Help: Tell me you have been playing Entropia for way too long without telling me you have been playing Entropia for way too long...

My Gold Card has gone kinda yellow'y

index.php

Someone's doing giveaways in Cape Corinth? Better tp there!

Oh, I'm stuck and can't move. Wait everyone is stuck and can't move.

Time to file a support case and wait so we can get unstuck xD!

I went bip in the skit
There's the one I was looking for. haha.

I particularly remember spending a lot of time sweating at a crazily overpopulated spot near Billy's where there was always someone running a bot in pixie, fapping while a diripi attacked them.

Have you seen this new PROJECT ENTROPIA video with Sayah King yet? Wow. She's hot. I want to play this game!

Last edited:
Crap, I got outbid on one of the Amethera LA's that were just released. Sold for 6.5k... These people are crazy bidding that high!

I'm sure glad I sold my flat Amethera LA's before they got terraformed to shit with the new graphic release, hunting in those mountains is going to be fubar. Sorry Akoz...

Sure, I can give you a lift to the Crystal Palace, but my hangers way south of Cape Corinth, you're going to have to be able to survive the Atrox battles to get to it :)

index.php

Couple things :

"Ahhh... the Egg."

I can also tell the maturity of an Atrox at 100m without putting them in the cross hairs.

I was mad at the state of CND so I left a little message for the owner :) 2010

When being a PC gamer was like , couldnt wait to get home from work fast enough to play PC games .
Also dreamt about playing while asleep as you had to sleep 6-7 hours to be able to function at work .

ps , Still working , playing a lot less

Taking 50(?) dmg from the pink water
Somethings odd about these pink water pools, there's people standing in them taking damage from them, but they just keep fapping and not getting out of the pink water. I asked if they needed any help in chat, but they just ignored me, they been there all night. Weird.

how do I quit?

Reactions: Mac
WTF is this map?!? Where is this place?

index.php

I frig’n miss that map 😭!!!

I explored all of it and could tell you millions of views that are gone and never to be seen again…. The worst part of the engine upgrade was losing this map… And we are going to do it again…. 😭

I frig’n miss that map 😭!!!

I explored all of it and could tell you millions of views that are gone and never to be seen again…. The worst part of the engine upgrade was losing this map… And we are going to do it again…. 😭
wen Project Entropia Classic?

• Love
Reactions: jak
There was environment damage? (other than falling)
Taking 50(?) dmg from the pink water

50 dmg indeed. I sometimes got my mining claims in it, you only had a few seconds to extract before you died. I was not one with a modfap and Mammoth wasn't my find size either. ;)

index.php

Selling sweat 4 pec per bottle

Back