Team Tibet!

Centech

Elite
Society
BAHQ4LIFE!!!
Jason Centech Tanner
Team Tibet

It has been brought to my attention that with the exception of Team Amethera and Team Eudoria all teams must represent a real country. So.. instead of Team Calypso we will now be representing the country we are actually from, which, of course, is Tibet!

(aka Team IRC)

>Jason Centech Tanner<
>Team Tibet<
>Linden The Chosen Avery<
>This is my first WoF<
>:monkey:<

Likely Roster So Far
-------------------

Main Team
----------
Jason Centech Tanner (c)
Linden The Chosen Avery (co-c)
Mirandax Yanda Zez
-x Venus x-
Kane Knuckles Peterson
Jussi Krrk Karkkainen
Therya Sound Tallin
Dorian Samweis Grey
Uniqu3 Uniqu3 Hunter
Vincent Vince Vaughn
Hepheistus Chainfire of-Zeus
Gobbles Gabzor Gabzilla

Support
--------
MepH
Felicity
Crag
Trinity

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi man, apologies for the drunkiness post but must comment...

Team "Calypso" is kinda like having Japan and China etc in the world cup, and then having "Asia" as well....as we already have team Amethria and Eudoria already, kinda encompasses Calypso already....

The idea behind it is the third one done....but I really think u can't encompass a planet that already has both it's continents taken.....my advice? Switch the thread name to Team CND or even team Crystal Palace....they don't have representation yet.

See if rl had a team "Team Earth"? U see the problem?

Anyway, just a thought, up to you man....

*Goes to find the vodka bottle*

Well american baseball have a world series ? and the japanese national team beats the american national team so whos on 3rd ?

>Gobbles Gabzor Gabzilla< (actually, im not sure if its in that order, but nvm)
>Team Calypso<
>I will vote later, once the captain has showed their strategy and all... kk na i vote for averynub if he is in, altough i dont know if he would do a good captain, but i <3 him<
>This is my first WoF<

>Linden The Chosen Avery<
>Team Calypso<
>Centech<
>This is my first WoF<

I realize posts on behalf of others are not normally allowed, however, too bad, go suck it.

>Jussi Krrk Karkkainen<
>Team Tibet<
>Centech for Captain (oh gosh, I'm honored)<
>First WoF<

Last edited:
>Therya Sound Tallin<
>Team Calypso<
>Avery<
>This is my first WoF<

(Moved it here for ya) Hurrikane

Haha, I was thinking of mentioning that in my first post actually - the fact that it's not a rule to actually come from the country you play for. Our Scotland was lead by an American last year for example - who came to us to represent his girlfriend because USA was full.

Good luck with your endevour...personally I don't believe Eudoria/Amethria should have been included, but have no problem with this kind of thing. :)
Will keep an eye on you. :)

Crag Crag Darkling

Here to Free Tibet! by winning peds!

My first WOF, though i followed the whole thing last time. te am usa, going DOWN by tibet!

timezone: est

skills:1500 long blades, yeah i suck, but i'm a trader. so if you need to equip up, let me know. and my dmg will still help!

somehting about me: EU longest ACTIVE disciple! over 1 year runing!

Team Tibet: Nothings scarier then Monks With Guns.

Last edited:
A little something I came up with..

team_tibet.jpg

ohh i like it. shrink it a bit and hook it up as a siggy.

>Hephaistus Chainfire of-Zeus<
>Team Tibet (IRC powahh!)<
>[BAH]Nubtech<
>First WoF<

Spelling errors prohibited. I do not actually know how my name is spelled :D

Well american baseball have a world series ? and the japanese national team beats the american national team so whos on 3rd ?

Stil one of the most ridiculous things ever lol

World series for 1 country :rolleyes: is really retarded imo

Grave and Venus

> -x Venus x- <
> Tibet <
> Jason (Inno)centech Tanner <
> I was in last years Team Germany <
> I like to idea of an unofficial IRC team, because im chatting there every day since years now. Also im a Shaolin, i am supossed to defend Tibet :) <

> MH Grave Digger <
> Tibet <
> Centech <
> I was in last years Team Germany <

ok s lets hook it up with skype, yahoo, or msn so we can all talk, i would say MIRC but its still heck of bugged with Vista. :rolleyes:
we should do some practice runs too

bump
next friday i will be equiped up.
so lets schedual somehting for then.

We will definitely run practice hunts before WoF kicks off. Just waiting a bit to complete the roster and for the details and schedule to be posted for this year.

We will definitely run practice hunts before WoF kicks off. Just waiting a bit to complete the roster and for the details and schedule to be posted for this year.

The schedule's up in the Rules & Info thread... from now to Jan 1st is "Sign to Teams, Vote for Captain, Practice" basically:)

Hurrikane

Hiya

is it still possible to join in ?
If yes, heres my data:

> dorian samweis gray <
> Team Tibet <
> Centech <
> This is my first WoF <

Sure is. Welcome!

>Trix Trinity Venus<
>Team Tibet<
>Centech<
>This is my second WoF<(South-Africa WoF '07)

Last edited:
Just for the record.. If I should get 'hit by a bus' or something and stop updating the head post, Avery will update things.

when do we start training/ practice?

Well, not sure what there is to practice TBH.. I hunt everyday, thats practice.

Would be fun to have few team hunts in advance to warm up though. I imagine we'll do something once the team is set. I think rosters need to be finalized 12/31, so probably in January we'll start doing some runs.

awesome. i look forward to doing test runs and getting the communication down :)

>Uniqu3 Uniqu3 Hunter<
>Team Tibet<
>Centy<
>1st WoF<

> Kane Knuckles Peterson <
> Tibet <
> Centech < (aww I'm honored)
> first WoF <

> Felicity Felix Fortune <
> Team Tibet <
> Centy <
> first WoF <