Team Amethera ...

So we have time today at 16.00.

How many are available at that time?

I might be - but I cant promise anything.

Lykke

Lykke check our SWAT Forum :)

Would the team please wake up and head on over to http://www.cavemansarmy.se

We might not have the best of chances, but we haven't lost the war yet :D

Hello Team Amethera.

Your Opponents in Round 3 next weekend will be France.

Please confer and confirm with them and PM me your preferred Start Time from the following;

Saturday 31st March: 10:00

Saturday 31st March: 14:00

Saturday 31st March: 18:00

Sunday 1st April: 12:00

Sunday 1st April: 16:00

Sunday 1st April: 20:00

Don't think I need to tell you; this round really counts:)

Hurrikane

I vote for Saturday 31st 14:00

Hi this is a note to all teams, I apologise for it's impersonal nature but I gotta sleep soon and I want a smooth weekend's Judging:))

A Reminder;

All Teams are still under the Current Rules which forbid Subs from playing unless they have moved into the Main Team.

All members who wish to leave Teams to move up their Subs can re-apply should their team get through to Stage 3 after this next weekend.

All members who wish to leave Teams for any reason should post in the Hunt for your Country Thread or PM me.

The Team List is checked and printed out in the 24 Hours before each hunt. If your name isn't on it, you don't hunt.

Check it to see if you're on it (The 1st post in Hunt For Your Country) and sort out anything you need to before it needs to be printed.

This has been issued to combat any confusion over the new Rules that are on their way in Stage 3: some mistook this for Round 3.

Just incase it's still not clear...:)

..this is Round 3 of Stage 2.

Stage 3 is the one after this one.

I know most of you are totally clear on all this and I thank you for your adherence to an untried system; what we learn here only goes to make future WoFs better:) I just thought it a good idea to let as many people in on the Rules as possible.

Hurrikane

OK guys & Gals--I have confirmation from Team France on our scheduled time--We will be hunting Saturday March 31st at 14:00 hrs MA time. I have confirmation from Me and Mishel Winter Butterfly so far but we still need two additional members for this hunt. I will check the other forum, as I obviously haven't done so before writing this--LOL. I would like to have 4 and a stand-by min. just in case--Caveman was there to jump in last weekend and we did need him so I see no reason to remove the safety net this weekend. :)

Yo!.. I am ready, and so is Summer Sam Pain if we need her

Looks like the TEAM will be Gandolf, Summer Sam Pain, Mishel Winter Butterfly, and Sims. I still would like to have stand-bys on hand ready to jump in if needed though. Remember to be at the outpost by 13:30 too. Thanks everyone.

Ill show up for substitute post and maybe some drone backup :sniper: .

So let me HoF on those drones and you guys concentrate on the warriors ATH instead :p.

Lootius bless you big time guys and girls! :wtg:

Greetings Soldiers!

I want to say thx for the time we hunted together and hope we still are friends and keep contact in the future. We have had really bad luck in this tournament.

I myself will still fight for Calypso soil by entering the Eudoria Team that managed to go thru to next stage.

May the HoF be with you all and cya out there!

Over and out!

aww we didn't make it .. but thanks for the great efforts!

I wish you all the luck and Lootius blessings on your way :)

Lykke

Hi, this is just a friendly note thanking you for your participation in the WoF
and cordially inviting your Team, your Socs and anyone who can make it to FoF X.

The link is here:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68651

It's a 2-day free global comp between teams and armies.... June 30th/July 1st

Hope to see you there,

Hurrikane

Back