Team Request Scam

however I can inform you that impersonation is strictly against MindArk's Rules of Conduct (see section 8a of the Terms of Use) and will be handled accordingly by Support.

Hmmm so for a typical scammer, what would you say would be the punishment?

just got a reply from support about it that they should look into the matter, but I really hope you who been the targets have already provided them with all the proof you have.

Just found that guy last night in billy's while hunting steel birds, he sent me a team request a few times, I haven't accepted but still was quite annoying!!!

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuump!!

just got a reply from support about it that they should look into the matter, but I really hope you who been the targets have already provided them with all the proof you have.

Yea according to the way he was talking to me it sounded like he was banned before from the case I had with him but, regardless who is to stop him from creating another Avatar? What kinda of measures are in place or can be taken to prevent that type of crap?

Yea according to the way he was talking to me it sounded like he was banned before from the case I had with him but, regardless who is to stop him from creating another Avatar? What kinda of measures are in place or can be taken to prevent that type of crap?

what about a ip block? :wise: :wise: that will stop him...... for a week if he manage to geth around it :scratch2:

what about a ip block? :wise: :wise: that will stop him...... for a week if he manage to geth around it :scratch2:

that should be done if possible!
Tired of those shitty people!

2010-10-11 04:30:09 [Team] the test consist that you must to hunt , and if you got 1 or more global or hof in 1 hour you will be calified to the elite team
2010-10-11 04:30:18 [Team] now there are 4 players
2010-10-11 04:30:23 [Team] 8 more can be calified

Recommend to all societys formed by spanish-speaking players to be very careful with this subject because is likely to belong to our community.

There are two things I suggest this: the first is the mistake that he made in the word "qualified" probably because is written in our language "calificado". Secondly, the same avatar claims in another post of these forum that he joined the society .: CF Elite:. which is part of the community of spanish-speaking societies.

Ever since I have suggested in this forum that the leaders of society should have more information about candidates applying to join the society. Not the first time a scammer uses the name of a well known company to deceive others.

Sadly an ip block is easily circumvented. I know of several ways to get around it - vpn, proxy, tor to name but three and depending on the isp you won't always get the same ip each time you connect.

And also using someone elses connection if they've left it unprotected.

Sadly an ip block is easily circumvented. I know of several ways to get around it - vpn, proxy, tor to name but three and depending on the isp you won't always get the same ip each time you connect.

And also using someone elses connection if they've left it unprotected.

i know thats why i give him a week or 2 days to come back if he had been ip blocked :confused:

Sadly enough the only conclusive way to really completely block someone from this game, would be if everyone was using gold card or finger prints
It would also stop the double avatars, although I can imagine -though against the EULA- MA closes their eyes for this because it can bring in extra revenue too.

Sadly enough the only conclusive way to really completely block someone from this game, would be if everyone was using gold card or finger prints
It would also stop the double avatars, although I can imagine -though against the EULA- MA closes their eyes for this because it can bring in extra revenue too.

it will be to expensive and do we really want a that hi security because of this noobs? :scratch2:
MA just have to trow away the avatar with the peds and everything else he has.
if he start a new avatar again then he must start with scaming from the beginning again, and i don't know if he want that? :confused:
I mean he is not a successful scammer :laugh:

Last edited:
made 11k ped withdraw on spetembers 15th , lets see how much will it take to arrive.

originaly posted here https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...-New-Withdrawal-Request&p=2614877#post2614877

now im realy curios did he get the money:scratch2:

im thinking days were decesive here.
Gunzys revealing of hes scamms on 11th oct, would mean he was busted just before the 30 day withdrawal period, for which we know almost never takes less than that.
So MA had power to stop this scammer, if they did some more investigating they would probably also find some activitys between 2 accounts and could maybe stop the 11k from going out of the pool.

LOL! :loco:
I must say I never read this big threads(including links) about a scammer before.. but darn it's been
entertaining with a storyline and surprises on the way like in a good book.
Thanks a lot. :laugh: :popcorn:

Wow this is so cool that the community was able to expose this "Criminal" together.

We will never actually know what the penalty is for him officially. It would be nice however for us all to be informed about this criminal and his punishment.

