Help: Tell me you have been playing Entropia for way too long without telling me you have been playing Entropia for way too long...

I'm going to sweathunt snables at camp caravan, then trade all the pixie I loot and sell sweat at 14 ped for 1k.
I hope I'll make enough ped to hunt some longu with an opalo +106 combo so I can loot a IMK2.
Also use same opalo +106 to shoot molisk for teeth. Maybe I'll loot an andjusted fap.
Then I'm going to hunt some argo at shinook.
tomorrow soc hunt at the umbra village.

what do you mean to more pec and ped in loot? luckily pvp still rewards ped.
ahh well, let me buy some orange paint at tt and a punisher from the trader at zychon.

what do you mean I can't trap a mob and sweat it anymore, let's use the server bug to trap some spiders.
why is stormer complaining about trapping mobs? because he's got shadow and thinks it's unfair.

and this one "try you hand on crafting...". still stuck in my head after all these years. Still miss the RL ads too.
also "bad loots, bad loots, what you gonna do if they come for you..."

hmm, now I realize why I returned to this game. Too much funny nonsense.
also invisible mobs before cryengine, mining vains. running away from your bomb, manually clicking every shot, drill or craft attempt.

Did you know that clicking is slower than pressing the key in reload time? and you can trap and scan a drone over and over.

well, you used to anyway. Also was called PE back then and you had to craft clothing with animal skin to texture them. and nobody could paint higher colors but an MA avatar gave higher colored clothing away. Also mobs had underwear and bra's in loot, together with a shit ton of items.
ESI where 12.5ped.

ahh, when you died you were a ghost and could find new tp (not toilet paper btw).
also you could outrun an atrox .

no regen meant ambu where easy to kill, same with trox.

okay, I stop now.

those.... were.... the.... days, my friend, [I then sing] (why did they have to end)? For some they even ended before I arrived, I guess ;)

My claim is half way up a cliff and I can't get to it. Spends 3 hours trying to slide down cliff to land on top of claim worth 5 ped cos your not gonna let it go.

Tell me you have been playing Entropia for way too long without telling me you have been playing Entropia for way too long...

Something to get this going:
"Selling full set Shogun F, all 6 pieces full tt, at the boxes"
You get 90% in the long term ...

- so long as you only do coloring

index.php

Selling force nexus 500%

What! So if the Tiering fails the armour part is lost, who thought this up? Missing Jaguar shin guard...

So Polished Chrome is awesome, oh wait an update destroyed it many year ago and it still looks shit

When did those yellow walls go at PA?

Damn .. did I get across the server boarder?

NOOOOOOO.. now i gotta try getting past that atrax again ..

Buying sweat @ boxes

and one more.

ahhh the egg.

Selling high TT ESI 115%

Look at that Neverdie finally got his money back.

==================
Look at that Deathifier finally got his money back....

-----------------------------
Look at that there are stocks I can buy in this game...

Last edited:
"Wow, I just killed this Bristlehog Provider and looted this weird pistol, Korss H400. what on earth does the (L) mean???"

Hey, they have a stock exchange in here, I wonder when they are going to turn that on?!?

Back