equality if we quit differentiating.

It is starting to happen in US in subtle ways....

Like when I go to a bar with a group of girls and guys....people say stuff like, "hey, where do you guys want to go next" and they mean everyone, including the girls. "guy" singular means a male, but plural can mean both sexes...and girls don't get offended by this either (although if you said "gals" instead of "guys", then the dudes in the group would not be so quiet about it :) )

I hate that I am on a limited income, so I don't depot like crazy. So when I run out of funds and start to play a different free game and get temporarily hooked so when I do get extra cash to depot I end up buying stupid shit instead of coming back to the game I enjoy more....

Like when I go to a bar with a group of girls and guys....people say stuff like, "hey, where do you guys want to go next" and they mean everyone, including the girls. "guy" singular means a male, but plural can mean both sexes...and girls don't get offended by this either (although if you said "gals" instead of "guys", then the dudes in the group would not be so quiet about it :) )

"...It's time for androgyny, here comes Pat!"

http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/its-pat-birthday-party/n10112

I hate lilliane/daro, we're on to you.

I hate that I can't loot esis, because I would have them filled with melee skills or buy afromans skills because I always wanted a piece of him in me... and now I can.

I hate that due to some unknown eco safeguard, my mod 8 amp and imp mako fal can never be... for which I am screwed out of dollars unless it is addressed.

I hate that people claim there aren't enough hate threads on pcf.. there are more than enough but can't find the love threads.

I hate that kitty kitty fire is not actually a cat.

Been burned have you?

Yeah i blame Linzy with his sexy avatar, running around in tight ubur armour with a girls name. What do you expect? Should have sign saying "I got a penis in real life". :tongue2:

I hate lilliane/daro, we're on to you.

I hate that I can't loot esis, because I would have them filled with melee skills or buy afromans skills because I always wanted a piece of him in me... and now I can.

I hate that due to some unknown eco safeguard, my mod 8 amp and imp mako fal can never be... for which I am screwed out of dollars unless it is addressed.

I hate that people claim there aren't enough hate threads on pcf.. there are more than enough but can't find the love threads.

I hate that kitty kitty fire is not actually a cat.

Omfg...If this is an epic hate thread, this is an epic reply...I laugh with tears in my eyes...:laugh:

Yeah i blame Linzy with his sexy avatar, running around in tight ubur armour with a girls name. What do you expect? Should have sign saying "I got a penis in real life". :tongue2:

Maybe he doesnt? Don't judge.

And surprised you didn't bring up dmatrix's avatar. Clearly that is one for his wank bank.

BTW, I forgot to mention, the more advanced cultures in the southern United States have had this figured out for many years, they use the inclusive "y'all" to address or refer to a group of people.

I hate when you step in a wet spot on the kitchen floor while wearing socks!

I hate the idiot who passes in the right lane in a traffic jam just to get one fucking car ahead and then continue crawling bumper to bumper!

I hate the fucking cold! Why do i choose to live in the midwest!

I hate that every time i tried to overhaul the SIB charts MA would release an update within the week and drop another 1000 weapons or change all the fucking names!

JEHU

PS> You cant post in a hate thread without dropping the F-bomb several fucking times!

An earlier slight offtopic-ness reminded of my dislike of the Tellytubbies, so I did enjoy them getting destroyed in increasingly ingenious ways in the Garys Mod.

Then for no apparent reason I remembered something from the turn of the decade almost as horrific as those annoying gibberish spewing pre-school programmes featuring failed actors in silly outfits.

Fortunately, this guy has disappeared without trace, along with paying for ringtones (I think?)

Dont have nightmares. ;)

I hate people who don't seem to realise fog lights are for when its FOGGY not when it's raining or there's light mist and they're pointless when in nose to tail traffic in the middle of a town. And lights in the bumper at the front are not extra headlights. :mad:

And I hate the idiot or designed the road system in my home town, it's as if they want to create traffic jams as often as possible.

I hate people that can't accelerate on dual carriageways and drive at 50Mph for 2 two miles and then they suddenly realise they can do 70 when someone passes them.

I hate people who sit in the over taking lane because they're turning right at the roundabout in 10 miles!!!

I hate people who don't indicate but I especially hate those who on mini roundabouts start indicating as they turn - a bit fucking late for me to stop.

I hate people who keep indicating right while leaving a roundabout - is it so taxing on your brains to move that switch.

I hate people who indicate right when in the left hand lane on a roundabout to show they're going straight ahead :mad:

I hate people who can't use box junctions and sit across the road at 45 degrees blocking it.

I hate cyclists who seem to think lights are optional at night and don't need them when riding along pitch black unlit roads - got plenty of them competing for the Darwin Awards where I live.

I hate people who don't seem to understand that stopping for an emergency vehicle coming in the opposite direction isn't helpful if they block the road with cars who are stuck behind them that can't move out of the way. Had this happen a few times but the best was outside a hospital where the guy managed to block both directions of traffic and couldn't understand what was wrong.

I hate people who go on caravan holidays who choose to do it at PEAK TIME because no one is ever on the road at 5.30pm in the UK on a Friday:rolleyes:

yeah I know lots of hates related to driving mainly because the UK seems to have a lot people who don't seem to know what they're doing and at times that they're even driving.

I hate the A47 - try driving on it in Norfolk you'll understand why.

And I hate that some people don't understand that there is more to the UK than London - I'm especially including the British Government past and current in this as they don't seem able to invest in infrastructure if it doesn't involve London in some way.

Last edited:
So.....

We are all die hard keyboard warriors! Fearless in front of our screens in our PJs with coffee in hand! Our quick and fiery whit destroys the forum weak, grown men run to their mummy's in tears that they have a neg rep!
It's 2016 and forums, facebook etc rule and intimidate peoples minds LOL, yet in 1916 men our age were knee deep in mud, running up an embankment into machine gun fire.

I personally don't care what you say in the forum Taco. As long as you don't scam, cheat or steal or effect other players enjoyment in game. Sure not everyone gets along, our keyboard personalities make us gods! Cheers to the ruthless!

internet_warrior.jpg

...is this a picture of Taco IRL? or...what?

Brick

I love...

....people who post hate threads.
....people who have been pulled over in front of me by the police knowing full well I was doing 90 in a 65 a mile back
....knowing the reason Taco doesn't like healers standing directly behind him is because he's a narcissistic prick who likes to stare at his own avatar's pixelated ass while he shoots a pixelated gun at a pixelated mob
....a good winter snow
....a good spring breeze and the rustle of the trees
....knowing that Taco probably has VD
....knowing that Taco's 'Epic' Hate Thread is at least 25-50% posts by Taco
....knowing that Taco can't do the math to figure out if the above statement is accurate
....knowing how to make someone rage

:lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup:

Brick

I hate people who post about things they love in a things I hate thread :cussing:

I hate people who post about things they love in a things I hate thread :cussing:

Me too.

Please stick to thread topic, I've got a lot of these things, the only way to not hate them is to forget them.

(Unless you can go back in time of course and how many of us own a DeLorean?)

HATE

I love...

...Frosted Flakes...as they are known in the States. and baby ducks.

Brick!

Back