Taxation and representation?

Wollongong

Elite
Society
Odysseus Unbound
Jerry "Wollo" Wollongong
Okay, the title isn't entirely correct, but I saw an opportunity to flash my quotes-remodelling work at you guys...

But what this is about is the CLD.

When they were offered, I liked the offer. Very much.

I loved the idea of owning land here, which -contrary to SL- is actually limited in supply
I totally loved the idea of building a house

Still do, btw

I loved the idea of CLD payments. Ever since I bought these hugely expensive items, I've been playing the game more relaxed. I actually feel rich in game at times... can't say I do IRL.

But what I really loved, whas the promise of voting. Of player influence on development.

When are we going to see that in action? When is there going to be some structured communication between FPC and the CLD owners, other than what happens here?

Kim, a timeframe, please?

well they said work on that system will start in 2015 was it? so add on another 5 years you have an estimate of when they will start on it. Finishing the system however is an entirely diff matter add on 10-20 years maybe :)

News Flash

Okay, the title isn't entirely correct, but I saw an opportunity to flash my quotes-remodelling work at you guys...

But what this is about is the CLD.

When they were offered, I liked the offer. Very much.

I loved the idea of owning land here, which -contrary to SL- is actually limited in supply
I totally loved the idea of building a house

Still do, btw

I loved the idea of CLD payments. Ever since I bought these hugely expensive items, I've been playing the game more relaxed. I actually feel rich in game at times... can't say I do IRL.

But what I really loved, whas the promise of voting. Of player influence on development.

When are we going to see that in action? When is there going to be some structured communication between FPC and the CLD owners, other than what happens here?

There won't be any communication between FPC and the CLD owners. FPC sold off Calypso long ago.

~Danimal

Here's a bit of history for ya ;)

It is very exciting to contemplate the potential of this new frontier, and at times, it is the only thing that keeps me coming back - that possibility that it actually might all come good, and deliver on the potential.

There won't be any communication between FPC and the CLD owners. FPC sold off Calypso long ago.

~Danimal

Good point.

MA then, or... Universe AR, or whatever the company Kim works for is called nowadays.

Back