FYI: Team Eudoria - WoFalicious

So, sure, I would don the captains arm band, puff out my chest, hold my chin high and stand among my peers, safe in the knowledge that I Captain the team of the land that our ava’s were born.
and
Like I said; My ava is shite and so is my bite, but my heart is as strong as an ox, but I’m still in and will do the best I can.

Selective reading on my part, but this sounds like an acceptance of the Captain's role ;) As I said, I'm happy to take the 3 votes as your assistant as and when needed. Aye aye Captain, full steam ahead :handgun:

(Oh Clam, I have a shitload of efd doing nothing but sitting on their backsides, happy to donate it to a banner maybe if you want to recruit some more folks.)

All you silly people out there who think this WoF is about RL countries (oh the politics :bs:), remember where you were spawned in this universe and sign up!!!! (no one ever really spawned on that other place did they? lol- and no please- no team CND and Team CP :laugh:)

i think first steps for get a little organisation is a meeting ingame....to coordinate.....i´m atm busy irl have some exam in my study....but at the weekend i´m sure i have some time for this....

maybe how is it 14.02 18.00 ingame time tp billys spacechip???

i think first steps for get a little organisation is a meeting ingame....to coordinate.....i´m atm busy irl have some exam in my study....but at the weekend i´m sure i have some time for this....

maybe how is it 14.02 18.00 ingame time tp billys spacechip???

That day won't work for me. I am going to be out of town and do not plan to take my laptop with me. If the rest of you can meet up go for it and I will catch up later after I am back. I will be coming back late on the 16th so may not get on until after work on the 17th.

I will be out of town the 22nd to the 26th as well, but will have my laptop with me on that trip.

14th Feb @ 18.00 MA time is no problemos for me.

Not sure yet if I will make that day and time, but will do my best to be there even if just for a quick fl add session :)

Monopoly Money

I too have a shed load of Monopoly Money hanging around doing nothing and I'll try and do an ad banner at the start of the week (although I still haven't done the WoF one yet so don't let Hurrikane know :p) However, I reckon we'll be fine if Fairy manages to recruit the Danes :D

I'll also get and do some Team Eudoria siggies for those who want them. Are we all happy to base it around the WoF Rizzla design?

I will set my alarm to get in game tomorrow at 18:00 although like Lee it will probably be just to meet and get FL filled up :) I may need some screenies of the team too.

Team Eudoria rumbles on :yay:

:yay::wtg::yay:
(now just to see if I can find some ped to actually shoot stuff - Lee sponserships invited :laugh:)

Oh Clam, I already pmed you 500 years ago about the Rizzla siggie, yes please sir :smoke:

Just a bump to remind you guys, I'm there now

14th Feb @ 18.00 MA time Billy's tp

Holy Guacamole. I totally forgot about my post here, and now i have gone and gotten myself signed up for the danish main team. So sorry folks, i feel like an complete ass now.
Im still up for supporting you, if im still welcome.
Now i will go back over to the naughty corner, this isnt the only thing i have forgotten lately.

My sisters b-day....shot me plz

oooops sry i missed the meet up :ahh:
but still looking forward to meeting you all :)

and khar.. just work a bit on that merge and all settles just fine ey ;)

The Story So Far...

Righto M'Luvverlies,

I've requested a Team Forum thingy for ourselves and am working on the siggie thing and possible recruitment banner... Fairy, I'll need an up to date screenie of you pls. Let me know when you're about.

Ok se here's where we're at;

Captain:

Clam

Bossy, tell people what to do person:

Lee

Keepers of the Faith (in order of appearance):

Fairy
Jam
Viking
Zar

Does any one know if Xany has finished bashing her head on the table yet?

It's niiiice!
<Borat voice off>

And yeah, i think Xany's good to come join us again. I even said she'd probably be the uber among us this time, and that clinched it i'm sure! :cool:

Sorry Clam and all the rest, but I'm out. This latest so called VU is the last straw for me, I can not support MA any further at this point, so that means I can't participate in events of any kind as that requires putting more money in their pockets.

I love the WoF, I love the game, but one has to draw a line somewhere about what can be tolerated when there is plenty of decent competition out there for my 'entertainment'.

I wish you all the very best of luck and fun in the WoF and all else that you do, but I think I must go boss my hurrikane spaceship around now instead ;)

I'll still do what I can do. Looking grim, but when the going gets tough, the tough get going.

Sorry to hear that Lee :(

But what was wrong with this VU tho? It had practically nothing new in it. :laugh:

Also, unfortunately no Xany joining Eudoria this time. She'll help out with support if she can though. And maybe some other soc mate can chip in aswell sometime. :)

Eudoria Eudoria..... :cry:

Land of all good things...

In the great words of a famous madman;

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAH
p[#s#ld*

*Translation: 'Our ranks dwindle yet still we hold on'.

