FYI: Team Eudoria - WoFalicious

Admin

i watched TEeam Eudorias advert of EF and im thinking of defecting.

And why not..? We're Ace! :D

Righto chaps here's where we are:

WoF Team Eudoria

Clam J Boy Jamphrie
Fairy Cat McMoy
Claire Lee DeLioncourt
Jam Jambalaja Ibiary
Zarcon Zar Greyman
Balder Viking Vikingsson
Freddy fo0d Krueger
Alexander NeutrinoX Darkmoon
Simon Splitter Freezer
Michael Commodore Ludgate

Could all those who haven't applied to the Team page please do so here:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/wof-2009/wof-2009/...editusergroups

I'm sure there was something else... ah well it'll come to me...

I've noticed quite a few people showing as Bristol. So if anyone wants to organise a WoF tick-tacs meeting, then I'm down. As long as it's a decent pub that'll serve steak with stilon and a cheese board dessert.

We should do a 'West Country thing' again sometime :)

:eek:

Thats Cheese

Copy and paste Dar, copy and paste ;P

Ooo, unlucky 13th page...what could go wrong?

That link, doesn't.

Yeah, the 2nd one does

dOH

I never get that right... you're in :)

heh, no problems, if I'd realised it was a social group I'd just have looked it up. Thought it was some kinda WoF app form.

Ha ha ... sorry for intruding your thread. I like it so much. If I would take part in this year's WoF I would have joined Team Eudoria. Thats for sure! Simply due to nice ppl and fun. :laugh:

GL to your crazy gang!

Ha ha ... sorry for intruding your thread. I like it so much. If I would take part in this year's WoF I would have joined Team Eudoria. Thats for sure! Simply due to nice ppl and fun. :laugh:

GL to your crazy gang!

Aw darn it, you sure I can't talk you into joining us anyway :whip:

Sometimes you just gotta let go and be nuts
banana.gif
banana.gif
banana.gif

and hope no one notices
split2.gif
too much

Not enough Jam in Eudoria...

GL to your crazy gang!

In some small, yet undiscovered countries, invading a thread is seen as enlisting! Should of, would of, could of... the last words of a fool!

Man-up Jamira, man up... and join us :D

P.S. We're not crazy...it's the rest of them that are fucking nuts! By comparison we are as sane as falafel! :)

Breaking News...

Yes, that's right; reports have come in that the robot Transport answering the Thorifoid's cry for help against the forces of the WoF has altered it's course, expecting huge resistance in their intended heading for Hadesheim.

The best we could divine from the scattered information we had was that the new landing zone would be somewhere east of the notorious city of Twin Peaks. They are not expected to arrive until the weekend.

Could all participants ensure this information circulates.

Hurrikane

There we go :)

Hello team eudoria, I've no home to call home :( sad face.... This would be my first WoF and I'd like it to be the home nation of my avatar :). Er... ionno what else to say :eek:

...Nuff said, you're in! :)

Hello team eudoria, I've no home to call home :( sad face.... This would be my first WoF and I'd like it to be the home nation of my avatar :). Er... ionno what else to say :eek:

Great! There is a link a few posts up to apply to the private forum, cya there

12 Angry Men...and Women...

Well. well. well... 'twould seem we have the magic number :)

Although I've got to say I don't know about our medic, Freezer... seems to be AWOL :)

But nonetheless, here we are:

WoF Team Eudoria

Clam J Boy Jamphrie
Fairy Cat McMoy
Claire Lee DeLioncourt
Jam Jambalaja Ibiary
Zarcon Zar Greyman
Balder Viking Vikingsson
Freddy fo0d Krueger
Alexander NeutrinoX Darkmoon
Simon Splitter Freezer
Michael Commodore Ludgate
Slick heehaw Shoes
Sassyfer Sass Missmonkey

Can I direct all team members to the Team Eudoria private forum. Your input is required. Team selection, tactics etc need to be discussed with all, so if you're not there, then you are indeed like Viking and square (ish)

You can apply here:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/...editusergroups

Although, every time I put up that link up it doesn't seem to work so you may want to wait for Zar or Jam to post one that will :D

Greetings Team Eudoria.

I still await timeslot confirmation. Please note that Slot C is now closed. For Slots A, B and D it will be allowed to turn up unconfirmed and let the Judges at the Start point know that you are present (as long as you are in time to go). For Slot E, I need a PM and Confirmation. Please confirm your Slot soon.

