Taxing on LA's

Dark Cat

Prowler
Society
The Disturbed Ones
Leona Cat Srelliw
This should probably have gone in the LA section, but thought I'd put it out here as a better answer is more desirable than any EFDs.

It occured to me the other night that tax in LA's can't possibly work like I first believed....I always thought that say you were supposed to have looted 100 animal oil in a loot, you would actually only get 95 (Lets assume 5% tax for this topic) The other 5 are turned into pecs and go towards the LA tax and you never see them...

However, a few nights ago a friend of mine looted a full TT Korss 400 on an LA - now - how is that possible? Surely it should have been 5% less than it's full TT? Or are we to assume that he was going to get a full Korss 400 and something else that came to exactly 5% of a Korss's full TT? Sounds unlikely...

So then, how does it work? Does anyone really know?

This should probably have gone in the LA section, but thought I'd put it out here as a better answer is more desirable than any EFDs.

Intentionally posting threads in the wrong forum to gain more visibility is not permitted. Otherwise, everyone would post their selling threads in General Discussion, and the forum would be impossible to browse.

Moved to proper forum Land Areas.

Well, this is first time I've heard about looting a full Korss 400 and nothing else. (You sure there wasn't a ped of oils or something too?)

I guess it was bound to happen sooner or later. I still think it works like you originally did.

interesting observation.

the possible answer is that the value is determined first, then the form of that value (ie paints, oils, esi, korss), with the tax being worked out in between.

but then still a bit of a neat fit.

I guess in a tax-free area you would had the full Korss + a few animal oils.

It's a coincidence that the loot minus the tax was exactlt the tt of the korss you looted.

Back