Tell Us, what Vehicle you drive in Real life.

index.php

Volkswagen ID4 since december last year.

I'm a full electric eco motherf#cker

Looks nice and all, especially the interior, it's like a spaceship!
...and I hate it.

Company car, so no choice. Cheap though, so that's good.
But I do miss the smell of petrol in the morning!
No longer being able to rev when standing in front of a stoplight.

Driving electric just isn't real driving.

Has "lane assist".
Why???
For dumbasses who don't know how to drive??

"Road sign recognition"
Damn, that's irritating!! The car that's deciding for you how you should drive.

Always range stress!!! Petrol stations everywhere, but charging is a b!tch!

I miss my old and trusty skoda diesel. At least that gave some driving experience.

Last edited:
ooooops. double post.

I drive a mod merc.

Really, I do.

Mercedes ML63 AMG. The one with the 6.3 liter V8 with 510HP, no turbos as there is no replacement for cubic displacement.

Best car I ever owned. And I dont notice it consumes 20 liters of premium fuel per 100 kilometers, as I fill the gas tank for just 100 Euros at a time.

Kinda like my deposit scheme, now that I think of it.

I drive a mod merc.

Really, I do.

Mercedes ML63 AMG. The one with the 6.3 liter V8 with 510HP, no turbos as there is no replacement for cubic displacement.

Best car I ever owned. And I dont notice it consumes 20 liters of premium fuel per 100 kilometers, as I fill the gas tank for just 100 Euros at a time.

Kinda like my deposit scheme, now that I think of it.

I can only look (and listen) in envy as 6,3L V8 ROARSSSS by!
Make the ground shake.

The sound is just lovely!!

But yeah, quite thirsty engines they are :drink:

Nissan Leaf⚡
you guys still driving gasoline cars???!
HELLO its 2021!!! :D

(jk jk jk lol)

Volkswagen ID4 since december last year.

I'm a full electric eco motherf#cker

Looks nice and all, especially the interior, it's like a spaceship!
...and I hate it.

Company car, so no choice. Cheap though, so that's good.
But I do miss the smell of petrol in the morning!
No longer being able to rev when standing in front of a stoplight.

Driving electric just isn't real driving.

Has "lane assist".
Why???
For dumbasses who don't know how to drive??

"Road sign recognition"
Damn, that's irritating!! The car that's deciding for you how you should drive.

Always range stress!!! Petrol stations everywhere, but charging is a b!tch!

I miss my old and trusty skoda diesel. At least that gave some driving experience.

In the not so distant future none of us will drive ourselves.

In the not so distant future none of us will drive ourselves.

yes, but until then I will drive myself!

Otherwise I would have just taken the bus already.

In the not so distant future we will also only eat synthetic sh!t. Doesnt mean I already have to start doing that now ;)

Nissan Leaf⚡

(jk jk jk lol)

Yeah, it's 2021, why drive on gasoline, when you can also drive on coal powered electric cars :p

Yeah, it's 2021, why drive on gasoline, when you can also drive on coal powered electric cars :p

Well, driving an electric vehicle using coal-based electricity is still better from a co2-perspective than driving on gasoline.

BMW e46
Thinking I might upgrade to another e46 xD

Also own Dacia Duster, Ford Focus, Aprilia SR50 & Keyway Suplerlight.

index.php

Nissan Leaf⚡

(jk jk jk lol)

Yes, some people would like to drive more than 50 miles at a time.

It's all about the toys, right?

I ordered a Eurobik bike in March. As the saying goes, both a means of transportation and health benefits. To me, riding a bike is much cooler than running on foot. After jogging, the joints hurt, but after the bike there are no such problems. In principle, even in the gym, when I move on to cardio training, I prefer an ellipsoid to a treadmill.

All you electric fans are a little misguided - "Lithium Batteries' Dirty Secret: Manufacturing Them Leaves Massive Carbon Footprint. Once in operation, electric cars certainly reduce your carbon footprint, but making the lithium-ion batteries could emit 74% more CO2 than for conventional cars." OK here is a story. My petrol burning VW camper van is 40 years old. It's manufacturing carbon footprint ended in 1980. Despite its age and emissions, it is more sustainable to continue driving and maintaining it than building a new Tesla. Lithum ion batteries use materials that have to be shipped from various locations in the world to create the battery in the first place. It looks as if after 10 years or 100,000 miles they cannot maintain their charge, I know this as I have used VAPE batteries for the last 8 years (same technology) and they have a limited number of recharge cycles. Maybe the materials can be recycled after they stop retaining a charge, but a modern petrol engine is easily capable of going 100,000 miles or more. I accept that electric cars are the way forward but their current manufacture is not green at all. Anyway I live in London so I mainly ride a bike. If you are really interested read this :

HaHa Space Janitor - I am with you on that one, I would also like to point out that a few years ago I was hit by a Prius that made no sound as it moved away from the kerb

I think I would go electric when they got perpetual recharging on the go wherever you park and for free ffs.

I think I would go electric when they got perpetual recharging on the go wherever you park and for free ffs.
This may not be quite as impossible as it sounds. The price for that will be that you are identified and traced wherever you go. No more little secrets. The business model already runs successfully on the internet.

On topic, a 1987 Saab 900. Freed of road tax due to veteran status (>= 30 years). Should the need or desire arise to change or add another one, it will likely only get older.

Btw you save the environment by consuming less, not by running after every new thing they're trying to sell you even with the green argument. Thanks to the previous poster who already pointed out what they're not telling you. Sheesh, it is 2021 and people believe their government and media. Again...

Torque and Power

Back