Team Portugal

Saturday 31st March: 14:00

Sunday 1st April: 12:00

one of these times foir me are ok

Saturday 31st March: 14:00

Sunday 1st April: 12:00

one of these times foir me are ok

Sorry for misleading you a while back when i told you saturday 12:00 was an option.
Hay, I see some updates in the warsheet!! We have to win by far this next stage to not take any risks ;)
It would be nice if everyone agreed upon a couple of start times until wednesday. That's tomorrow!

I have confirmed Jorael is available to hunt too, but he may want to appear himself to confirm it :D

So, until now, we have 4 players available to saturday 14:00 or sunday 12:00. Naifas, Fran, Ogimini and Jorael. Let's wait for the answer of the other team members and then we will decide what to do, since ogimini and jorael are substitutes, and cannot enter this round unless they actually take the place of a team member that forfeits.

Last edited:
Please everyone, take a good look at these rules. I was pm'ed by hurrikane and this is indeed important:

"The "first come first served" means that those who signed up soonest get a better chance of hunting.

Substitutes cannot hunt unless Main Team members have dropped out of the Tournament, creating spaces in the Main Team. When this happens, Substitutes move into the Main Team in the order they signed.

Main Team members who leave cannot re-enter the tournament. This to make sure no-one leaves unless they have to, and to stop the teams from changing every five minutes.

Those who turn up to hunt with incomplete or illegal teams will only be allowed to enter those members that are part of their Main Team (not Substitutes).

Any changes to your Main Team (members leaving, Substitutes moving up) must be PM'd to me at least 24 Hours before your next scheduled hunt.

"Last Minute Substitution" is not allowed"

The rules are different after this round however, and any substitute will be able to join the hunts from then on, as any other team member.
So, until now, only 2 legal team players have confirmed their presence, and Jorael and Ogimini cannot enter this round unless someone forfeits the competition. This means "leaving permanently", which is not really cool.

So, I would ask everyone that subscribed to the main team if they are still interested in this event. If someone is not interested anymore, then, he should make room for the substitutes, so we can make a full team.

Last edited:
roger that, it's ok and fair enough,as i told, i entered as substitute, dont want to take anyone's place, i'm here to substitute when needed :)

Greetings Team Portugal! :)

How about Sunday 20:00?

Last edited:
Hello my portuguese lovelies, Team Eudoria seem to by swaying to the other end of the time slots and would seem to be fovouring the 10:00 Saturday time. We still have to check with a few other team members, but I thought I would ask your thoughts on this. :)

10:00 Saturday time is not my favourite time but if no other choice i wil take it

As season 3 of the Champions League has finished last weekend, I'm free to participate in this WoF round at any time slot, except Saturday at 18:00hrs (at that time I will have to be at CND to collect my prize for finishing within the top10 :D).

Anyway, as I already had the pleasure to participate in the WoF, and I see others are willing to join, I can gladly give my place for them to also have a chance to participate in this great event.

As long as we manage to gather 4 players who are able to shoot for 3 hours non-stop, I'm pretty confident that they will get us through the next Stage (and then we can all play ;))

If I'm not mistaken, 4 players have already confirmed their availability for this weekend. Unless something unforeseen happens, I will be glad to watch our Globals from a distance of a chat window.

Good Luck Portugal :)

Congratulations Lorfat! We are going to make some changes in the team in order to garantee the 4 players in this round.
It seems we will need to play at saturday at 10:00.

Hi this is a note to all teams, I apologise for it's impersonal nature but I gotta sleep soon and I want a smooth weekend's Judging:))

A Reminder;

All Teams are still under the Current Rules which forbid Subs from playing unless they have moved into the Main Team.

All members who wish to leave Teams to move up their Subs can re-apply should their team get through to Stage 3 after this next weekend.

All members who wish to leave Teams for any reason should post in the Hunt for your Country Thread or PM me.

The Team List is checked and printed out in the 24 Hours before each hunt. If your name isn't on it, you don't hunt.

Check it to see if you're on it (The 1st post in Hunt For Your Country) and sort out anything you need to before it needs to be printed.

This has been issued to combat any confusion over the new Rules that are on their way in Stage 3: some mistook this for Round 3.

Just incase it's still not clear...:)

..this is Round 3 of Stage 2.

Stage 3 is the one after this one.

I know most of you are totally clear on all this and I thank you for your adherence to an untried system; what we learn here only goes to make future WoFs better:) I just thought it a good idea to let as many people in on the Rules as possible.

