Team Hunting focused Society?

John Nohlan

Mature
Society
Modified Trade Terminal
John Jacob Nohlan
Team Hunting focused Society? - Closed

No longer seeking a soc.

Anyone know of a soc that is open to all skill lvls, that hunts in teams of 4-6 people daily?
is that even a realistic idea?

What I am Seeking in A Soc: ( 1 lowest - 10 highest )

[1][2][3][4][5][6][7][8][9][10] - Integrity / Friendship / Kindness
[1][2][3][4][5][6][7][8][9][10] - Humor / Chill
[1][2][3][4][5][6][7][8][9][10] - Team Hunting
[1][2][3][4][5][6][7][8][9][10] - Voice Chat
[1][2][3][4][5][6][7][8][9][10] - Active Members
[1][2][3][4][5][6][7][8][9][10] - Knowledge of Game

Ideal Society Description:

[Insert Name] is a 20-30 member society of active players, which enjoys team hunting on a regular basis. We are recruiting players who are friendly and helpful to others vs. elitism and HOF chasing. Members of the group who actively make effort to positively impact and contribute to Entropia are the standard.

Members are first and foremost equipped with positive attitude, and desire to find success as a team rather than an individual. etc etc....

[ About myself ]

In Game Name: John Jacob Nohlan
Language: English
Online Hours: 1700 UTC - 1100 UTC / 0900-0400 MST
Weekly Active Hours: 30-50 hours

Started: 12.17.17
Skill: 11k
Primary Profession: Trading
Secondary Profession: Hunting
Weapon Level: 7 (Laser) Rifel & Pistol

Personality: I have lots of jokes, occasionally they are funny. I am polite and courteous to everyone, even if I secretly wish they would swim in lava, or wipe their butt with sandpaper. I enjoy trading for the social aspect, even more so than the sustainability it grants for my game play. I don't complain about the loot, cause the loot doesn't matter.

I am here for an experience, I have found a great experience so far solo, I would even say success up to this point. I am looking to share that with others, and create memories with others rather than temporary high scores on the HOF boards.

I will admit I have a vanity problem, thus I spent a decent amount on clothing. Which also brings me to the point I would like to be in a soc with a well thought out name that makes a good vanity title and that carries a really good reputation of being kind to the community not being a self important high rolling champion e-peen hoffer.

If you are still interested in me after all this, your people are probably the right type of crazy, so shoot me a message or reply to this post please. I am looking for a long term home, and I realize this may take some trial and error.

P.S. Random invites to your society will result to me throwing dung at you next time I see you in AH. lol Please interview me first, don't just send an invite.

Last edited:
BumP IT up.

The invites weren't exactly rolling in, so I am closing this post. With respect to everyone I can't blame you guys, I am only 2 months into game, low skilled, and an unremarkable hunter. ^^ Plus wasn't seeing much in regards to existing societies fitting my "dream society" description that i would even qualify for. :laugh:

Also I am pretty sure, my terrible jokes are the primary reason no one wanted me. Bwahaha!!! :lolup:

Thank you though if you read the post, warm regards!

- John

Back