Tax Man Reloaded l 1000's of PEDS to WIN l February

Meculus

Elite
Blastoise Meculus Yarlboro

February's
reloaded_banner_107861.jpg

Nearly 8K PEDS paid out to winners from last months event!!

Nearly 4k went to 1st in grind, 1500 to 2nd in grind and 1st in casual, 700 to 2nd in casual and single highest!!!
:eek::eek:
-------------------------------------------------------
Prize % will be paid out from the
entire month following the competition.

That means you have a stake in 2 Land Areas without the enormous investment!!!

Bring your friends, hunt yourself, what ever you do in OLA 2 and LA40 over the next month helps build your grand prize!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------

When:

February 1st 00:00 - February 28th 23:59

Where:

Event will take place within the boarders of OLA2 and LA40

ola2_image.jpg
la40_map.jpg

All globals must take place within the boarders of OLA2 and LA40 to be counted in this event.

7 Maxed DNA in 2 LA's!!!
4% Tax

Class Structure:

There are 2 classes of hunters in this competition, to allow the casual hunter a chance at some peds while also rewarding our most dedicated participants. All participants will need to choose their class once they join the competition. The only prerequisite is that top 100 hunters at the time of registration are required to join the "Grind Class".

Be sure to register on www.entropiatracker.com for the class you wish to compete in. Links are provided below.

Grind Class: Register for this class if you think you are capable of at least 100 globals in a month

Casual Class: Register for this class if you would like to compete but don't expect to accomplish more than 100 globals.

Register Here for Highest Global, this prize is for both classes.

Registration will be available until the 15th of February. Anyone registering past this date will be removed from the competition.

Prize Structure:

Grind Class:
8% Most Globals
4% 2nd Most Globals

Casual Class:

4% Most Globals
2% 2nd Most Globals

2% for Highest Single loot in both class

% is based on tax profits from OLA2 and LA40 for the month following this event.

Click here to take a look at tracker history for hunting on OLA2 and here for records from LA40

These 2 Land Areas have a combined weekly average known to surpass 1000 Globals!!!

Screen-Shot Submission Rules:

Screenshots are not necessary if you are registered on entropiatracker.com

All participants who register for this event on entropiatracker.com will have their scores automatically updated here by me. See the "Class" section above for links to register!!!

To Claim your points and prizes You must Submit Screenshots of all of your Globals/HOF's in accordance with the rules listed below if you choose not to register on the tracker

Screen shots must be submitted within 24 hours of the global/HOF

Screenshots must include:

date/time stamp

the confirmation of your global in the dialogue box

With the Global tags... I KNOW WHERE YOU ARE!!!

No edited screen shots will be counted.
(Exceptions will be made for blocking ped card balance. Block of chat is only permitted if screen shot is shown to me without edit before posting, this can be done via PM)

--------------------------------------------------

Screen Shot Tools:
ESG 1.6
Entropia Tracker (new version)

FRAPS
HardCopy

Also:

• Be sure to attend the Atrox Grinder 300 events provided daily for you to earn additional peds while you work towards your monthly prize!!

• If you register for both Grind Class and Casual Class on tracker, you will automatically be counted in the Grind Class and not the Casual Class, if you have done this by accident before the start of the event please contact Starfinder to have yourself removed from the list. If the event has already started, you will not be allowed to adjust this

• No teams allowed

• Mining Counts Too!!(Screenshots need to be posted for these)

The Scorecard for all participants will be listed below, see you all there!!!!

thread_closer.jpg

Last edited:
Grind Class
event_84.png

Casual Class
event_86.png

Highest Single Loot
event_87.png

Last edited:
Bump Bump Bump!!!

Ready, set...

Game on... GO GO GO!!

Good start, and good luck!!

Bump Bump Bump

Global #41 not picked up by ET

album.php

My ET works when it wishes. I enter this global for 162 peds on 2 7 2011 12 02 41 (this morning) for your review. Thank you.

Last edited:
album.php

My ET works when it wishes. I enter this global for 162 peds on 2 7 2011 12 02 41 (this morning) for your review. Thank you.

Confirmed and added to the leader board

Looking at my PEDcard I can see that I will (again) not be able to win. But hey! It's fun. And since I don't hunt elsewere I described ;-)

Funny to be number one "en passant" - lol
Best luck to Chucky ;-)

Global #42 also not registered by ET

Another global for review
global on 2 7 2011 at 23 01 49 for 99ped 42nd global

Global #43 for 51 peds was registered but this one earlier was not. ET does not like me today.