Hurrikane

We are having a problem with someone that seems to have subscribed to our team by mistake and is now taking the place in the main team, blocking ogimini to enter the team. I am trying to get hurrikane to solve the problem. As you guys may know, some swaps were made in order to gather a full team for tomorrow morning 10:00. We have the following ready: Naifas, Fran, Jorael. Ogimini is in standby while his situation is not solved. Rumble has showned some availability for tomorrow's round too, but he's not in the main team anymore, and therefore can only offer support. If you join us, Exec, you will be able to take ogimini's place if he's not allowed to join us in tomorrow's hunt, or even my place if everything is ok, as you're more able than me i think. I will gladly take part of the support team against the pesky drones while the main team hunts warriors. If Lorfat joins the ranks, we'll have a guaranty that everything wil go fine. I am expecting an answer of hurrikane to see where we stand right now....
I'd suggest that tomorrow the names i mentioned would login at least 30 minutes before to get organized, let's meet near the jason tp :).

Problem with the "spy" yquem solved :) he's already in his country team.

Sorry for the mistaken placing of Yquem in your team; it was a late night and the "Port" in his name made me do it.... lol.

Ogi is now in the team and clear to take the field for Portugal. Good Luck:)

Hurrikane

Sorry to see you loose while you were in 2nd place :D
Holland will pass you with 1 point :p

It will start at 11am Pt time ?
I haven't been much online after the hour change. Can anyone confirm this? I can't log in right now.

Problem with the "spy" yquem solved :) he's already in his country team.
Yeah, it seems so :). He wasn't spying, he was just smelling the port wine.

Sorry for the mistaken placing of Yquem in your team; it was a late night and the "Port" in his name made me do it.... lol.

Ogi is now in the team and clear to take the field for Portugal. Good Luck:)

Hurrikane

Rock on!
Sorry to see you loose while you were in 2nd place :D
Holland will pass you with 1 point :p
Stop smoking these things, it'll mess up with your brain one day. Permanently :D.

So, our match against Eudoria tomorrow was confirmed. Saturday, 10:00. Start to clean up your gear, ppl, oil your weapons and polish the armors. Let's HOF!

Yum Yum

Yum, Yum, Yum. Portugal for breakfast! :D

So let's see... Wake up, have a cup of tea, Log on, pop the Cricket world cup on the TV, roll me phaty, crack open a can of red stripe, defeat the portuguese. A nice relaxing Saturday! :D

Good Luck dudes!

Yum, Yum, Yum. Portugal para o pequeno almoço! :D

Assim vamos ver… Acordar, ter um copo de chá, logon, estalar o copo do mundo do grilo na tevê, rolar-me phaty, rachadura abrem uma lata do listra vermelho, derrotam os portuguêses. Um sábado relaxando agradável! :D

Gajos bons da sorte!

stfu noob! I agree on the phatty though. Too bad i can't smoke :D

Translating back your online translated text:

Assim vamos ver… Acordar, ter um copo de chá, logon, estalar o copo do mundo do grilo na tevê, rolar-me phaty, rachadura abrem uma lata do listra vermelho, derrotam os portuguêses. Um sábado relaxando agradável! :D

Gajos bons da sorte!

So we will see. Wake up, have a cup of tea, logon, snap the cup of the world of cricket (the animal) on tv, roll myself phaty, cracked opens a tin of red stripe, defeat the portuguese. A saturday relaxing pleasant.

Guys good of luck.

ROFL.

Yum, Yum, Yum. Portugal for breakfast! :D

So let's see... Wake up, have a cup of tea, Log on, pop the Cricket world cup on the TV, roll me phaty, crack open a can of red stripe, defeat the portuguese. A nice relaxing Saturday! :D

Good Luck dudes!

Yum, Yum, Yum. Portugal para o pequeno almoço! :D

Gajos bons da sorte!
This part almost sounded like Brasilian Portuguese, congratulations! About the rest of it, I'm sorry if we may have to make it less relaxing for you guys in Eudoria team :D

Jorael, let's meet in 15 minutes in jason! :yay:

Translating back your online translated text:

Gajos bons da sorte!

So we will see. Wake up, have a cup of tea, logon, snap the cup of the world of cricket (the animal) on tv, roll myself phaty, cracked opens a tin of red stripe, defeat the portuguese. A saturday relaxing pleasant.

Guys good of luck.

ROFL.

LOL Well, that free translation website is utter shite then isn't it :D

Well done dudes! Thanks for the scrap! :)

Something is definatly wrong when a team mate with DOA doesnt even global.

Fun event, u guys had luck on your side.

We were out of luck today, yeah :(

Back