Team Canada starts HERE!

Danoclese

Elite
Society
The Disturbed Ones
Dano Ghana Rondo
can_wave.gif

Hi guys and dolls!

Figured we have to have our own thread so we can coordinate and discuss the mechanics of how we'll end up winning the Grand Prize :)

Post any intros or any other kind of info you might want to share.

I'll start the ball rolling:

I live in Montreal and have been playing EU for about 8 1/2 months. Don't think I'll discuss my skills here...you never know who might be watching :)

Let's get together in-game at some point in time and we can discuss further.

Post the time(s) you'll be on and we'll hook up :)

Last edited:
I just signed up. This sounds like it will be a lot of fun.

I have been playing EU for 2+ years, and I live in the Toronto area.

Generally, I am available between 4pm - 1am EST for meetings, practice hunts, or whatever.

Hopefully we will be able to put together a great team!

That's about the same time I'm on, Jake, so we'll have to get together and add each other to FL. Be easier that way, I guess, once this all gets going. Wanna setup a meeting place somewhere? Anywhere is good for me...I usually hang out at Genesis HQ but anywhere else is fine as well. Time can be anytime you're on as I'm usually on at the same time.

Oooooo man, this is gonna be FUN!!! I was in the last FoF and we tied with the Gloryhounds so it looks like we're gonna have a "duel" of sorts to sort out who the final winner of that apartement will be. :)

Last edited:
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh CANADA....... :yay:

I'm from Victoria, British Columbia. I'm generally available from 5-10pm pacific time, weekdays, and whenever on weekends. I spend most of my time at the rig though.

Hey Dr...I lived in Courtenay/Comox for about 10 years and I used to like heading down your way to catch some good jazz bands and hit Chinatown for a good meal :).

See ya in-game and when we get this thing going, we'll kick some ass :)

lol, yeah chinatown is great. I think I've only been to one jazz concert here though. It was about 7 years ago. We will definatley kick some ass.

Good luck guys, I am sure you will represent our great country well :). I would be there in a flash but don't have the equipment to be competitive. Go Canada

Ahoy all, ive signed up for canada although living in the UK, (canadian passport) not sure how im gona fit into your hunts what with being arround 5-8 hours ahead of you i think.

Ingame Xavier Badger Reise

hopefully i can fit in somwhere :)

Any members not signed up in the Hunt for your Country Thread aren't signed up.... just a mention:)

Hurrikane

Ok, the stage has been set! Shall we get together and decide how we're gonna do this. I'm kind of stuck in RL this Sat (17/02/07) and Sunday I fight for my life in the FoF IX PK deciding match...but any time after that would be fine, if 4 pm to 1 am EST fits with you all. Pls pm me or post here if you want.

Aaaah, btw Hurrikane suggests we (as in "all teams") should elect a "Captain"...I'm not sure why but maybe we should think about this and figure out who's best suited for the role. I don't think it's a real issue between thee and me but, what the hell...

"Groan"...something else to figure out!!! :D

Ok, that's great!!! so, our team now consists of the following members:

Canada: (6) Dano Ghana Rondo, Ishkode Kaikaik, Scuba Laphroig, Jake BD Janson, Xavier Badger Reese, Lanskia NrKist Nity

Well done!

Hey Ghana:D

You know if i could, i'd be representing New Brunswick as my new home,
but im still stuck living in blighty. Damn those immigration laws:(

Bump for guys from over the pond.

Stinky:yay:

Thanks Stinky! Maybe you could hook up with us as a merc if you're not tied up with anyone else :) and I will bestow upon you Honorary Canadian citizenship :)

Ok, folks...anyone care to get together and map out what we're going to do??? Time's a tickin' away!

Ok, tell ya what...

Team Canada meets @ Phoenix @ 12AM MA time (thats 7 PM EST and 4 PM PST).

Monday, 27, Feb.

See you there :)

Last edited:
I'll be there =)

huhh it's monday the 26 :laugh: ...or tuesday the 27 :scratch2:

well anywho i'll be there in 5 min...hope it's not tomorrow cause then i cant make it

Hi, just posted the revised Timetable on the WarSheet, and your first hunt, the Qualifier, will now take place on:

02:00 MA Time Saturday March 3rd

Please Pm SOON if you cannot field a team at this time: 12:00 Sat or 12:00 Sunday are available instead.

Hurrikane

Last edited:
well im at camp phonix now, dont see anyone about

Oops, I should have read more carefully. I just skimmed it and saw Feb. 27th at 7pm. I just went to phoenix but nobody was there. Looks like I missed the meeting, sorry :(

No worries B-D, was a quickie just to see what time would be good for us...:)

Looks like Hurrikane has revised the Qualifying Round times but his msg was a bit confusing so I've PM'd him to get some clarification of when, exactly, we're up. Only have to figure who can make it at that time :) Does 2 AM MA time Sat work for you? (That would make it 9 PM Friday EST, 6 PM PST )

BTW, sorry for the date confusion re : meeting up...my bad math skills :)

Last edited:
K, just got the PM back from Hurrikane...Sat 2 AM MA is our slot BUT we can, if necessary take 12 PM MA Sat OR Sun. All three are available so let's choose a slot. Does this work for everyone??

As much as I hate to give up my friday night, the 02:00 MA time is probably best for me. 12:00 MA is way too early to wake up, and too late to stay up all night =P

However, I should be able to make any of the 3 times if anybody has a conflict.

i can't make the 0200 but its unfair of me to make the whole team change to a different time because im in the UK. if you are all good with the 0200 on saturday go for it :)

lol, same for me B-D. I'm gonna have to do some 'splaining to the GF but I'm sure I can work that out. So, 2 AM MA works for me as well...any other takers?

Also, not the end of the world if we do the Sat. time slot as well (less 'splaining to do :D )

Also, lanksia and Badger suggest :censored: to start. Sounds good to me...they usually pay pretty well. Thoughts?

Last edited:
Also, lanksia and Badger suggest **** to start.

Shh! Don't give away our top secret plans on the forum, you never know who might be a spy. :laugh:

**** sound good.

<edited> to keep your secrets secret:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Stinky! Maybe you could hook up with us as a merc if you're not tied up with anyone else :) and I will bestow upon you Honorary Canadian citizenship :)

Ok, folks...anyone care to get together and map out what we're going to do??? Time's a tickin' away!

Ok, tell ya what...

Team Canada meets @ Phoenix @ 12AM MA time (thats 7 PM EST and 4 PM PST).

Monday, 27, Feb.

See you there :)

Sorry, I missed it by a bit. I am interested in the hunt, but fear I may be fairly noob-ish! I will try to keep track of this thread for meeting times/hunt times!
BTW Im in Ottawa, and can be there for 9PM EST Friday. Ive been playing for about one year, but not hunting a lot. Im trying to gear up though!
Smarmy

Last edited:
Back