Status
Please reply by conversation.

hooters

Stalker
Society
Dark Hunters Inc.
Sexymom Hooters Hoots
Hi everyone,

BLUEPRINTS AND TAILORING SKILLS SOLD. Coloring skills still remain.

I will accept anonymous offers, offers via PM, offers posted on this thread, offers ingame and everywhere else you can think of!

Coloring skills have been chipped out.
Coloring 15.97 TT in chips
Color Matching 22.30 TT in chips

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Last edited:
"One of these unique blueprints hasn’t had their materials revealed, I will leave it up to the next owner to do as they see fit."

Which blp is that?

It seems to me that all blp's listed have qr.
Just wondering :rolleyes:

Anyway you have a great collection there. If you where to change you're mind about only selling it as a package, I would be intersted in bidding on a few of them.

Good luck with the sale;)

-Rach

"One of these unique blueprints hasn’t had their materials revealed, I will leave it up to the next owner to do as they see fit."

Which blp is that?

It seems to me that all blp's listed have qr.
Just wondering :rolleyes:

Anyway you have a great collection there. If you where to change you're mind about only selling it as a package, I would be intersted in bidding on a few of them.

Good luck with the sale;)

-Rach

By hasn't had their materials revealed, it means the following: Every blueprint requires some materials to create an item, and when a new blueprint is dropped, no one knows what materials are needed to make that item. Not revealing the materials when the blueprint first drops has its advantages and disadvantages. It really has nothing to do with Quality Rating.

The Navy Officer Jacket is the blueprint i was talking about. There are currently 3 jackets that have been tailored. One, which i have made for myself, and 2 that have been given out for free, and unfortunately, seems to have been a mistake as they were sold a long time ago on auction for a price that doesn't even pass close to what it costs to make. But, that can be fixed easily.

I didn't expect PMs this quickly. Already received 3 very interesting offers for the entire package minus the coloring skills, so unfortunately, i think i will stick to selling as a package.

Thanks for the kind words of encouragement :)!

P.S. I will answer the PMs that were sent to me tomorrow as it is getting late for me.

Just thought i would give this a BUMP to keep things rolling along.

what a thriller package ;)
i would consider buying this if i had the peds :cry:

Fascinating package...

Don't know if this is too late... but...

I'll bid 75k for the blueprints.

Daniel

A litle bump for an great set of BP´s and skills :)

Don't know if this is too late... but...

I'll bid 75k for the blueprints.

Daniel

Thanks for the offer, i have taken it down. I will send you a PM to keep you up to date with the current offers.

The tailoring blueprints and skills have been SOLD. I wish this person a lot of luck and success.

Sorry to all those who have put in offers.

The coloring skills are still up for grabs if anyone wants them. I may open a new thread if there are no takers.

Coloring skills have been chipped out.
Coloring 15.97 TT in chips
Color Matching 22.30 TT in chips

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back