Team Finland 2009

Just spoken to Hurri on the phone.

He has asked me to announce that it IS now too late for the 20:00 matches to go ahead either, so All Saturday matches will need re-arranging...

There are many options for this : There are mid-week possibilities if both teams are in agreement. Also remember that WoF matches have been, and are, every 2 weeks in general, so we also have every other weekend...

The main thing is that each pair of teams Must compete at the same time, ie under the same loot conditions.

Sorry I'm soory folks, it's a pain in the Ass, but you need to work out a few times when you will be available for a re-match, using ANY of your main 12 team members.... please come up with several possible times to give everyone as much chance to meet you as possible...

Liase with your opponents in this round and come to an agreement, then please let myself or Hurrikane know as soon as possible.

Hopefully we can work it all out as smoothly as possible.

ThanX :thumbup:

feel free to pm me if you need to change our match date

Team Finland... since our next match time is not yet confirmed, we in Team Eudoria would like to propose completing our match NEXT Saturday, 9 May.

Preferrably, sometime between 1600 and 1900.

Please post in our thread if this is agreeable to you. If not, please suggest another time/date.

Thanks again, and we look forward to completing the match!

team finland I have tried to pm you guys

from what I was told by fin cap, your rematch was going to be this sat 2nd at 16:00

we planned to hunt them sat 2nd at 20:00 , we are a a fair team so proposed we hunt them next sat. 9th at 20:00 and have been pritty much getting organised around this so unless this is decided for scotland today we assume SCO vs FIN is next sat 9th at 20:00

and FIN vs END goes ahead sat 2nd at 16:00 ( I think that time was cool for both of you)

this badly effects SCO vs FIN so please guy sort this out, take the times above and all are happy!!!! :)

Last edited:
Geez, sending messages left and right again. This WoF is starting to get my blood pressure sailing...

So, FIN-SCO THIS saturday as originally planned, FIN-EUD NEXT saturday.

(Why oh why did you BOTH have to start suggesting the same times at almost the same time JUST AFTER I WENT TO BED!)

As the judge for both team Scotland (teamed) and Finland (pm) last night, I wanted to note for both teams that the scores now given after verification match my original score results. The only difference was the last second tezla that Hurri called as being too late, but he now appears to have granted that one as a disputed one, and I agree, in my team chat to Scotland, that global did appear immediately above my stop message. As RJ said though, that is simply the time it takes from judges getting the message in all chat to passing it on to the teams, and up the organizer whether or not to count it.

I'm sorry the scores did not end up being the same as originally called, not a nice thing for either team, but I can assure you there was nothing unfair or funny about any of it. If you have not been a judge, you have no idea how complicated it can get and how hard we all work together to get it right. I will be posting some thoughts on our judges thread, but in the meantime, well done to both Scotland and Finland on your efforts.

see first now that we won vs the scotts :)

224pts needed in last 90mins, thats it... double Koskenkorva before next game and we can do it :laugh:

see first now that we won vs the scotts :)

224pts needed in last 90mins, thats it... double Koskenkorva before next game and we can do it :laugh:

if it was anyone else saying this i would say you have no chance, but

YOU might just do it... GL!

Hi Finland, there was a slight typo in the post I made in the Scotland thread where I stated the difference in your Scores. I used the info to hand (the unchecked score sheet). Checking the actual scores your total is 157+268+ (137+90 mins play)= 562. This means you have to score 228 points or more for progression/tie for progression (a Match total of 365). Your variety boost earned so far (10) is included in your half-time score, so you can consider your score to start at 127+ Variety.

Good Luck,

Hurrikane

Last edited:
Wof rocks, too bad it seems over for Team Finland this year... Thank you for accepting me to take part, was a helluva fun.

Uolevi

Italy vs Scotland score: Italy 148 points, read it as a huge loss

Huge loss yeah, because England , Romania and Scotland scored over 300 points each.

148 points in this WoF is not a bad result for Italy but a this this stage it's. What did it happen? The main team is made by 12 persons, some that I know since years and some other that I had the pleasure to know recently but between old and new who can compete with the other main teams are 5-6 (talking about skill and experience), if 3, even 2, of these players miss a match the result is under your eyes. We're unskilled and far to be "uber", me for first. So, against teams ready to spend some 10Kped in three hours, we can't and I don't want compete, I'll never pay any mercenarie to KS mobs like some team did yesterday night. Look at 2 "uber" team match results... something is not working looking at the difference between points and our main team was in the middle of that battle without have the possibility to move to another place due the mob spawn.

A huge "Thank You" go to all support that got a result that proportionally is 7-8 times more than main team score.

In the next round we start at -450 points and we need make them to have a single chance to get the semifinal stage... doable? No I guess, but be sure that I'll fight for 2 more matches at least!

Thanks at Finnish support team to helped Italy in last match :yay:

Back