Team Tibet!

Hi Team Tibet,

TimeSlots for Stage 3 Round 3

Much the same as last time apart from one extra midday slot and the dropping of the unpopular 00:00 Saturday one.

Saturday March 29th:

12:00 Midday

17:00

21:00

Sunday March 30th:

11:00

Your next and last match in this Stage is:

Tibet Vs Netherlands

Please contact your opponents as soon as possible and PM me your preferred times AND BACK-UP TIMES. Next wednesday would be considered "cutting it fine".

Your scores from all three matches in the Stage will be added to form your Stage Total. The highest two scoring teams from each group will progress to join different groups in Stage 4.
Good Luck:)

Hurrikane

P.S. Still sorting out a few score corrections, will update ***Warsheet*** when done.

Gratz

On getting through! :) Now that we are out, could someone please pm me on a place to meet if I could please offer the services of the Ascending Ones Soc for the support squad.

Hehe only 6 of us but it might help out a bit :)

Hope to see you all soon ;~}

Great news, welcome to team tibet! :yay:

You can always chat with us on irc join the room #tibet :)

On getting through! :) Now that we are out, could someone please pm me on a place to meet if I could please offer the services of the Ascending Ones Soc for the support squad.

Hehe only 6 of us but it might help out a bit :)

Hope to see you all soon ;~}

Lol only 6? That like.. doubles our support team :D

Hello Team Tibet,

Welcome to Stage 4: Bye, Robot.... 3 rounds of one-on-one matches against the best in the WoF.

Your first match will be:

Tibet Vs France

Please contact your opponents and choose a time, and at least one back-up time, from the following 3 slots.

Saturday April 12th:

Sunday April 13th:

Please PM me your choices for confirmation ASAP, next wednesday is still "late":)

Your matches to follow in Stage 4 are:

Tibet Vs Scotland
Tibet Vs Italy

Good luck:)

Hurrikane

Tibet / France

Hi,

With the news in Tibet, I suggest that you do an act of solidarity.

Go on Strike with a minimum service :yay:

Use only opalo and pixies unmapped :laugh:

We are with you and we support your struggle.

Good luck for next round

Nono
Wof France

I hope the whole world will show their support for Tibet and will come to help us next week ;)

Thanks to all for their offers of support. We will post a meeting place prior to Saturday. Our next match is Saturday 21:00 game time.

FreeTibetOrangeBest-TH.jpg

Go Tibet Go Go Go!

Even the smallest help will be appreciated bigtime!

For those that want to support Tibet, we'll meet from 20:30 to 21 at Hadesheim Center TP.

Let's kick some ASS!

FOR TIBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

Huge thanks to everyone that turned out to support Tibet for the highest score in a WoF match EVER!! :yay::yay:

w000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000t
You guys rocked!
:cheer:

Huge thanks to everyone that turned out to support Tibet for the highest score in a WoF match EVER!! :yay::yay:

Very impressive mate, well done! ;)

Gratz to all, and thank you for your help :D

...even higher than we thought... on final reckoning, Tibet's loot topped France's by 37 PED... (3596-3559)... getting the 13 Point loot boost makes Tibet's score (to be posted tonight with the rest with any luck) a staggering 596

I see a 600 score as a reality now.... mental:)

Hurrikane

Wow...

Cool score....wish i could have contributed a glob or two, but i tried killing my fair share of troopers at least :)

There must be a server border near that area or something, it was like fighting ghosts alot of the time.....halfway through killing them they would disapear, only to reappear a minute or so later whilst fighting something else....well maybe i filled up the loot pool at least hehe.

Cant wait till the next time :)

Hi, your next match is Tibet Vs Scotland.

The time-slots are:

Friday April 25th:

23:00

Saturday April 26th:

Sunday April 27th:

Please contact your opponents, arrange a time and back-up time, and PM me before next Wednesday:)

Hurrikane

Oh, please note the new Sticky Threads: WoF Pro-Series and WoF Treasury.

Good to see we're up for an easy match next weekend!

Go TIBET!!!!!

Tried, fell asleep.

ZzZZzzZzzz :laugh:

:wtg:

:silly2:

LOL ok maybe this might worry you more:)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yx5wj2w68CA[/youtube]

Hurrikane

LOL ok maybe this might worry you more:)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yx5wj2w68CA[/youtube]

Hurrikane

Choose life!

You're right, I think Scotland should consider it and give up, before it's too late :lolup:

You realise of course that if Tibet does get "released" by China then you as a team are kinda screwed, so thats another side-reason for that to happen sooner rather than later. :)

As you are a charity "protest" team we may go slightly easier on you than we have in the past vs real teams like of USA or Sweden, but then again we may not. ;)

Keep on ur toes. :p

can we get some times sorted out please, as you know we want 21:00 and 17.00 is totally out for us.................sun may be possible but not sure until my team gets back to me

do you maybe have a second time that is good for you ?

Last edited:
ok we seem to be missing your second time I cant believe that team who are so likely to win are unwilling to give poor underdog Scotland the chance to compete against you when we have a complete team

argument that your guys "think 21.00 ends to late us we need to get to bed early" vs our "we dont have a team worth shit at that time" are exactly fair lol

but i guess you may think we might just whip you ass Scotland vs USA stylee ;)

So give us our 1st pick if you want a challenge (as i would expect from the favs) or just pick the other if you are indeed cowards who obviously fear to compete against the mighty underdog at full strength ;)

Saturday April 26th:

Sunday April 27th:

Good to see we're up for an easy match next weekend!

if this was the case why be so pussy?.....face our strongest team! ;)

Last edited:
they agreed to 21:00, ty for moving to our fav. time and i look forward to the hunt :)

Back