Team Canada v. 2009

As time goes by its looking more and more that I wont make the main team. :p

But thats Okay, Canada is going to have the best WoF ever!

I'm so excited and cant wait, I wish it started This Sunday.

BUMP! More Canadians!

lvl 48 lsr sniper
lvl45 lsr pistol
148 hp
ff8k, M2875, + mix of (L) rifles and pistols ek 2600(til i can use UR125)
and any toys I need from H&R

now for your punishment (for being on the wrong team for 2 years), u'll have to score 3 times more globals :p

BUMP :D

Got any plans for a pre WoF v2009 Team Canada hunt? Great opportunity to meet and discuss plans. :)

Got any plans for a pre WoF v2009 Team Canada hunt? Great opportunity to meet and discuss plans. :)

well lots of ppl havent voted for the captain yet. so until a captain is elected and a team picked, nope havent made any plans yet ^_^

Lank for cap... Realised just now I did not say that before lol.

and bump for more Canuks :yay:

Ciao
Lexxy

Last edited:
My heart is broken, i m italian but i live in your Great Country in the Magnificent Quebec!!!!!! pls forgive me to have joined the team Italia, it s a matter of blood only. And if Italia will not progress pls accept me to join your army, to fight with you, for you and for the Queen!

Lanksia for captain

also I will update this post shortly with my stats

My heart is broken, i m italian but i live in your Great Country in the Magnificent Quebec!!!!!! pls forgive me to have joined the team Italia, it s a matter of blood only. And if Italia will not progress pls accept me to join your army, to fight with you, for you and for the Queen!

see you on the battlefield :handgun:

ps: u'r welcome to join once we've kicked your ass :p

Okay, there have been X number of votes for Lanksia, and 0 vote for anyone else. I'm pretty sure it clear that Lanksia is the Captain. As soon as Lanksia realizes this HE can start picking the team. :)

BuMp!

Okay, there have been X number of votes for Lanksia, and 0 vote for anyone else. I'm pretty sure it clear that Lanksia is the Captain. As soon as Lanksia realizes this HE can start picking the team. :)

BuMp!

there's still a month left for other ppl to apply for the job and get votes, or just simply apply for the team.

if more votes come in, sure I'll accept it, but so far I dont even have 50% of the possible votes, so anything can still happen. If everyone that hasnt voted yet can start doing so, and I manage to get like 60-70% (just to be on the safe side) of votes, then I can pick a unofficial team (incase more applications come in).

wish the application format would have been like last year, we'd be settled by now :laugh: (it's always a pain to get ppl to reply or even just read the forum)

Count me in: Smarmy Smarmy Woodwind

I don't have the right stuff for the main team, but I will do what I can on support. I agree with some previous comments: the support could use some organization, especially if we have lots of participants.

See you all in-game :yay:
Smarmy

Dude has voted

Lanksia for captain

Our leader Captian head honcho Numero Uno Alpha and Omega . You da man :yay::yay::yay:

Note the Thread Tag ;)

come on Canada get votin so we can get the ball rolling and start some killin.

BUMP for more votes or other captain applications

Hello to all of you in Team Canada, and welcome to the WoF once again. I look forward to another year of tense competition and hard-fought matches.

I notice an issue has crept up concerning Captains and the use of private team forums. Could all those teams who have already voted/decided a Captain please let me know by PM (one per team:)) as soon as possible.

Could any team who have yet to decide a Captain please post votes in their Team Thread until the result is known and inform me of the choice as soon as possible. The date of February 24th was only the final date for deciding, I apologise for not making that clear.

If any team members find their Team's captain to have been undemocratically elected could they please contact me as soon as possible.

Sorry again for the lack of attention to the start of the WoF, but I'm back online and on the job now:)

Keep an eye of the Info and Rules thread for any further clarification of the finer details in updates to come, and to the Sticky threads in this sub-forum in general for any WoF-related items that may aid your progression through the tournament.

Good Luck,

Hurrikane

WoF is fast approaching. We better start warming up asap. What are we waiting for? :scratch2:

WoF is fast approaching. We better start warming up asap. What are we waiting for? :scratch2:

waiting for more votes since so far i only have 14 out of the 35 person that registered and officially they have until february 24th to vote. just hoping everyone that hasnt voted yet does so asap, so we can get things going.

Lanksia Nrkist Nity for captian

Been away for a few days, but my vote for Cap is....

Lanksia NrKist Nity

Ok, one more vote for lanksia will give him the majority so c'mon and vote!!! :)

:yay: 18/35 and no opponents yet...sooooo I guess we can now assume i'll be the team captain again this year. everyone that hasnt voted yet is still asked to do so just to confirm my lead in the worst case :p

now the picking of the team.

as mentionned earlier in the thread, how I do my pick is a mix of a few elements. So I would ask everyone that is applying for main team (and that hasnt done so already) to either post or pm me the following infos:
-HP
-Highest combat prof standing
-Armors available (if you have a whole collection just gimme the top ones :p)
-Biggest guns available (plz dont just say the biggest I can use :p)....you can just say the max dmg/sec to (for UL guns that arent maxed keep your HA in mind and factor it in)

The faster we get that done, the faster I can pick a team with all available info's and the faster we can start meeting ingame for strategy discussions/practice runs.

Since this will be my first time involved in the WOF I'll be content with filling in on the support team.

We got our team forum, so I would ask everyone to please go here and apply for membership for WOF Team Canada.

applications and votes still go here, the rest can be done over there

We got our team forum, so I would ask everyone to please go here and apply for membership for WOF Team Canada.

what he said

i vote for Lanksia Nrkist Nity for captain also

my hp is 142

level 46 in laser ranged hit
level 43 laser Ranged Damage
level 23 evade
level 21 dodge

amour i got ghost whit 5b plates and vigi whit 6a plates

gun i mainly used Isis HL12 (L) and hl11 (L) pistol and have karmakiller
Isis LR63 (L) and lr59(L) also have long range gun to tag whit

and this is for daniel danny laville

come on ppl do what he said, get things moving :cool:

Back