For now, there are four members:
Kylie White,
LodiDodi,
Xian XianCode BrokenWdz,
Kherggan,
Mik Miky Oban

[Room for future info]

Last edited:
I'm Kylie White, a low skilled sword hunter (around 20k), but almost 2 years old ingame. I have Determination and Honor for melee, an ampped mkII as a gun, and I'm protected with Vigilante+5A, and substantial evade (for my skills at least :) ).

Kylie

hello
i'm lodidodi from warants , i'm not a big forumer , but i'll do my best to win ;)

ps : je pense qu'on peut parler francais ici ;p

Salut à vous, moi c'est xian :)
Je viens d'avoir 1 an d' EU , a 2-3 jours pres. C'est un pote qui m'a inscrit en me disant que ce genre d'event était pour moi :laugh:

Equipement eco pas cher/moyenne puissance : honor/mk3+a204/korss400+a106
Armure préferée rascal+3a, mais je peux sortir vigi+6a si y'a des warriors.

Comme le souligne Lodidodi, je ferais egalement de mon mieux mais avec ce que j'ai :)
Pour le reste c'est mieux de se croiser in-game, c'est plus confortable qu'un forum , non :D ?

Ok, alors il vaut mieux s'ajouter en amis pour se rencontrer plus facilement. Je suis dans la soc Federation of Free Wanderers si vous voulez m'ajouter par le soc terminal. Donnez vos noms de societés si vous en avez une.
Kylie

Sorry, the forum rules apply to all posts in public areas of the forum. All posts must be in English.

Rule # 26
EntropiaForum is an English-only forum. All threads and posts must be written in English. This includes all publicly viewable parts of the forum: thread titles, posts, signatures, user titles, diaries, profiles, and any other area that can be viewed by other members.

ok ;)

well, i think we need to met up somewhere , why not during the wof launch in nymph the 1st ?

Ok for Nymphtown TP, March the 1st, around 7:00PM ( MA time, isn't it ?? ).

711 said:
Sorry, the forum rules apply to all posts in public areas of the forum. All posts must be in English.

Rule # 26
EntropiaForum is an English-only forum. All threads and posts must be written in English. This includes all publicly viewable parts of the forum: thread titles, posts, signatures, user titles, diaries, profiles, and any other area that can be viewed by other members.

lol sorry, it seems that someone lead me in mistake :laugh:

PS : Kylie, your boss already got me in his FL, so you can ask him if i am log on;)

i think our 1st match will be at 16.00 and not 20.00 , on the 3rd march .

and we will fight against amethera , south africa and romania

i think our 1st match will be at 16.00 and not 20.00 , on the 3rd march .

and we will fight against amethera , south africa and romania

If all four teams agree, this is correct:)

Except: this is the qualifiers... so although you are in a group of 4 for convenience, you are actually fighting against the whole world in this stage: only the four lowest scoring teams don't make it through.

Hi,
We are in the qualifying round with you guys, if the time suits you, can one of you sent Hurrikane and me a pm, just letting us know you are taking part in that slot ( or let us know who you are swapping with), so that Hurrikane can assign a judge to us.

Thanks and Good Luck.
:beerchug:
MP

Last edited:
If that's at 16pm, then i won't do it. So if you three want to make it at this time, pm them to confirm
Kylie

for me it's ok, i can play at almost every time , so if more people needs to change the event time it will be ok for me too .I will be ready anytime anywhere ;)

ok for me also, but really don't know about Kherggan.
My timetable is free the whole saturday, so if you want to change the time it's fine for me. But if you want to change the day, I don't know yet my free time.

Ok, since you don't seem to mind the time, i'll try in the main thread to get the 20pm time. That's the only one i can be available at on satursday.
Kylie

Salut (hi)

I will join the French Team

I am mid-level hunter with ceb12-determ-honor & FF800/A104 AS117/Dante

hi miky

i think we should try to meet up before 1st march to discuss about tactics and why not make a few hunt ;)

hi miky, welcome in the team :)

Lodidodi, so you want a test hunt before the March 1st ? We should try to determine a time and a place then. For info, I am free for sure in the evenings since around 21h00 for the whole next week. This week-end, today include, I am between earth/calypso ;)

In this case, everyone should try to meet the most people in the team, or at least to add as friend the ones reachable via the soc terminal.

Oh, and we might need a captain. If noone wants to , i can take this role, but due to RL things, so i can't warrant a big availability.

Kylie

ok captain ;)

set a time and place for a meeting , this will be ur 1st task ;)

Hi,

I am available all evening this week around 21.00 Ma time

Hi, just posted the revised Timetable on the WarSheet, and your first hunt, the Qualifier, will now take place on:

20:00 Saturday 3rd March

Please PM SOON if you cannot field a team at this time; 12:00 Saturday and 12:00 Sunday are available as alternatives.

Hurrikane.

Hi,

Timetable proposed by hurricane is ok for me.

When could we meet IG to put each other in FL ?

Time is ok for me also.
I 'll certainly be at nymphtown auction around 2100MA time :wtg:

ok for me too

ok , then i'll try to be at nymph today ;)

cya there and gl

The time is good foir me too.

Kylie

Hello! - I just discovered that event and I hope its not too late to join! ...Well I just applied in the main thread for the french team :)

I have been playing for 10 months and I have now 2800 riffle / 1152 longblades - I got MK2+Amp15 / Determination / Jashonich AP - Im wearing most bear+6A with Paladin harness+5B & Salamender shin+3B
...et pleine de gnakkk! :laugh:

I am ok for Saturday 3rd at 8:00 (MA)

Last edited:
ok, we need to get a team set up for the 1st round

Dolores told me that she won't be able to be here and i'm waiting for a confirmation from killy .

if things stay as they are the 1st four are :Xian , Miky , Kherggan and me .

GL :)

Count me as not present, and if there is a free slot, and if i can login before the begin, i'll join (unless we have to announce names). But my place is free if someone else wants it

Kylie

well, 1st round is getting closer

i'll be at meeting place at least 1 hour before event start

atlas island north
the team is xian , khergann , miky and me

gl:=)

Back