Team SOUTH AFRICA

I would suggest 18h00....

That is 20h00 SA time till 23h00, does this suit the rest ?

sounds ok to me

It's good for me.. of course, I must remember to make the correct timezone adjustments :ahh: :cool: :)

We have selected our team for Stage 2 round 1 against England, the 4 members are :
Jan,
Frank,
Marco,
Guide 05.

oh wait.... that is the backup team.

The Main team :

Mir (with her adj FoeRipper)
Trinity (with her mod Powerfist ME )
Shadowsong (with her adj Eon)
Putty (with his strong Smelly Putty)

Lets all try to be at the starting point at lease 30 mins before the race start.

Last edited:
We have selected our team for Stage 2 round 1 against England, the 4 members are :
Jan,
Frank,
Marco,
Guide 05.

oh wait.... that is the backup team.

The Main team :

Mir (with her adj FoeRipper)
Trinity (with her mod Powerfist ME )
Shadowsong (with her adj Eon)
Putty (with his strong Smelly Putty)

Lets all try to be at the starting point at lease 30 mins before the race start.

:laugh: It was awfully nice of Marco to offer to clear out the pvp area for us, and ride shotgun in case any unpleasantness occurs.. (doh, did I say that out loud?:banghead: )

Putty, Trinity and Mir, thanks for a great effort tonight. I had a blast. Damn shame Putty's final push couldn't all count, but the two that do were hugely appreciated.

Big ups to Thor for support ops, and gratz on the Drone globbie. Great to have you along mate :)

Hey it was great fun guys and you people seem nice guys same as us ;)

You definitely had us worried as we chased in vain for an umb global you seemed to find quite easy to get ;)

Anyway best of luck in your next game and however it goes have fun and I'm sure your opponents will respect you as much as us England guys do! :)

Hey it was great fun guys and you people seem nice guys same as us ;)

You definitely had us worried as we chased in vain for an umb global you seemed to find quite easy to get ;)

Anyway best of luck in your next game and however it goes have fun and I'm sure your opponents will respect you as much as us England guys do! :)

Thanks m8... it is all about the fun. :)

sorry about this.. South Africa score 25 for last match with England... after adding properly :)ahh: ) England scored most loot, 462 ped to your 451 (so close!).

Still a healthy score, good luck next round:)

Hurrikane

sorry about this.. South Africa score 25 for last match with England... after adding properly :)ahh: ) England scored most loot, 462 ped to your 451 (so close!).

Still a healthy score, good luck next round:)

Hurrikane

Whoot!! Craps! TWICE :laugh: (2+5=7 and the loot difference is 11)

In spite of our official score settling somewhat lower than the estimate uttered during the exuberance of the finish, we are not discouraged.

Thanx for the swift confirmation Hurrikane... now go give the missus some lurv, and our thanks for her indulgence... (yes, I heard you were receiving the evil eye earlier ;) )

Could everybody pm me their availability for the next 2 weekends.

MP

Reactions: dj.
Hello Team South Africa;

Firstly apologies for the delayed Update of the Scores on the ***WarSheet***; we are compiling and confirming scores from a very chaotic weekend and RL stuff doesn't help! The Update will be there by tonight (I did say Monday/Tuesday:)).

But to keep you all busy in the meantime;

Your next hunt, Round 2, is against Estonia;

Can you please contact Estonia and arrange one of the following hunt times for next weekend.

Remember, there isn't much flexibility, and several teams have already fielded less than 4 hunters in the matches up to now.

Available Start Times:

00:00 Saturday 24th March (friday midnight)

12:00 Saturday 24th March

16:00 Saturday 24th March

00:00 Sunday 25th March(saturday midnight)

12:00 Sunday 25th March

16:00 Sunday 26th March

Please Note; time-slots have changed slightly from those offered in Round 1.

Thanks for your continued patience and excellent co-operation.

Also, to all Team Captains:

Please read this carefully, it's important!

The advent of MA's excellent contribution of Winner's Jackets has led to the need for a rule change, which is;

For the remainder of this Stage, Stage 2(rounds 2 and 3) all rules regarding Teams, Recruiting and Substitutes stay the same.

When the 12 lucky teams progress and reach Stage 3, these rules will be changed to allow any signed Substitutes the chance to hunt. The Teams will be listed as a team of up to 12 (if FULL), with all eligible to form the hunt team of 1 to 4 for the Hunts in Stage 3. As with Stage 2, there will be 3 hunts for each Team in this Stage.

It is intended that all team use Stage 3 to refine, bolster and sort out their teams into the best line-up for winning. For this purpose, during Stage 3, team members who have dropped out are allowed to re-apply, and should be asked first, if possible (especially if they did not Hunt when in the Team before) before new signings are added.

