FYI: Teleport chip and movement.

Mariko Ninja

Prowler
Society
The Gladiators
Mariko Ninja Torranaga
Hi all, not sure if this could be called a bug.
But I noticed while in crowded area, standing in one spot for a while, so you didn't move. When someone bumps into you while you try to teleport, you get the abort message because of movement.

This has happend to me a few times, can be anoying when using a minor teleport chip. This can happen even when the chip is fully loaded and you marking the spot on the map, or just after you clicked the button to teleport.
Quit confusing seeing your teleport attempt fail, because someone ran into you. :laugh:

Anyone else noticed this one ?

Support case already send.

Last edited:
it's not a bug. Same thing happens when mobs run into you. It's because your concentration gets interrupted.

This feature (cough) has been around since I joined. I.e. it's intentional.

speaking of tp chip, i noticed the accuracy of the lesser has weakened, i ended up running to my teammate while hunting pop dragon, minor didnt quite get me there, and using the lesser for the rest was getting me everywhere but where i wanted to go

Just wait for the LG it will be a huge exploit, forum full of kids crying bla bla bla. Yeah I have that prob to with avatars mobs or really steep sloops.

This feature (cough) has been around since I joined. I.e. it's intentional.

Even though this feature has been around since the begining I began aswell i thing it will help a lot when the old mindforce animations are reimplemeted.

Then others my notice your chargeing up to make a jump ;)

So it is normal that when you didn't move for a long time.
Like more then 5 minutes, then load up your tp chip, someone bumps into you.
Then this results in loosing consentration, because it detects you moving ?
Yet your avatar didn't move at all. :scratch2:

I know it's a future when you are hit and moved by an creature,
but not talking about creatures/mobs hitting or bumping into you. ;)

So it is normal that when you didn't move for a long time.
Like more then 5 minutes, then load up your tp chip, someone bumps into you.
Then this results in loosing consentration, because it detects you moving ?
Yet your avatar didn't move at all. :scratch2:

Jupp, as long as someone bumps into you consentration is broken.
So to avoid this problem don't jump at places with a lot of other Avi's ;)

Jupp, as long as someone bumps into you consentration is broken.
So to avoid this problem don't jump at places with a lot of other Avi's ;)

Actually I'm almost sure this wasn't the case pre VU.10.

Remember how you could push avatars around walking into them ?
Once a avatar stood in one spot long enough, you would no longer be
able to do this. From then on, no movement, no interruptions.

Actually I'm almost sure this wasn't the case pre VU.10.

Remember how you could push avatars around walking into them ?
Once a avatar stood in one spot long enough, you would no longer be
able to do this. From then on, no movement, no interruptions.

Well I remeber that we could charge up for a tp Jump and dance with blue ligth in the hands with out loosing consentration.

Bur maybe your rigth, that they althered something. But it mite come back as well when they implement the MF animations again...;)

Well I remeber that we could charge up for a tp Jump and dance with blue ligth in the hands with out loosing consentration.

Bur maybe your rigth, that they althered something. But it mite come back as well when they implement the MF animations again...;)

It's not a big issue, but still odd. ;)

Anyway reported this today and looks that support is wokring tonight,
or it's an automated response, anyway got this reply.
So now we just have to wait and see what comes out of this. ;)

Hi,
Thank you for your report. We have forwarded the issue to members of the responsible team for further investigation. Any irregularities found will be adjusted. Please follow the News sections of the website for further information and developments.
Thank you for your patience.

Kind regards,
Entropia Universe Support

Nah.. that's a auto reply. ;)

I`ve had this happen recently although I was not standing still for any amount of time prior. Not sure how it was in the past. I never really paid much attention or just had`nt been bumped by another avatar while charging my tp chip. Mobs always interupted it since I`ve played which is many years.

Hi all, not sure if this could be called a bug.
But I noticed while in crowded area, standing in one spot for a while, so you didn't move. When someone bumps into you while you try to teleport, you get the abort message because of movement.

This has happend to me a few times, can be anoying when using a minor teleport chip. This can happen even when the chip is fully loaded and you marking the spot on the map, or just after you clicked the button to teleport.
Quit confusing seeing your teleport attempt fail, because someone ran into you. :laugh:

Anyone else noticed this one ?

Support case already send.

It's been like this before if we weren't standing still for 10 secs yet or so. Nowadays we can move the roadblocking ppl finally by pushing on but this is a shitty side-effect indeed lol.

Nah.. that's a auto reply. ;)
Thats what also I thought. ;)

Before VU.10 the teleport chip had two steps.
Step one, load the Teleport chip.
Step two, bring up the map and select destination, then teleport.
For each step you had to press the key or mouse button.
Now it’s all done in one step, the map comes up automatically.

Before VU.10, I think the detection for movement, was only active during
step one. I feel that now it’s active during the entire process. :scratch2:

It's been like this before if we weren't standing still for 10 secs yet or so. Nowadays we can move the roadblocking ppl finally by pushing on but this is a shitty side-effect indeed lol.

Shitty but not that much, :rofl: just got to remember to move outside.
Now I always do that at Swamp Camp or Nea's Place. :laugh:

Last edited:
Back