The Rules at the beginning of the WoF Rules and Info Thread have now been comprehensively updated and should include all you need to know.

The Hunt Team (Scoring Members of the Main Team) for this Stage will be a maximum of 4 members.

Please show up at least 10 minutes before the start and get all the team-forming out of the way in good time for a clean start.

Confirmed Hunt Timeslots so far:

Slot A:

Australia, Sweden, Italy

Slot B:

Portugal, England, Finland, Denmark

Slot C:

Poland, Romania, Norway, America, Scotland, Wales, France, Ireland, Estonia, Slovenia, Amethera

Slot D:

Canada

Slot E: No-one yet.

Teams yet to confirm: China, Eudoria, Netherlands, Greece, Czech Republic

Any teams yet to choose should PM me as soon as possible with your decisions.

As a final note, in case anyone missed it; the Big Bulks are expected to land at an undisclosed location East of Twin Peaks on the days of the Hunts.

Looking forward to another great day out in EU:)

Hurrikane

oops

Bollocks, I didn't realise there was a maximum number of teams that could hunt in time slots... well that's screwed things somewhat...

Bollocks, I didn't realise there was a maximum number of teams that could hunt in time slots... well that's screwed things somewhat...

Provide a Judge and I might be able to make an exception:)

Hurrikane

Wooot you have a theme song and cool icons!
(jealous, I want one too)

I wish you a colorful time :painter:

Have fun and good luck in the WOF 2009 Team Eudoria!

Hello there Team Eudoria

You have faced the first Stage and Scores have been posted in the:
***WoF WarSheet***
Thread, in the Sub-Forum.

The Stage 2: Island Intensity Qualifier B Moblist is also up to view.

Your next TimeSlots to choose from:

Please Note Slot E has moved back two hours from last time (not enough judges available)

Slot A: Saturday 21st March: 12:00

Slot B: Saturday 21st March: 16:00

Slot C: Saturday 21st March: 20:00

Slot D: Sunday 22nd March: 00:00

Slot E: Sunday 22nd March: 04:00

Please PM me your TimeSlot Choices as soon as possible.

Please also send SECOND Choices, as slots WILL be policed this time and no more than 8 will be allowed to hunt at once, on a first-come, first serve basis. If you have a genuine reason for only being available at one time it had better be a pretty good one to account for 4 people from a 12-Man team:)

This Stage looks to be high scoring; I wish you the best of luck:)

Hurrikane

Hello all Eudorians! Still not on a team? Never done a WoF? Team Eudoria is still looking for support team members to help us continue on in the battle against all foes and whatever horrific monsters Hurrikane throws at us , so come and join us!
hunter.gif

To heck with all those Earth countries (Earth abandoned us on Calypso remember :laugh:), you know our VR birthplace is the place to be! Whatever your skills, whatever your equipment, we can find something for you to do while having loads of fun with a bunch of nutters.

As 'bossy boots' Sargent/assistant to our Captain, I will be ingame tonight at 19:00 MA, at TI Castle tp, to hopefully meet up with some of our team members and have a bit of a hunt and more fl exchanging, so if you would like to join us feel free to pop round and speak up. You can also go ahead and sign up here on this thread to offer your services to Team Eudoria, the coolest team in the WoF!!

office_344053.gif

Just wanted to pop in and say Hello to the good old Team Eudoria :)

Sorry i didnt join this year, but still i wish you all the best of luck and have fun on the way!

Hi Team Eudoria, you have been Confirmed to Hunt in

Slot B: 16:00 Saturday

The Start/Finish Point for this Stage is NOT on TI,
it is to the north.....

Amethera
15351, 33533, 511

With TI's regular customers there too it made sense to keep with the WoF tradition of highlighting remote locations.

See you there and Good Luck:)

Hurrikane

Just wanted to pop in and say Hello to the good old Team Eudoria :)

Sorry i didnt join this year, but still i wish you all the best of luck and have fun on the way!

Ohw its not to late Apache :D
theres no way you can do worse than i do atm anyway :laugh:

join Apache, join :whip:

and bring your luckycharm Raven aswell :hug:

:D woooohooo what a great team effort, though run but oh we had fun :D
:wtg::wtg::wtg:

Och aye!

Look out team... the Scots are coming!!!! :holyshit:

Ohhh So glad we are not up against the Mighty Eudoria this round :yay:

Good luck peeps :yay:

Scots are lovely people, sure we will have a very friendly match :grouphug::handgun:

Back