Help: Tell me you have been playing Entropia for way too long without telling me you have been playing Entropia for way too long...

A: Lets go do some revive killing Falxes with out opallos :)

B: some guys sweeting big Spiders at Hadesheim, lets join them - its fun

index.php

That Neverdie guy is pretty cool.
Almost 160 replies, nice one, keep them coming, love to read them.

Also this post by addz has the highest like and reaction count, its sneaky, I see what you did there! :)

Stoopid Humanz!
I know there was a screen shot of those signs around here somewhere, but I could not find it with the search features, so many broken image links on this site :(

Meet me by the sun bathing skeleton...

I know there was a screen shot of those signs around here somewhere, but I could not find it with the search features, so many broken image links on this site :(
Closest I can find is this - it is on the sign by the building...
index.php

I think I have a pic of some of the graffiti at Hades somewhere...

Reactions: Mac
when you tell your wife to say "don't sweat me" and "i ain't seen your name in the hall of fame" to get you into the mood

I might have been a stupid kid but i recall not being able to change passwords waaay back when, i had something like "QrgS1tk8" super easy to remember

1024x768 is the truth the light and the way

Random remains of robot wars strewn about the landscape and a display screen in the corridors of Zychion with the back story scrolling

"This creature did not carry any loot."

Last edited:
Rainbow Fog

i played such a long time that my autoclicker asked for a pause yesterday

Back