Retry of pic

Last edited:
Looking at my PEDcard I can see that I will (again) not be able to win. But hey! It's fun. And since I don't hunt elsewere I described ;-)

Best luck to Chucky ;-)

Thank you for the good sportmanship and spirit of competition. I look foward to meeting you online sometime. Be well in your travels.
Chucky aka Charlotte

Global #44 not picked up by ET

The ET gods do not like me. Here is global #44 for review. #41 never came up on the scoreboard. #42 is still up for review.

Retry of pic

Last edited:
Hey,

I will add my globals on this post :

Total Global : 01

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=24683

Added to the leader board :)

Best luck to Chucky ;-)

Always a pleasure to have you in the competition Ulla, I will look forward to awarding you a prize one of these days, your continued participation is always appreciated :)

Another global for review
global on 2 7 2011 at 23 01 49 for 99ped 42nd global

Global #43 for 51 peds was registered but this one earlier was not. ET does not like me today.

The ET gods do not like me. Here is global #44 for review. #41 never came up on the scoreboard. #42 is still up for review.

Your first post is approved and added manually to the leaderboard (look below the ticker to where it states your name with a +1 and a link to the approved screenshot) Your 2 other globals #42 & #44 as you posted dont seem to be showing up in the thread. Please edit those posts and add an additional post in this thread to make me aware of the updates and I will gladly review them and add them to your overall score upon confirmation :)

Pics updated for review

Your first post is approved and added manually to the leaderboard (look below the ticker to where it states your name with a +1 and a link to the approved screenshot) Your 2 other globals #42 & #44 as you posted dont seem to be showing up in the thread. Please edit those posts and add an additional post in this thread to make me aware of the updates and I will gladly review them and add them to your overall score upon confirmation :)

Pics updated for review

Always a pleasure to have you in the competition Ulla, I will look forward to awarding you a prize one of these days, your continued participation is always appreciated :)

Yo, I would like to get some 10k or 20k Hof ... can you talk to Manu or MA please?

LOL! I like this event! Because it fits perfect to my priority list:

1. Skill longblade (10.492 atm)
  2. Skill longblade (prof lvl 72.8 atm = Elite Swords[wo]man)
  3. Skill longblade (unlock Kill Strike = 25 years hunting Trox to go)
  4. Tier up my Castorian Combat EnBlade-10 to tier 10 (5.2 atm) ... fits into the 25 years
  5. Tier up my two Katsuichi Determination to tier 10 (2.7 and 0.9 atm) ... fits into the 25 years as well
  6. Finish the 10k Trox Mission (1 stamina plus a choice of either 60 ped tt value of support weapons skill, 50 ped tt of dodge skill, or 70 ped tt of evade skill) ... fits into the 25 years as well
  7. Finish the Trox Bronze Mission (1 stamina plus a choice of (? tt) explosive projectile weaponry, (~100 tt) athletics skill, (? tt) courage, or or (~50 tt) evade skill) ... fits into the 25 years as well
  8. Become famous
  9. Win Tax Man Reloded
:cool:

Last edited:
Yo, I would like to get some 10k or 20k Hof ... can you talk to Manu or MA please?

Sure I'll arrange that straight away, hows this Thursday around 1730 MA time work for you?

Sure I'll arrange that straight away, hows this Thursday around 1730 MA time work for you?

Would be very kind of you! Tell me when you got it please. The time is okay for me. Looking forward to the HoF ;-)

Psssst! Imagine something like that would happen around that time! LOL!

Crazy day ... I got PED from MA ... lol

Chucky, you must put some more effort in it ;-)

Globals 46 & 47

While they do appear on ET, they did not make it to the scoreboard. Here are 46 &47 for manual review. Please let me know if there are issues with the pics. Thanks.

While they do appear on ET, they did not make it to the scoreboard. Here are 46 &47 for manual review. Please let me know if there are issues with the pics. Thanks.

From time to time Tracker will get locked up in updating the scores, if its showing up on tracker.com then its just a kink in the line, which will autocorrect usually within 48 hours. I'll reference back to these 2 in a few days after tracker has had a chance to empty its bowels ;)

Back