I say, " We are a community, well let's bring back a Public Hanging ". :wtg:

Wow this is so cool that the community was able to expose this "Criminal" together.

We will never actually know what the penalty is for him officially. It would be nice however for us all to be informed about this criminal and his punishment.

I say, " We are a community, well let's bring back a Public Hanging ". :wtg:

LMAO....I'm normally not so for death penalty...but I might indeed make a virtual exception for this one:laugh:

Oh well after all these months seems like this Thread is now completed, this guy is now gone and we are pretty certain he has been banned for a little bit or at least until he makes a new avatar. If anything like this comes up again please post it here to inform us of it so that we can bring another criminal jerk to justice :wtg:

gave me a good :laugh:

hope he gets kicked from the game asap

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...ind-Me-Event&p=2615341&viewfull=1#post2615341

isnt this post admitting to breach of EULA section 2.1

2.1. Entropia Universe Account

You can only join an Entropia Universe Planet by creating an Entropia Universe Account that is uniquely associated with Your participation (“Account”). When applying for an Entropia Universe Account You will be asked to fill in a simple form with Your personal details (see below under paragraph 3.1 (Account Application and Registration).

Upon completion of the Account registration process, You will choose a password ("Password") and username ("Username") (together referred to as “Login Details”), which, subject to MindArk’s approval, will provide You with an access to the Entropia Universe Account that You have registered.

You may only register one Account. An approved Account will allow You to use the Entropia Universe. In the virtual universe You will be able to interact and exchange Virtual Items with other Participants and/or Non-Participant Character (a.k.a. NPC). Within the Entropia Universe You will appear as an "Avatar", a virtual persona/alter-ego. Your use of the Entropia Universe Account and all Your activities within Entropia Universe through the Account are regulated by this ToU and related Policies.

hanne also pointed out he breached section 8.a

I really hope MA is taking legal action against him.
They should make account verification mandatory. E-mail identity documents or have a verified credit card before you can log in. Really that ain't bad this game has an age restriction of 18 so whats the big deal in sending identity documents to MA. I have sent mine through to them in the past to get my gold card.

The benefits
it's easy for MA to take up legal action against scammers and eliminate secondary avatars at the same time.

Last edited:
Great post! Alice used to regularly have conversations with scammers and relay them to the soc, but it's been a while. Very funny stuff :laugh:

very good made! + rep to op:)

Wow can't believe people still reading this :eyecrazy:. Well just to inform ya all, this turd hasn't contacted me since. So maybe this scammer has left the building Lol.

Wow can't believe people still reading this :eyecrazy:. Well just to inform ya all, this turd hasn't contacted me since. So maybe this scammer has left the building Lol.

read this today the first time:)

also read this first today...
i filed a report against another jerk.. ok this is not the one but i was "colorscammed" by sebastian kamstiesboy Kamsties and hope that sucker bites the dust too...

well as i was hunting daikiba's yesterday near swamp camp i got an invite for team request, but because i was shooting i ignored.
in my soc i asked if anyone invited me, but no one did
so few seconds later another team request
i stopped shooting and approved just to see who it was...
it was a guy who was fapping me in the middle of the daiki spawn and i checked the team setting
the team setting were on casual and at the same time he said " i''m just here for the heals; head on silvia"
so i disbanned team and said no thank you,
so imo there is a new one trying to team scam.
because of info here i know not to just accept and first check the team settings but i really do hope that others now also be warned again since there are a lot of newbies also there at daikiba spawn...

well as i was hunting daikiba's yesterday near swamp camp i got an invite for team request, but because i was shooting i ignored.
in my soc i asked if anyone invited me, but no one did
so few seconds later another team request
i stopped shooting and approved just to see who it was...
it was a guy who was fapping me in the middle of the daiki spawn and i checked the team setting
the team setting were on casual and at the same time he said " i''m just here for the heals; head on silvia"
so i disbanned team and said no thank you,
so imo there is a new one trying to team scam.
because of info here i know not to just accept and first check the team settings but i really do hope that others now also be warned again since there are a lot of newbies also there at daikiba spawn...

Wow can't believe there are still low-lifes out there doing this :eyecrazy:.

Back