Famous Madman. A. - 23:31

You know guys and gals, I have had a very interesting evening. I posted my thoughts on Entropia, something that normally I would not do, be a moaner/whiner whatever, and it was such a big relief to get all that off my chest. To my shock, I have been flooded with plus reps from all sorts that I had no idea would basically feel the same, and so far not a single flame (though it is early days yet on that so flame retardant suit at the ready still :laugh:). It has made me feel a lot better generally, a bit like once again the old community I remember is still around, at least in spirit and a lot more than one would really know from just reading EF for sure.

Anyway, have had a chin wag of sorts with Clam (totally beside the point, but how can anyone not love a man with an EF avi like that?) and with Hurri, and if they don't want me tarred and feathered and run out of town on a rail, but happy to still have me support WoF and Team Eudoria in whatever small way I can, then I am happy to try. My current 'deposit strike' remains in place though, money is tight in general but now even the small bits I may have put in to manage shooting for the team are off on principle, so that makes me really pretty useless in that department, unless somehow I can turn around the tiny bit I still have in there now to carry on one trip to the tt at a time.

I can however continue to be the 'bossy' lady as Clam happily assigned me that role and title. Not really fair for me to cajole him about being captain with no peds and chipped out and then do a runner myself is it? I can fap til it breaks, scout locations, run and herd, do the lucky pogo loot dance, and loan out my stuff if someone else can use it better and repair it if needed etc as well as shoot the stray bullet. If you all are happy to have me around when I'm not judging I will do my best for my 'motherland'.

So, I take it back, onward Team Eudoria in the search for fun in Entropia again! :wtg:

:yay: lee is back

and i hmmm... i cant logg atm :ahh:
aint having enough memory to update entropia,
i need to figure this out.
i will
but n00b on pc's itll take me a little
but i will :D
somehow... :scratch2:

:yay: lee is back

and i hmmm... i cant logg atm :ahh:
aint having enough memory to update entropia,
i need to figure this out.
i will
but n00b on pc's itll take me a little
but i will :D
somehow... :scratch2:

... this happened to me when first downloading the game all that time ago; while trying to figure it out I put my flash drive in to the USB port and voila! The extra memory seemed to kickstart the end bit of the download and all was well. (Ok, it might have just decided to finish there anyhow:))

Good Luck

Hurrikane

Sex for ped

The good ship Eudoria sails on. Before a single shot has been fired, battles have been won and some still rage on. From the near death of the team to disheartened comrades and Fairy's constant war with technology, Eudoria still sails, defiant, as the thunderous waves of adversity crash upon her bows.

Avast.

Anyway... no news on the private forum yet but I am hatching a cunning plan to get some ped...:scratch2:

Also, recruitment banner thing coming soon...few days ish :)

Keep on keepin' on :)

... this happened to me when first downloading the game all that time ago; while trying to figure it out I put my flash drive in to the USB port and voila! The extra memory seemed to kickstart the end bit of the download and all was well. (Ok, it might have just decided to finish there anyhow:))

Good Luck

Hurrikane

uhmmm well even that sounds advanced to me :laugh:
im working on the oldfashioned delete whats not needed atm ;)

Hello Team Eudoria:)

Rules and Info Update:

Elected Captains and their Main Team lists (of up to 12) need to be PM'd to me no later than March 5th. I would prefer them sooner.

Moblists will be posted in their own Sticky Threads here, at least 1 week before each hunt, hopefully the day after the previous Hunt weekend.

Each Hunt starts and finishes at a location given at least 1 week before the day of the Hunt. Some will have facilities, some will not. Most will not be near a TP. Details and Co-Ords will be posted along with the Moblists.

Main Team and Hunt Team:

The members of a Main Team who hunt in any given match are referred to as the Hunt Team. Any Main Team members not in that match's Hunt Team can act as Support.

Availability allowing, all Hunt Teams will have an embedded Judge. You will be told your designated Judge at the Meet n' Greet.

Meet n' Greet and MIA (Missing in Action)

Meet n' Greet: The Hunt Teams taking part in each match must meet with the Judge before and after each match. Try to show up early. If members of a Main Team are late for the start, they can join the hunt ONLY by turning up at the Start/Finish point and personally informing the Judges. This can happen at any time during the match. They can only use whatever time is left in that match to score (i.e. they forfeit any time they have missed)
The meet n' greet is when the judge confirms and records the names of the Hunt Team for each country taking part in that match, and joins the team as an embedded Judge.
When this is not possible, Captains will add one of the other Team's Judges to their Friends List and confirm Globals "The Old way". I will do my best to cycle through the teams so no one ends up doing it the old way more than others.
The Old Way is to pm a "got it?" or similar to the judge after each global, who replies with "got it" or similar. This helps make sure no globals are missed. If Captains forget to pm, their scores will still be recorded, but mistakes can be made... (and sometimes globals have shown up in some chat and not in others).

MIA: Any Hunt Team avatar not present within 10 minutes of the end of the match in question will cost a penalty of 10 Points to that Team's score, for being Missing In Action.[/B] This rule serves to keep the Tournament running tight and smooth. If server problems affect people from more than one team (i.e. mass ctd) then this will be waived in favour of the Mass CTD rule.

