Discovery: Teleportation Chip V TEN Edition (Unlimited)

TheBuzz

Provider
Society
Guess Who
Tom thebuzz Christensen
UPDATE: It's added to auction in game just now. Ending in 7 days unless someone takes buyout.

Teleportation Chip V TEN Edition (Unlimited)

image_3_711988.jpg

Apparently this chip is something special? Lots of ppl contact me for specs, so here they are - now tell me what makes it special? :scratch2:

chip.jpg

Last edited:
Damn thats a big Tele Chip! Grats!

Apparently this chip is something special? Lots of ppl contact me for specs, so here they are - now tell me what makes it special? :scratch2:
Special apart from range and TP to home:

Lose concentration on move: No

pretty fast load time, and unless you got some decent TP skills it's low skill requirement for max too

--------------------------------------------------​

BUT with that said they change the part about lose concentration recently on the normal chips, so does it work on yours? if it does we know why they changed the normal old school ones....

Adapting the item to the bug instead of fixing the bug, will this be the new trend?

and finally, grats for a very nice chip no matter what

damn Amazing !!!
GRAtz

what you loot it off of?

So you can run and it will still charge and you can then jump?

Nice in lootable pvp

I wonder if there are any tps requiring that you jump that far lol

Can you tell what it dropped from?

Scipulor Mature 57 PED Thu, 03 Oct 2013 17:14:09

Teleportation Chip V TEN Edition Tom thebuzz Christensen Thu, 03 Oct 2013 17:14:03

Gratz :)

Scipulor Mature 57 PED Thu, 03 Oct 2013 17:14:09

Teleportation Chip V TEN Edition Tom thebuzz Christensen Thu, 03 Oct 2013 17:14:03

Gratz :)

Exactly

After hunting sumima for 3 weeks - I got kinda pissed off the loot, killed 3 scipulors, this one was the 2nd of number 2 and 3 that ganged up and killed me (using just pixie and adj fap with them).

Killed it using my ath item:
my_ath.jpg

Reactions: aia
It's added to auction in game just now. Ending in 7 days unless someone takes buyout.

Here is the answer i get from the support about "loosing/not loosing concentration during movement".

Here is their answer :

Hi,

Thank you for your inquiry and for your sincere interest in the future of Entropia Universe.

Unfortunately we can not reveal any information about future content or changes here.

All systems have potential for development and we always welcome any feedback you might have to make this a more enjoyable experience.

Kind Regards,
Entropia Universe Support

Good luck with the sale, i don't think it has real impact on the auction.

Back