Atrox: (Young-Guardian): 4 points

Atrox: (Dominant and Above): 6 points

Hispidus: (Young-Old): 7 points

Hispidus: (Provider and Above): 8 points

Hogglo: (Any Maturity): 8 points

Date Saturday May 19th, 16 or 20 MA time

Please post your availability!

Last edited by a moderator:
Fuck me Stryker, you're quick. do I need to post this?

I guess I'd better had (because you got the times wrong) :D

Final Moblist:

Longu: (Young - Guardian): 3 points

Longu: (Dominant and Above): 5 points

Atrox: (Young-Guardian): 4 points

Atrox: (Dominant and Above): 6 points

Hispidus: (Young-Old): 7 points

Hispidus: (Provider and Above): 8 points

Hogglo: (Any Maturity): 8 points

The time slots available for the finalists to agree on are:

Saturday 19th May 16:00 or 20:00 (MA Time)​

Last edited by a moderator:
ALRIGHT NOW GARY
Derka Derka
Ford Lincoln Mercury thats a commercial hmm

My dsl is supposed to be hooked up this saturday morning, so I might be available...but I wouldnt exactly count me in for sure, but I'll make it for support if I can.

I am having EU withdrawls....

Send help please :(

Neither of these times are good for me (in the middle of a house move). If not enough people available, please PM me here and it'll email me on my BB - I may be able to get in front of a computer. I'll make my best effort to break away for the hunt.

I'm available anytime for the finals of WoF :)

I got my dates confused. See that the finals are next weekend. Will follow-up towards the end of the week with my availability.

LOL its next weekend, I'll totally be available :yay: :yay: :yay:

Hello USA!

Should we try to find a time we can battle on?

I havent got all the info about a suitable time from Team Sweden yet but I will soon.

How does it look on your side?

Please Note:

Moblist Amended.

Hispidus now score:

Young-Old=.............7 Points

Provider+ Above=.....8 points.

This is to better include PvP3 as a scoring area, and will be the ONLY change.

Thanks,

Hurrikane.

:yay: :yay: :yay: hurrikane is back yay

I will be available this weekend :)

Team America!

The confirmed time on saturday is 16.00 MA-time for the final.

Cya all on the battlefield and I hope we all gonna have a very fun saturday night, 16.00 MA-time.

I will send the confirmation PM to Hurrikane right now

//Count Joe

Final USA team:

Anonymous player 1
Anonymous player 2
Anonymous player 3
Anonymous player 4

Each has been contacted and is preparing :sniper:

All others are encouraged to participate in support roles if available, more will be discussed before the match. I have a feeling this will be a battle remembered for a long time :evilking:

It is so damn on! :) I can't wait to help out our team! Any role you need help with we will be there to help! Go USA!

I've got my :cheer: ready to go.

Memo to all Finalists:

Just to confirm a few things....

Moblist is now set. Hispidus now have split scores according to Maturity, and can score 8.

Variety Boost still applies, between Longu, Atrox, Hispidus and Hogglo (Any Maturities)

Highest Loot for 8 points still applies.

Win Bonus does not apply. This only goes to those with the highest score anyway, so will not affect the result.

The Venue is Chug's Hideout

We'll all be up the ramp on the upper tier, where the terminals are... that's where you have to get back to as well.

The time is 16:00 MA Time.

The date is Saturday, 19th of May

That's when we get to see plain and honest proof of which nation breeds the best hunters in the world.

Good Luck to All.

Hurrikane

From Team Sweeden:
"...we must take 16.00 slot coz otherwise it will be to late to go out and party after the our victory..."

And Team Romania:
Looks like 1st place :silly2:

I want you all to read over these words, look at them before you sleep, and come out tomorrow with a fire Entropia has never seen!

TEAM USA, OOH RAH!

I feel a lot of piggy hof's coming tomorrow :)

Have a great match Team USA, the best of luck and well done for making the final of this awesome competition :sniper:

fantastic, guys! I was there cheering you on every step of the way.:wtg:

Gratz to team USA! :yay:

Kitty kept me updated the whole time. :D

Hugs,
Aliana

Congratulations Team USA!!!

It was an awesome match and there was so much excitement all the way to the end.

GG USA

//Count Joe

Congratz Team USA for a tough match.

Was a very tough and fun match, but we were able to pull out a Victory :D

The Americans reading this should be proud of their team. While recent controversy surfaced of teams using several additional tankers, and even more shocking when it was learned this was allowed, USA remained faithful and ethical, staying away from what we felt was a clear exploit and cheat, so the win was even more special :)

Good round to everyone, see you all next year! :vampire:

:D Fortsatt Skilla Skalman!:D

well was saving my 2000th post here for something else, but i'm too excited and proud to be american atm to do anything else but this.

hoo yah, way to go everybody, wow, you guys kicked some major amounts of ass.

stryker, as i said in game, you did an amazing job pulling this win off as captain. you should be very proud, you've earned even more of my respect. styrker ftw, ffs.

i'd like to thank everyone who over the months helped out on support. it was my honor to help out with that the most that i could. thanks to my friends here and to all the great ppl that contributed from day one to today. it was for country, afterall, and i'm proud to have played any part in it.

and gratz to annoymous player 1-4. ;p

american dream team ri rah.

and on the cheat, well it's better to be winners than cheaters, guys. show some class and enjoy your well deserved drubbing. funny, nobody thought of enough ways to cheat to beat you guys today. intense.

Back