Taming related ability & skill unlock chart

Thanks! I'll update the chart!

Could it be possible that you've unlocked that ability at level 7 and 31 bars (25%)?

Hi,

nope...I tried it just after I got the skill-swirlis. So definitly 7.0 :)

I just tried a Daikiba Old...I can now tame it...

My guess for the Exa Prowler is 6.5 and 7.0 for the Stalker.

Tanor

2 Pets

Just confirmed, I can have 2 active pets, and am at lvl 7 at about 50%. :yay:

Hi,

nope...I tried it just after I got the skill-swirlis. So definitly 7.0 :)

I just tried a Daikiba Old...I can now tame it...

My guess for the Exa Prowler is 6.5 and 7.0 for the Stalker.

Tanor
Thanks for the information on the Daikiba Old! I'll update the chart!

Just confirmed, I can have 2 active pets, and am at lvl 7 at about 50%. :yay:
Can you confirm that is it level 7 Pet Handler, just to be sure?

I was able to tame a female snot dominate right before I got level 2. After recieving level 2 soon after I tried the Exa Young......."Failed" :(

I was able to tame a female snot dominate right before I got level 2. After recieving level 2 soon after I tried the Exa Young......."Failed" :(
Thanks for the information on the Snablesnot-female Dominant. This confirms the ability unlock at level 1 Animal Tamer. I'll update the chart!

About the Exarosaur Young, you'll most likely unlock the ability to tame it somewhere within level 2 Animal Tamer. Could be level 2 + 25% of that level, +50% of that level, etc.

I've requested that Witte added a new column in the Mob Maturity and Damage chart found in each Mob page. I've put a discussion item in the WishList page which shows how I was thinking it could work.

The information in the first post of this thread could then be transfered over to the wiki :)

I've requested that Witte added a new column in the Mob Maturity and Damage chart found in each Mob page. I've put a discussion item in the WishList page which shows how I was thinking it could work.

The information in the first post of this thread could then be transfered over to the wiki :)

Which is now available! thanks Witte.

http://www.pe-wiki.info/Info.aspx?chart=Mob&id=26

Can you confirm that is it level 7 Pet Handler, just to be sure?

I can have 2 active pets, at lvl 7. I had thought it was lvl 8 so didn't try before, so I asked my lady Issy to try, shes at lvl 6. She was able to have 2 active pets at stable, but was not able to have 2 tammed. This may have been a bug, so we will try again.

I can have 2 active pets, at lvl 7. I had thought it was lvl 8 so didn't try before, so I asked my lady Issy to try, shes at lvl 6. She was able to have 2 active pets at stable, but was not able to have 2 tammed. This may have been a bug, so we will try again.
Sorry for the confusion, my question was if you are able to control 2 pets at level 7 Pet Handler (and not level 7 Animal Tamer).

Sorry for the confusion, my question was if you are able to control 2 pets at level 7 Pet Handler (and not level 7 Animal Tamer).

Yes, lvl 7 pet handler @ 50%. Animal tamer is at about the same lvl, so i can have 2 active pets and able to tame 2 in the field. But we will watch more closely with Issy's skills as she is a lvl below me. We will have an update on this soon.

At just over lvl 4 tamer and handler, I was not able to tame exa provider. I will upload a screenshot soon.
Currently I skilled a bit more to 4.6 or so, so I'll try again when I have time.

Yes, lvl 7 pet handler @ 50%. Animal tamer is at about the same lvl, so i can have 2 active pets and able to tame 2 in the field. But we will watch more closely with Issy's skills as she is a lvl below me. We will have an update on this soon.
I'll update the chart! Thanks!

Taming Pets

Hi just wanted to confirm the following hope it helps Robvee:)

I was level 6 Pet Tamer with only 5 bars to go to reach level 7 on Tuesday, also Tamer level 5 with approx 75% bar full and had two active pets out at the stable taming that evening, however later that evening could not tame two pets. As Boss has mentioned we thought this may have been a bug, so tried again last night and my levels last night being

Pet Handler Level 7 with only 5 bars full and Tamer level 5 with approx 80% Bar full (Taming at 522 Skills grade 5) but again could not tame two pets.

