Selling: [SOLD] Taking offers on [Omegaton Ranger Scope Mk. 2]

Geo

Stalker
Society
Victory
George Geo Clone
Hello,

Take offers on this very rare Scope that gives 2% Crit Chance.

Low ball offers will be ingnored. 50k ped instant BO :devilish:

SOLD

index.php

Items of Interest:
[A&P Series Mayhem LR-60, Augmented]
[Omegaton A204, Hypercharged]
[Omegaton Ranger Scope Mk. 1]
[Omegaton Laser Sight Mk. 1]

[Improved Angel Set (M)]
[Project Entropia Dollar]
[Calypso Land Deed]
[Land Area]

Last edited:
Looking to downsize to Mk1 as I have 6/5 crit chance, Bump.

Dope scope bump

Reactions: Geo
New instant BO Bump. Accepting offers.

Thats really expensive. Its a nice scope, but it doesn't provide the same value it used to. Even with mayhem events factored in. At best i would pay in the 30-35k like the more valuable rings, as its easy to get 5% crit from items without the scope nowadays. But given your BO price i think you would consider my offer a lowball even though that's not the intent behind my price.

If any one have 65k - better way buy 2 ring and get 5% crit + a lot other buff. run speed or life steal.
That item realy good in loot 1.0 - but now that scope i think cost near 10k-15k ped.
Because you may use setup easter 2020 + xmas 2019 + scope that give you max crit + max defence. And that setup is amazing only one problem... price...

Good luck for sale ! Free bump!

That is an interesting theory..
For an MK1 scope maybe..
If anyone has any other MK2 scope they want to sell for 15k ped, I will buy them all.
:ROFLMAO:

Bump!

Instant BO 55k

Make an offer.

I have acquired an Mk1 Scope. Lowered Instant BO 50K

Well the guy he bought the mk1 scope from sold him the scope at 18k and the mk1 laser sight at 12k. just to add some reference points. I would still pay 30k for the mk2 scope.

Edit- I know this because I had reached an agreement with the seller of the Mk1 Scope for 18k, but he wouldn't sell it to me unless someone else would buy the sight at the same time. With the final purchase price being 30k for the pair that makes the Mk1 Sight = 12k.

Last edited:
Well the guy he bought the mk1 scope from sold him the scope at 18k and the mk1 laser sight at 12k. just to add some reference points. I would still pay 30k for the mk2 scope.

Edit- I know this because I had reached an agreement with the seller of the Mk1 Scope for 18k, but he wouldn't sell it to me unless someone else would buy the sight at the same time. With the final purchase price being 30k for the pair that makes the Mk1 Sight = 12k.

This is accually not correct. I sold Scope+Sight mk.1 as a pair... and... how much Scope is worth and how much Sight is worth was never specified. The 12k value you set on the sight is only based on your own offer in combination that I said that I would not sell below 30k.

Having that said... I'm not saying your evaluation of the markup is totally incorrect - I just want to make clear that I didn't set a BO for the two items individually, I just had a SB and BO for them as a pair!

Free bump :)

This is accually not correct. I sold Scope+Sight mk.1 as a pair... and... how much Scope is worth and how much Sight is worth was never specified. The 12k value you set on the sight is only based on your own offer in combination that I said that I would not sell below 30k.

Having that said... I'm not saying your evaluation of the markup is totally incorrect - I just want to make clear that I didn't set a BO for the two items individually, I just had a SB and BO for them as a pair!

Free bump :)
We agreed that you would accept 18k ped for the scope. But you would not sell it until someone else paid 12k for the sight to give you the desired total of 30k. Add/subtract 1k to fluctuations but my posting this information gives a better insight as to actual value of such items when there is a lack of market value or people delete threads and don't discuss prices. Especially when things are sold as sets and there is no pricing for individual items it makes it harder to determine the value of individual items within that set or group of items sold. Also in the negotiations you wouldn't accept anything less than the 18k, because if someone came along and offered 15k for the sight you would not then reduce the price I pay on the scope down to 15k, you would have sold the scope to me for 18k and the sight to the other person for 15k to get a total of 33k. So i would argue that because you would not agree to less than 18k for the scope that is its market price with or without respect to the sight.

We agreed that you would accept 18k ped for the scope. But you would not sell it until someone else paid 12k for the sight to give you the desired total of 30k. Add/subtract 1k to fluctuations but my posting this information gives a better insight as to actual value of such items when there is a lack of market value or people delete threads and don't discuss prices. Especially when things are sold as sets and there is no pricing for individual items it makes it harder to determine the value of individual items within that set or group of items sold. Also in the negotiations you wouldn't accept anything less than the 18k, because if someone came along and offered 15k for the sight you would not then reduce the price I pay on the scope down to 15k, you would have sold the scope to me for 18k and the sight to the other person for 15k to get a total of 33k. So i would argue that because you would not agree to less than 18k for the scope that is its market price with or without respect to the sight.

If you would have offered +13k for the Scope I would have sold if someone bought sight at +17k

If you would have offered +25k for the Scope I would have sold if someone bought sight at +5k

If you would have offered +9k for the Scope I would have sold if someone bought sight at +21k

Etc...

Again.... I just want to make clear I did only set a price as a pair and only reason that I comment on this was because you were writing a post implying that I would have set a valuation at 18+12k. You are just assuming this because of what YOUR offer on the scope was.

//Eson

Halloween Mayhem Soon, bump

Back