Team America! F$%K YAAA!!!

is no diff from the wierd hunt times we had to agree to to win the jackets. seems appropriate to pick them up in the middle of the usa work day. ;).

Hehe...still getting slapped by the Eurocentrics...grats again, team USA...

where? (damn too short message)

Chugs Hideout, same place as the final event star/finish if memory serves

Glad to see a few of the team are going to make it to;

Chug's Hideout at 19:00 tonight....

Please remember I cannot give any jackets out to anyone but the Team members, there will be no "holding it for a friend" going on.... these things are worth a few quid:)

JimmyB or another available reporter will be there, it would be nice to see a pic of as many of the team as possible, so network those Friend lists and lets see some attendance!

Anyone not able to make it, catch me after a week's time (short trip to the Czech Republic to make on Sunday)... PM me here and we can meet in-game at a weekend of your choosing.

Hurrikane

Glad to see a few of the team are going to make it to;

Chug's Hideout at 19:00 tonight....

Please remember I cannot give any jackets out to anyone but the Team members, there will be no "holding it for a friend" going on.... these things are worth a few quid:)

JimmyB or another available reporter will be there, it would be nice to see a pic of as many of the team as possible, so network those Friend lists and lets see some attendance!

Anyone not able to make it, catch me after a week's time (short trip to the Czech Republic to make on Sunday)... PM me here and we can meet in-game at a weekend of your choosing.

Hurrikane

Will there be some Mindark representative there to award the jackets in a ceremony?

BuMp it up HiGhEr !

19:00 MA, Chugs Hideout, Today!

will be there with bell's on, in my skivvies and boots. come wish the usa team a good wof. ;)

Will there be some Mindark representative there to award the jackets in a ceremony?

Frank passes on his best regards but regrettably cannot attend. I am filling the role of He-Who-Hands-Out-The-Jackets.

Hurrikane

Frank passes on his best regards but regrettably cannot attend. I am filling the role of He-Who-Hands-Out-The-Jackets.

Hurrikane

the what to do with the egg meeting must be today at 19:00 then.

;)

Back