I will monitor these levels and let you know as I progress:)

Great info in the thread, well done for all your hard work:)

Issy Wolf
Lethal Unity

As promised, here is the screenshot of me being unable to tame an exarosaur provider at lvl 4 tamer.

10 - Ability: Daikiba Dominant tamable
just tried this, i can tame the dom at lev10

As promised, here is the screenshot of me being unable to tame an exarosaur provider at lvl 4 tamer.

There has been some discussion about the ability to tame the Exarosaur Provider earlier in this thread. Please let us know when you're able to tame it. That information will be very valuable for the chart!

You're still at the lower end of level 4 Animal Tamer, so it might unlock soon.

Thanks for the detailed screenshot and... gotta love the teamname! :)

10 - Ability: Daikiba Dominant tamable
just tried this, i can tame the dom at lev10
Thanks! That almost completes the Daikiba list!

Level 10 Animal Tamer for the Daikiba Dominant was our guess since the Daikiba Guardian unlocks at level 9 Animal Tamer and level 11 Animal Tamer unlocks the ability to tame the Daikiba Alpha.

I'll update the chart!

Hi just wanted to confirm the following hope it helps Robvee:)

I was level 6 Pet Tamer with only 5 bars to go to reach level 7 on Tuesday, also Tamer level 5 with approx 75% bar full and had two active pets out at the stable taming that evening, however later that evening could not tame two pets. As Boss has mentioned we thought this may have been a bug, so tried again last night and my levels last night being

Pet Handler Level 7 with only 5 bars full and Tamer level 5 with approx 80% Bar full (Taming at 522 Skills grade 5) but again could not tame two pets.

I will monitor these levels and let you know as I progress:)

Great info in the thread, well done for all your hard work:)

Issy Wolf
Lethal Unity
Thanks, it's my pleasure to do something back for the community as this is the place where I learned most I know.

Interesting point you are raising. Could it be that there is a difference in active pets at stable and active pets in the field? It that's the case we'll need a lot more information! Keep us informed!

Hi,

right after the skill swirlies I was able to control 2 pets at a time.

Pet Handler level 7

Tanor

There has been some discussion about the ability to tame the Exarosaur Provider earlier in this thread. Please let us know when you're able to tame it. That information will be very valuable for the chart!

You're still at the lower end of level 4 Animal Tamer, so it might unlock soon.

Thanks for the detailed screenshot and... gotta love the teamname! :)

I skilled a bit more and today I could tame an exa dominant. I figure prov-dom unlock at exactly the same level, which is somewhere between my previous screenshot and the current one. You could count the bars and narrow down the numbers if you like, because it's not exactly 4.0.

I've now put up the initial data for this on the Wiki. I've included the unconfirmed figures, but these can of course be edited later if found to be incorrect ;)

Exa alpha can be tamed about halfway though level 5, i didnt take any screenshots of it and im up past level 6 now, but i was able to tame an alpha at 5 and a half.

Exa alpha can be tamed about halfway though level 5, i didnt take any screenshots of it and im up past level 6 now, but i was able to tame an alpha at 5 and a half.
Thanks for sharing! I'll update the chart!

What a fab thread - exactly what I was looking for - I'm now at level 4 but was at level 3 and tried the exa old. I can give you your final confirmation. Level 3 you can tame an exarosaur old.

Last edited:
something in the chart is wrong: i just reached lvl 2 animal tamer, but i cannot tame exa young so far..

and with a little higher stats: still not able to tame them..:

last update: still not able to do it :

and another update:

Last edited:
something in the chart is wrong: i just reached lvl 2 animal tamer, but i cannot tame exa young so far..

If i remember right (its been a while now) exa young taming ability unlocks about half way through level 2 taming. Not positive though

Back