For Stages 4 and 5 (5 being the Final), the 6 remaining Teams cannot drop or lose any players. The Teams must use the members they have settled on by the end of Stage 3. Teams not FULL (12 signed members) can still add hunters until FULL, but as before, only with 24 hours notice before a hunt.
The idea is you only enter Stage 4 with a Team that DESERVES TO BE THERE.
So it is up to the Captains to make sure that: Those who have not hunted do so in the rest of Stage 2, or during Stage 3. The substitute rule has been relaxed to allow this to be easier. By the end of Stage 3, going through to Stage 4, your team will be final unless not already FULL.

Why these new rules?

The Tournament started out with the intention of ensuring all those who applied, no matter what their skills or equipment, would get the chance to Hunt for their Country. This has so far been happening; Through the Qualifiers, and Stages 2 and 3, each team will have had 4-7 hunts, and availability issues and good teamwork have ensured that most have, or will have, hunted if they wanted to.

As you are all aware, the Teams sense the need to win and are tuning their team for victory; it makes sense that towards the end, higher-skilled players will make up the bulk of the teams competing. This is now inevitable and must be expected.

With the Prizes in mind, I needed the Rules to ensure that those in the Winning Team (which will be up to 12) have as much right to their prizes as possible, and have not just jumped into a gap in the team and "won" without hunting. All Captains should handle this refining process as fairly as they can, I do not wish to recieve tearful PM's from those leaving or dropped without good reason or the chance to prove themselves.

Hope this is all ok, as it opens up the teams and builds momentum for the Final:).

Confirmed Hunt-Times as soon as possible please.
Hurrikane

Hi South Africa ;)

Some stats,give me a holler when needed :yay:

Ingame name- Dejay dj Jaguar, into 3rd year of 'playing'

Times available- Most evenings, weekends, sometimes during the day, well ok, most of the time

Proff Standing- Marvelous BLP Pistoleer (HIT)

Some stats..

Handgun - 7903
Rifle - 5720
H.P - 158

Equipment- Full Jag, Full Angel, 5b plates, M&L35 with Dante, Maddx4 with Beast, EK-2600, lesser tp.

Hi South Africa ;)

Some stats,give me a holler when needed :yay:

Ingame name- Dejay dj Jaguar, into 3rd year of 'playing'

Times available- Most evenings, weekends, sometimes during the day, well ok, most of the time

Proff Standing- Marvelous BLP Pistoleer (HIT)

Some stats..

Handgun - 7903
Rifle - 5720
H.P - 158

Equipment- Full Jag, Full Angel, 5b plates, M&L35 with Dante, Maddx4 with Beast, EK-2600, lesser tp.

Whoot! Welcome aboard DJ... Major Putty is Team Capo, so I'm sure he'll be in touch soon...

Hi DJ,
A warm welcome, from the SA team.
We are glad that you accepted our invitation, to join our beautiful countr,y in the WoF and we are looking forward working together.

More info send via a pm.

Regards,
The SA team.

:woohoo:

Thanx for welcome, meet you all soon I hope :)

Hi, I just signed my name up on the main thread. Hopefully it's not too late to get in :)

Ingame name: william dutch chap

Prorank: Elite blp sniper
Rifle: 9724
Health: 191

Gear: ghost+5b, vigi+6a, ML35+dante, delta+beast, ek2600

Cya soon i hope ;)

Cool, another hunter aboard for the big win. Major Putty will confirm, as team captain, but a hearty welcome from me so long. :)

Hi Dutch,

A warm welcome from the SA team.
We appreciate that you join our team.

I did send you a pm with more info.

Regards,
The SA team.

:yay:

Hi all

so which time slot are we aiming for on the weekend?

We are trying to get the 16h00 slot on Saturday, but we are still waiting for Estonia to get back to us.

Team Practice.

When: Friday night 19h00 MA time
Where: Limnadian District

It will be great if you all can join.

MP

Team speak

Hi all,
we might use Elite's server tomorrow night for a test, if the current server is full.

Here is the details for that :
ts.starbase.se:8767 (default port)

You can go to the “Raiders of the New World” channel, there is no password

a Link to Elite's thread of teamspeak:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8991

Estonia confirmed,

South Africa / Estonia​
Saturday 24th @ 16h00​

Well, I can't join but I have my pom poms ready and aimed at you guys! I'm holding my thumbs and crossing my fingers. Go SA go!

Hooyah! The rock-steady crew did us proud. Well done guys, great match.

That was a great hunt,

thanks too everybody for their input.

:beerchug:

Back