Takuta Plateau HSL 11-25 Jan - one person can win multiple prizes!

Evey

Elite
Society
Hardcore
Eve Everglades
Do you have unfinished business with some spiders after Mayhem? Were you too busy in annihilation and didn't get a chance to kill some in FFA? We're here to help!

Holy Moly will be hosting an event on Takuta Plateau and will be awarding top 3 highest single loots 2000 PED each!

index.php

Event dates:
Start: Jan. 11 - 18:00 UTC (MA time)
End: Jan. 25 - 22:00 UTC (MA time)
Prizes awarded the following days.

Event rules:
There will be 3 prizes of 2000 PED each awarded to top 3 HSL on Takuta Plateau. One person CAN win more than one prize!!! Event is only for solo hunters, no teams allowed. Anyone can participate, including members of Holy Moly.

No registration is required.
HOFs will be tracked through EntropiaLife.com so if you qualify, I will find you and I WILL pay you (me or one of my soc m8s :) )

LAs setup:
Tax: 3.49%
Density - Maximum
Maturity: Spiders minimum (youngs)

Participating LA:
Takuta Plateau - ( /wp [Calypso, 38737, 31715, 101, Takuta] ) - Araneatrox - closest TP: Sakura City: /wp [Calypso, 39672, 30222, 103, Waypoint]

Best of luck to all participants!

Last edited:
Please take a screenshot. Right now EL.com works, but just in the case, take a screenshot with timestamp and pos.

Please take a screenshot. Right now EL.com works, but just in the case, take a screenshot with timestamp and pos.
I copy and pasted the global notification into a sticky note in game. Currently offline otherwise I'd SS. It isn't one thats going to win but it's the 3rd time the past week they haven't showed up on EL for me.

I copy and pasted the global notification into a sticky note in game. Currently offline otherwise I'd SS. It isn't one thats going to win but it's the 3rd time the past week they haven't showed up on EL for me.
How big was the global?

[Globals]: Sara Girlyn Sunshine killed a creature (Araneatrox Young) with a value of 4758 PED at Takuta Plateau! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame!

[Globals]: Sara Girlyn Sunshine killed a creature (Araneatrox Young) with a value of 4758 PED at Takuta Plateau! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame!
THey pulled a 2nd hof literally minutes later.. Congrats!!!

some decent hofs early on, but we all know spiders can pop alot higher than that :D

Loot seems definitely HOT on Takuta! :D

Halfway there! Squeeze those spiders today!

Any chance of a midway scoreboard? I had no intention of killing any more spiders for a while since finishing codex so I haven't been paying attention, but now I am kind of feeling it.

Any chance of a midway scoreboard? I had no intention of killing any more spiders for a while since finishing codex so I haven't been paying attention, but now I am kind of feeling it.
Sure thing

Current top3 is:

Sara Girlyn SunshineAraneatrox Young4 758 PEDWed, 11 Jan 2023 19:54:53
Sara Girlyn SunshineAraneatrox Young1 589 PEDWed, 11 Jan 2023 20:00:18
James Dont GiveUpAraneatrox Young1 168 PEDThu, 12 Jan 2023 20:59:00

1 day left to beat the 1589 hof!

Stoked for my soc mate and fellow Ant, Deka. Good luck all but i'm barracking for Deka obviously.
Almost impossible for that score to be overtaken at this point so you can start drinking in celebration today ;)

Almost impossible for that score to be overtaken at this point so you can start drinking in celebration today ;)
We have an Olympic Gold medallist in Australia called Steven Bradbury. Us aussies are always wary of a Bradbury happening.

Back