Team Eudoria

Hi Eudoria!

Grats to reach this stage! Keep in mind: You are one of the six best teams all over the world :)

Probably next year will show other results ;)

Until that have fun and see ya next year!

Jamira

Well sad to say that this great event is over for us.
But on the other hand I must say we put up a great fight and for me personaly the whole WoF was a blast. :)

Never have I hunted so intensely, with such great mates at my side. I too must thank you all for being a part of this great team. It was a pleasure meeting you.

This time we made it to top six, next year its the finals for us. :cool:
Looking forward to seeing you guys and ladys again soon.

Best of luck and most importantly have fun people.

I wish I could have participated more than I had the possibility to! NEXT year though .. ONE more year of skills and hopefully better uber weapons :silly2: And I will help you kicking those asses and have someone n00bish, like me, as my personal fap-guy :D (Snipe, I'm looking at YOU !!! )

It was great :) I'm sure glad, that I could join this team after the awesome Team of Amethera was ejected from WoF!

I gotten a nice string of pearls with new friends from both teams - and that's the biggest prize in here!

HUGE gratz to the winners!

DAMN, we were good though :yay:

Thanks to you all :grouphug: See you around!

Thanks all of Eudoria team mates, and extra thanks to Captain JBoy for his extraordinary graphic skills, doing the score sheet and what not! :bowdown:

1 of 6 best teams in wof! Sure has a nice ring to it doesn't it. :wtg:

To quote Stoikow: "You got more points in round 3 than us, didn't you? So if we win, you'll be the 2nd best team in the world".

... I like his way of thinking :D

Anyway, thx for a nice match, not only to Sweden of finally defeated us, but to all our worthy opponents during our time in this event.

Also a big thanks to my team mates, both you whom I've had the pleasure to fight with in the main teams and all supporters that watched my back for many hours ;) You have all made this a fun and exciting event.

Thank you also Hurricane and all officials for you efforts!

'Till next time :cool:

Hey Team Eudoria .....we did great.

Was a pleasure to meet some great people and was alot of fun - see you all next year ;)

Eudoria Eudoria,
Land of all good things.
Eudoria Eudoria,
The good things that it brings...

Eudorians!

Me and the rest of Team Sweden wants to thank you all for yesterdays game. We had a great time and some little extra fun in Segna (im comming to get you next year J boy;) ) :D

Take care all and hoping to see you all next year in WoF

//Count Joe

Thank you all who made this to the most intense, exiting and fun weeks in my entropian history.
All teammembers, opponents, judges, Hurrikane, and ppl that have worked for this in the shadows, spectators, and non participating friends that have seen less of me the last weeks. Thank you!

The matches are over for this year for us but ill definitley will have my eyes open for WoF 2008 when we will have Eudoria in the final :D

But this years WoF aint over just yet, we got a final to watch, and prizecermoni to attend to, and a party to rock :)

GL to team Sweden in the final.

Cya all soon and Happy Hoffing until then :wtg:

Thank you Count Joe, and thanks to team Sweden. Would really like to see you be the champions now. Good luck :thumbup:

Thx to all of of the teams/players that made this great event possible, also the judges that had to stand and count globals/hofs for hours and hours even late at night *Yawn*. And a Specially big TY to Hurrikane who initiated this thing.
As some ppl before me already said that we now got a lot new friends. Its time for MindArk to make the FriendList alot bigger so we next year dont have to remove the last spoken ppl from it.

:wise: Me to would like to quote Stoikow:
"You got more points in round 3 than us, didn't you? So if we win, you'll be the 2nd best team in the world".

So GL Team Sweden in the Finals, May the HoFs be with you!

I most say that the eudoria match was one of the funniest.. I guess you all didnt think that but tho :)

we were out scouting like crazy after you all and when Snöhäxan finaly found the adrenalin went up :D

it was like on TS: where are they, where are they.. quick give us the coords.. hurry hurry.. go go go!! DONT SHOOT THOSE WHOS SHOOTING A MOB!.... it was fantastic :D

Lol yeah i bet you had fun :)

was getting a bit irritating though when I was only trying to reach the TP and get outta there, but kept getting PKed ;)

i was like "ffs with this 0 fps forest here I cant even fight back!" :D

Hi, this is just a friendly note thanking you for your participation in the WoF
and cordially inviting your Team, your Socs and anyone who can make it to FoF X.

The link is here:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68651

It's a 2-day free global comp between teams and armies.... June 30th/July 1st

Hope to see you there,

Hurrikane

Back