Team Eudoria WoF 2012

THIS week the Cornus are done for! :handgun:

About next match: is time set to 19:00 Saturday? (it's hinted in the Team USA-thread)

Last edited:
THIS week the Cornus are done for! :handgun:

About next match: is time set to 19:00 Saturday? (it's hinted in the Team USA-thread)

As far as I know, 19:00 is the time slot for out match against Team USA. Clam, can you confirm this?

As far as I know, 19:00 is the time slot for out match against Team USA. Clam, can you confirm this?

19:00 is inked in on our side, so unless something's changed I'll see ya on the feild.

GL!

Tippin'

United States of Wherever...

Sure, why not.

19:00 it is :)

I did...

Get it right, Clam!

:D

Tippin'

Hmm I see what you did there. However, I wasn't referring to that song. If I had been I would have said that... maybe even put a you tube link up or something clever like that.

No, I meant 'wherever' as I was referring to the fact that I don’t even know where you are. You’re not even in my Universe.

:dunce:

I'm pretty sure I can be there to fight against myself. Sorry about this past one, my computer suddenly forgot it's os. :/

will be there for sure :) we have the 500 points goal to reach this time!!!

Lol, and here I thought I was being the clever one...Was pretty sure you weren't referring to the song.

But trust me, clam...I'm not in anyone's universe...

More like a general existance at best.
;)

Tippin'

I'll be there too :)

Good, 19:00 it is! :D

The other day I was out in the field for a combined boxing training (Euwbc 2012) + Corn scouting. Some of these terrible creatures got beat up pretty bad ;) …But it was just a little bee sting compared to what they + all the other WoF mobs will get on Saturday!

Go Team Eudoria :cool:

POW!

It`s on, lets do this.:handgun::sniper::rocket:

Good Luck Eudoria:)

my fan for gpu has called it quits:(

Well done to ALL of Team Eudoria! We fought hard, right to the very end! (yeah, that maff swirl for the sweep was 22:07:08... I looked in chat log) hehe

Sadly, Team USA came out strong this weekend, and managed to defeat the mighty Team Eudoria.

Next year, we will be stronger than ever, and plow our way through the competition!!!

Thanks to everyone who helped out! Your contribution mattered! Hope to see you back with the team next year!

Let's have one more go at our Eudoria Anthem!!

Eudoria Eudoria,
Land of all good things.
Eudoria Eudoria,
The good things that it brings.

There’s Feffs and Cleds
And Merps and Snots.
We’ve got Armax Cows,
And Araneeeeeeeatrox.

There’s Atrax and Atrox
And some of them big
But beware of the Ubers
If you visiiiit the Riiiiiiiiiiiigggg… oh….

Eudoria Eudoria,
Land of all good things,
Eudoria Eudoria,
The good things that it brings.

Dysentery and flippentry
You can find at Twin Peaks.
But the place is so laggy,
You could be there for weeeeeeks

You can go to a ring
To see how long you lasted
But you’re bound to get shot
By some fucking baaaastaaaard

Chorus (‘til infinity)

Eudoria Eudoria,
Land of all good things,
Eudoria Eudoria,
The good things that it brings….

Go Team Eudoria!!!!!!

Great fighting with you all, just was not ment to be even with are mighty effort. USA seemed to be a bit of a powerhouse today. Untill next time.

Well done folks. Another year down, but we tried hard.

I had probably the worst hunt I can remember, just as well I was in a great team.

Lets build on good things and make it a great competition next year.

I told clam at TI Castle after the match but I'll post it here as well:

GG Team Eudoria!

At least our teams weren't the only ones to not global a corn, just the last!
:)

Tippin'

Back