Mass CTD: If members from more than one team and/or judges are drastically affected by server, or other difficulties the Mass CTD may be declared by Judges still present/on their relog. The time of the incident will be logged, rounded down to the nearest 10 minutes, scores at the time of CTD recorded also, and the remainder of the match will be played when all have recovered, or at a later date if another match is waiting to start and there are insufficient Judges.

Those who sign for a Main Team can only change to another Main Team if they have not yet hunted in the Tournament as a Main Team member.

Captains wishing to change their Main Team must present evidence explaining why. Those who have hunted in the Tournament as part of the Main Team can only be dropped or changed with mutual consent of the Captain and the Avatar being dropped, or by a majority vote within the 12 members of the Main Team.

Support:
This year, to give more hope to the smaller teams, there will be CAPS (limits) on Support scoring. If Support Team leaders contact the Judge of their match they will be able to find out if they have reached their cap.

For the Qualifiers, the maximum Support score is 100 Points.

For Stages 3 and 4, the maximum Support score is 150 Points

For Stage 5, maximum Support score is 200 Points

For the Final, Support scores are unlimited. (By this time, teams are expected to have gathered larger support than they had at the start)

The Support Mobs will be slightly tougher in general, to reflect the amazing work done last year, with the occasional "Uber" mob to encourage teamwork.

The Support Teams can still be of any size and number, as long as their team names contain the word "Support" and the country name they are supporting. Support teams do not have to be present at the start or finish of the match and can join in when they like.

Kill-Stealing is viewed as hostile and against the spirit of the Tournament. Repeated accusations will lead to investigation and possible action against the perpetrators.

If any team fail to show for a match they are in, their score will be recorded as 0. Their opponents will still hunt as each stage needs a score for the records.

I, as organiser reserve the right to pass judgement in undecided matters related to the Tournament. If my actions are seen as unjust I will allow a vote from the team, or teams involved to affect my decisions.

I also reserve the right to add a few rules before the start if it turns out I forgot them:)

Other details:

You are all invited to the WoF 2009 LAUNCH PARTY on the Secret Island (see thread in stickies).

The best of luck to all of you... you're about to enter hell!

Hurrikane

*clears throat*

Eudoria Eudoria,
Land of all good things.
Eudoria Eudoria,
The good things that it brings.

Verse 1

There’s Feffs and Cleds
And Merps and Snots.
We’ve got Armax Cows,
And Araneatrox.

There’s Atrax and Atrox
And some of them big
But beware of the Ubers
If you visiiiit the Riiiiiiiiiiiigggg… oh….

Chorus

Eudoria Eudoria,
Land of all good things,
Eudoria Eudoria,
The good things that it brings.

Verse 1

Dysentery and flippentry
You can find at Twin Peaks.
But the place is so laggy,
You could be there for weeeeeeks

You can go to a ring
To see how long you lasted
But you’re bound to get shot
By some fucking baaaastaaaard

Chorus (‘til infinity)

Eudoria Eudoria,
Land of all good things,
Eudoria Eudoria,
The good things that it brings….

Join y'all! Yeeehaaaw! :cowboy:

Here we go....erm, sort of :laugh: Clam, you around? Has a pm gone to Hurri yet about our private forum and now soon needed the team list etc? Was just wondering about whether or not we can still add new blood to the main team as time goes on and if we get lucky enough to have anyone offer (time to go back and reread the rules I guess).

Looks like I am forced to at least temporarily break my 'no depo strike' to save some items from a bank (can't see letting them go when the loan was just for tt value and they actually have a good mv :(), so if I'm gonna I'm gonna try to make enough in there to hunt a bit for the team too before the strike goes back into effect. So maybe one good hunt out of me before the funds run out guys (failing a massive hof or ath from that hunt that allows for more).

See you at the party if not before all.

Duck and cover

As the fan whirls its blades and oscillates gently from the left to right, the shit predictably heads towards it. I have primed missiles to deflect said shit but we may suffer from some 3rd degree 'pebble-dashing'.

Have requested private forum but still no news...:scratch2:

I'll find out about that.

I am hoping to have the recruitment banner and sigs completed by tomorrow evening. So prepare yourselves for a tsunami of true blooded Eudorian applicants.

I am in the process of blackmailing my brothers wife* at the moment, so with that and the loan of some of Hurrikanes equipment* I should be ok for the first hunt easy :)

keep on keepin' on Eudorians, loving your work :)

Capt-in' Clam :)

* I think that forms of mild extortion from ones in-laws is quite acceptable under the circumstances.

* Can I borrow some of your stuff again dude? :)

uihm yea clam... screen... since i cant logg atm, have a look at my profile if you find something useful... im not really more 'updated' than that ;) sry for the quality thou..

Fairy-nuff

uihm yea clam... screen... since i cant logg atm, have a look at my profile if you find something useful... im not really more 'updated' than that ;) sry for the quality thou..

Way ahead of you m'dear, already done :)

should get your sig on the morrow :wtg:

Back