RandyGetz

Old Alpha
Society
4REAL <3
Randy Randy Getz

SOLD

http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Armor&id=245

The one and only! MALE
Selling this with the right to cancel the sale.

Checked that tiers on it, all over 100 and most of the parts around 150-170

Make offers in PM. Can take other armor as part of the deal or a low/mid lvl (about 50 dmg/sec) weapon as part of the deal ONLY IF it's a high eff weapon.

Might want a MM so if you got one and wanna trade....we can talk ;)

//Randy Randy Getz

(If you live in sweden...we can talk more ^^)

Pss, i got a few offers in game but i F:ed up my PMs so they are all gong...

Last edited:
What tier are the parts and what are the tier rates that are left?

Its male armor set

Deleted my comment as i searched the forum and had found what id asked. Nice armor tho would be good to see a rough price your expecting instead of the usual fishing technique. Gl on the sale

Deleted my comment as i searched the forum and had found what id asked. Nice armor tho would be good to see a rough price your expecting instead of the usual fishing technique. Gl on the sale

Think the set was originally sold by MA for 50k ped. I assume that is roughly what they would be looking for.

Think the set was originally sold by MA for 50k ped. I assume that is roughly what they would be looking for.

It has changed hands many times since then for half that so i doubt it but you never know what they want until they say it.

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMP

Can take a low/mid lvl (about 50 dmg/sec) weapon as part of the deal ONLY IF it's a high eff weapon.

Baaaaaaarrrrrruuuuuummmmmmppppp

Male or Female?

Male. The only one in the game.

//Randy

sexist... no regard for female avatars... :mad:

Yeah i know. It's a hard knocked life. Just strap on a BIG salami ^^

• Haha
Reactions: San
up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up

Lets see more offers, this is fun =)

I offer XX PED. (invisible :p)

Free bump :yay:

Last edited:
bumPEDibump

bumPEDibump :alien:

Nice looking armor. How does this compare to something like Mayhem Armor? (other than being unique & invisible).

Why are You so grumpy all the time? Gosh... ;P ;)
Must be just the way my text comes across im not grumpy atall most times =) just sayn do research urself its easy asf

Must be just the way my text comes across im not grumpy atall most times =) just sayn do research urself its easy asf
No worries. The Internet makes everyone sound grumpy. I didn't mean anything negative towards you with my question.

I am halfway on the fence to make an offer for this legendary armor. But, I am also shopping for something else and wondered if there was anyone who could explain why I would want this over Mayhem Armor. Yes, it has slightly more protection, but it is much heavier. And you can't actually see it (I have a lot of chest hair)...

EDIT: I purchased the armor in this thread. For historical purposes, I am adding this link. It points to original sale listing of this armor on the Entropia Universe website. Notice that there was this Limited Edition Ethereal Armor offered in the Webshop and a UNIQUE Ethereal Armor version with higher stats listed on the Auctioneer with a start bid of 50k PEDs (no BO) and reportedly never sold.

Ethereal Armor
  • Durability: 5500
  • Penetration: 34
  • Impact: 30
  • Burn: 42
  • Cut: 30
  • Stab: 24
  • Cold: 7
  • Shrapnel: 15
  • Acid: 7
  • Electric: 7
  • TOTAL: 196

UNIQUE Ethereal Armor
  • Durability: 6000
  • Penetration: 44
  • Impact: 33
  • Burn: 46
  • Cut: 32
  • Stab: 26
  • Cold: 8
  • Shrapnel: 19
  • Acid: 9
  • Electric: 11
  • TOTAL: 228

Last edited:
No worries. The Internet makes everyone sound grumpy. I didn't mean anything negative towards you with my question.

I am halfway on the fence to make an offer for this legendary armor. But, I am also shopping for something else and wondered if there was anyone who could explain why I would want this over Mayhem Armor. Yes, it slightly more protection, but it is much heavier. And you can't actually see it (I have a lot of chest hair)...
Would go the mayhem armor if your after more high end protection this ethernal set has been passed around by atleast 2 avatars n sold for around the price of high tier PoE (30k) just to give u a rough price guide. That or locate a nice shadow set for mid 30s

Just realised were still posting on a sales post. Sorry randy

Would go the mayhem armor if your after more high end protection this ethernal set has been passed around by atleast 2 avatars n sold for around the price of high tier PoE (30k) just to give u a rough price guide. That or locate a nice shadow set for mid 30s

First...dont talk smack in other ppls salethreads, 2'nd i have owned this armor for atleast 2-3 years (have really bad sence of time), 3'd...look at nr 1....

Back