Team Scotland

22.00 works great for us.

I will send the PM to hurrikane now to confirm it.

Cya all on Saturday

//Count Joe

I most have missed a reply from you.

im sorry but 01.00 MAtime is not possible.. we will not have a singel player online at that time.

16.00 MA-time is an option also we could go on if that would be better

Last edited:
I most have missed a reply from you.

im sorry but 01.00 MAtime is not possible.. we will not have a singel player online at that time.

16.00 MA-time is an option also we could go on if that would be better

Joe,

No worries... I got last minute notice that I wasn't going to be available on Saturday at 22:00 and as I was posting in the team forum, I saw others were not as well.

16:00 might be better for us... still not "optimal" and perhaps we will only have 3 people, but we will have some!

I have PMd Hurrikane to take back the confirmation from Team Sweden.

dont know what happend to this weekend.. everyone seems to be away or busy with other stuff. its the same in team Sweden.. weird

I've already put out an ASAP notice to confirm for one or the other of the two slots and will let you know as soon as we get some feedback.

Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.

I can make anytime.

I'm aware I'm not in the team anymore but I can still do support like last week.

I really hope you did actually get a replacement for the owner before me btw...as this would be badly ironic if you didn't.

I also notice u've ended up with a space in ur team. Perhaps you guys should just take on someone that can make the desired slot so that you can have a full team that day. According to the rules it can't be me, but there's sure to be someone that can help.

I have PMd Hurrikane to take back the confirmation from Team Sweden.

dont know what happend to this weekend.. everyone seems to be away or busy with other stuff. its the same in team Sweden.. weird

wouldnt it have been nice to have a few slots on sunday nite :rolleyes:

and i guess its not just me out of all players who has trouble fitting this weeks times in!

wouldnt it have been nice to have a few slots on sunday nite :rolleyes:

and i guess its not just me out of all players who has trouble fitting this weeks times in!

well, I dont know if that would helped as I never checked who could or could not on the sundayslot.

I really hope you all get a full team for the saturday battle!

Take care

//Count Joe

Hello Scotland; thanks for an entertaining ride but after all scores are in, you do not progress. But the World knows you are capable of greatness again:)

Hope to see you all at the Final, which however is on a Saturday (sorry Kygon:))... Chug's Hideout, May 19th

Hurrikane

Well, team, it seems it is officially over for Team Scotland. No fears though, we had a great run and I for one will always be proud to say that I fought alongside all of you.

They can take my life... but they can never take my freedom!!!

Let's hear it for Team Scotland!!!!

:yay: :woot: :yay: :woot: :yay:

Hi, this is just a friendly note thanking you for your participation in the WoF
and cordially inviting your Team, your Socs and anyone who can make it to FoF X.

The link is here:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68651

It's a 2-day free global comp between teams and armies.... June 30th/July 1st

Hope to see you there,

Hurrikane

Train hard and stay limber, Scotland.

We'll be back next year...

Back