Tantardion

Oleg

Mutated
Oleg Oleg McMullery
index.php

Tantardion

Description

This large creature is a very prominent herbivore, feeling solely on low vegetation such as grass. Its massive body is very dense and covered with thick and hard skin plating, giving this animal a solid protection.

Creature Type

Animal

Damage Type

To add
Source: To add

Maturities

MaturityLHealthDamageAgiIntPsyStaStr
Young8560Limited28456110
Mature
Old
Provider
Guardian14900Medium24190110
Dominant181100Large241110110
Alpha201230Large241123112
Old Alpha221250Large241125116
Prowler221260Great241126120
Stalker241310Great241131110

Locations

PlanetLon.Lat.MaturityDensityNotesVerified
Calypso7410073250Alpha to StalkerMediumMixed with Atrax / Primordial Longu3-May-15
Calypso3840059500Guardian to AlphaLowMixed with various mobs3-May-15
Calypso6880080000YoungVery lowMixed with various mobs3-May-15

Miscellaneous

Link to Entropedia
Archived Bestiary information

Last edited:
Reserved...

The Creatures section is currently under construction and this process will take some time to complete. The work is being done by volunteers with limited time, so please bear with us while we add the data. If you can provide any information that is currently missing, please post in the thread to let us know.

While this construction period is ongoing, you will be able to access the old Bestiary section which is archived in a sub-forum of the Creatures section. Each mob thread in Creatures contains a link to the relevant Bestiary thread and to the Entropedia page, so if you are looking for information that isn't yet available in the Creatures thread, please use the links provided at the bottom of the first post in the thread.

Thank you for your patience.

Last edited:
Visited spawn around 741/732 just now. Unlike mentioned it is not mixed with Atrax, but Primordial Longu instead. Young to Old were seen, but could be one or two maturities more as there are very many (extended area all the way from East Scylla).

lol it looks like a chopped eomon now.

Just visited the 1st location (688,800) and wasn't able to find any.

Merps, shinkibas, tantillions, exarosaurs and feffoids yes, but no tantardions. :(

Merps, shinkibas, tantillions, exarosaurs and feffoids yes, but no tantardions. :(

look around these WP's

74259/73101 or 74326/73051

always there and mixed with low lvl primordial longu and a few atrax, this mob has been here for a few years already

Iirc at this location only one or two spawn at a time so they can be quite hard to find. It's not a good spot for hunting them. We could do with double-checking, and if they really are not there any more I'll remove them from the list.

In the meantime I'll move that location to the bottom of the list as it's such a poor one.

I was there as recently as 3 weeks ago (going after Tantillion for the Daily) and Tantardion were there. Not too many, but hard to overlook as they are much bigger than the other species. It is a bit beyond the Feffoids. I'll double check next time I'm back on Calypso and update the list.

In 2021 this location (68500, 80000) is still good for the Daily Category 2 Mission.

As San said it, even if their population is scarce, they're big so easy to spot.

The only problem are the Tantillions... High density, big agro range, swarming us.
In case of small DPS (~35) like me, we have to clean them, or they can become a nuisance while dealing with the Tantardions.

(if i get the daily one day for these little sh..., i'll sure come back for them :devilish:)

Last edited:
Back