Help: Teammate grabs loot and runs

Status
A lot of people who are new to Entropia will treat it like runescape or something of the sort, I say let them be banned.....If only that were possible.

I personally no not team hunt anymore, unless it is with somone that I know IRL.

I didnt read every thread of this post but the first and a few others.

I believe that if the person will not compensate for the PEDS that are gained in a 'Team Humt' , The SOC of the offencive character sould be pressured to kick the 'Offencive Character' and public notification via 'Ad Terminals' should be placed, so that the Character will not be able to trade or join a SOC. In this case the Character would be forced to deposit or sweat to make peds(the old fasion way) and perhaps people will think twice before trying to make off with someone elses half of the loot, Being it 10 ped or 1000 ped.

Let us take up a colection to inform everyone of the characters who Scam or Dishonor the honest players of Entropia Universe. I will be the first to donate 10 peds for the ad.

Who will be the treasurer for this endeavor?

Let us take up a colection to inform everyone of the characters who Scam or Dishonor the honest players of Entropia Universe. I will be the first to donate 10 peds for the ad.

Who will be the treasurer for this endeavor?

I appreciate the concept, mate, but I don't think it will be necessary.

I think the actions that resulted (and will result) from this thread will be good enough for this situation.

I think every situation should be handled on a case by case basis, letting the involved parties speak via their actions and words.

I see a "scam announcer" fund as being a target for abuse, and attempts to use it against personal enemies by spreading false claims.

Besides, what if that fund gets scammed? :laugh:

Scam-Ad program

I appreciate the concept, mate, but I don't think it will be necessary.

I think the actions that resulted (and will result) from this thread will be good enough for this situation.

I think every situation should be handled on a case by case basis, letting the involved parties speak via their actions and words.

I see a "scam announcer" fund as being a target for abuse, and attempts to use it against personal enemies by spreading false claims.

Besides, what if that fund gets scammed? :laugh:

I agree with you, But not everyone who is or can be a victim to a scam reads these posts or logs into(or has ever registered with EF), what about the people who only Log into EU and do not use EF? We need some way to warn >Everyone<, That is why I say that we need someone that everyone trusts to take the donations (for the Scam-ad program) and post the Ads for characters (scammers) that we are to be aware of.

I was playing EU for almost a year before I created an EF login.

2008-07-17 11:18:50 [FROM: DeJaro Jungeler IsBest]
my reputation is ped earning
End Quote

I guess that says it all. Good Luck Jungeler, I hope you can mend your attitude because I don't think you will like life that much if you don't.

Convestation posted by Shadowcatcher on Page 5 of this thread.

+rep

Good post, You said it all in a few short lines.

What goes around comes around...

My 1st Negative Rep. :( I feel dirty...

I agree with JC raising money to advertise the names of known scammers is the wrong thing to do. :wise: I know their are some wonderful people out there and I think we should help raise money to get Bird at least some of his PED back. (EFD would be nice too) :eureka: I'll put PED up for the cause if others are interested in doing the same and if you'd like us to do so Bird. :better:

And as for you Jungeler your officially the 2nd person to be added to my Shoot-On-Sight list. :handgun:
May we never cross pathes.

Napoleon

I believe that JC and The Chosen Few have always been honorable in any dealing I have had (in fact JC has been very good to me in all ways, thanks JC) Unfortunatly Jungeler choose not to look at the bigger picture and by his own words damaged his reputation. Jungeler you have no one to blame but yourself and now many people here who could have helped you in many ways will not. Good luck on your own.

One last note hopefully you society take note of your words and actions and takes the appropriate action.

One last note hopefully you society take note of your words and actions and takes the appropriate action.

I agree- Where does his society stand on this?

If they do not act, then I can only assume they condone his behavior:scratch2:

Oh and...

Incase you don't think others have been in your situation and done the right thing, follow this link. Hell the second I looted it I handed it over to MS9 because I didn't feel responsible enough to hold on to it. :laugh:

"The ESI has a health bar? :scratch2::lolup:

Anyways you still have a chance to do the right thing.

And a friendly advice in the end, stay away from pvp areas :smirk:

S V :whistle:
He came into Twin ring the other day, long enough for me to PK him - one of the rare times I'll just shoot for (apparently) no reason.
Then he asked why he got shot so I told him. He then tried to defend his position and several other people remembered this thread and chimed in.

He left.

He came into Twin ring the other day, long enough for me to PK him - one of the rare times I'll just shoot for (apparently) no reason.
Then he asked why he got shot so I told him. He then tried to defend his position and several other people remembered this thread and chimed in.

He left.

Nice going there :cool:

And it seems this guy have more than a lot to learn :rolleyes:

I mean, you go into the ring, at Twins, and then you wonder why you get shot :scratch:

S V :rolleyes:

BTW, + rep for your use of ammo ;)

Just a quickie to say I'd be willing to contribute a few peds towards a good cause if anybody decides to do something for bird. Two reasons : to help somebody who deserves help, and to shame somebody who needs shaming.

Happened across this on jungler's personal page and it made me laugh for real.

OK, as things look like they've drawn to a close, and as thread is pushing Rule 13 rather far, think its time for a close.

:locked:

Status
Back