Tell Us, what Vehicle you drive in Real life.

index.php

In the UK I drive a vintage Jag which I can't let go of it yet for sentimental reasons. In the States a Mercedes SL550 convertible but I do not have a picture of it and have not been state side for over a year so it is gathering dust in my garage.

car.jpg

I've bought a few new cars in the past, but now I just lease them for 3 years then hand them back. Current one is VW Sharan. Great for kids and dogs.

I've never been much of a petrol head though. So no cool car pics from me.

Awesome shot! What is more important here - a car or a rainbow? The car is luxurious, but the rainbow is just incredible!

I was driving through Montana on my way back home and saw this rainbow, I had to pull over on the side of the highway and take a picture and at the last minute decided to capture the car in the picture as well :)

I was driving through Montana on my way back home and saw this rainbow, I had to pull over on the side of the highway and take a picture and at the last minute decided to capture the car in the picture as well :)

Clear. The photo turned out wonderful, and most importantly, it can be assessed in different ways, accents can be placed in different ways. Someone will first of all pay attention to the car, and someone to the rainbow.

Awesome shot! What is more important here - a car or a rainbow? The car is luxurious, but the rainbow is just incredible!
It;s Eurovision songcontest week this week, I would say the rainbow!

AUDI of course...........best a 1.8 Turbo, Its sufficient aleven though as it is a family car. It's the exceptional aleven though that i really like approximately Audi.

Nothing fancy, just a little French car Renault Twingo 2 from 2008.

As long as it brings me from Point A to Point B that's fine... :sneaky:

twingo2-2008.png

I currently drive a Tacoma TRD OR "Taco". So far I am digging it. By far one of my favorite vehicles. I still need to upgrade the suspension and add a couple other mods this year.
index.php

Here is a guide about truck waterproof seat covers.
I, too, drive a Jeep Wrangler. I adore the vehicle. It's amazing to be able to take the top and doors off in the summer.

It's not the most practical car I've ever owned (no storage capacity, no room for passengers, doesn't move fast, gets poor gas mileage, and can't tow much), but it's by far the most entertaining.

Im a HD lover, mostly use this toys to move in this crowded city , but have a couple babys too:

Camaro Fifty anniversary v6
index.php

Mustang v8
index.php

And my loved bikes : Fat Boy ,Fat Bob, Iron and 48
index.php

index.php

Sadly now i need to sell a couple, my family its growing very fast and need a big car to fit all on it :p.

My Truck is my hobby. This is an update so far. Ive replaced the right rearview mirror. Angry-bird headlamp inserts and HEKO wind shields on the windows on the sides. Purelly because when it rains, water drips on my side windows leaving streaks. Now thats sorted.

The next stage, 4 CM suspension lift, extreme off-road larger tires and steel rims, which includes spacers which pushed all wheels aproximatellt 2 to 3 cm out on the sides. Now that will give her a beastly look. I also intend to replace the eaxaust also, with rust proof steel exaust. Others things I want to do is replace all interior seats with leather seats,, CB-radion instalation and radio upgrade. Some decals will be also replaced.

Thats about what I can come up with. Will keep this updated over time. Cheers all. ♥

index.php

All modifications you see, I did myself. I bought this vehicle second-hand stock.

index.php

Last edited:
Cars in order from what I’ve owned

2000dodge neon(frame literally rusted in half)
2004 nissan altima(gave to an ex cause her jeep was dog shit even for nissan standards)
2019 ford fiesta(sold to carvana for more than I paid new)
2008 ford mustang dark candy apple red(bought 6400 during covid, vandalized and totaled but got reconstructed, insurance gave 9300(thanks covid) and then sold a year later for 6500)
1997 Honda Civic(needed a city car I was okay with getting vandalized cause parts are cheap and easy to find. Bought $1500, sold for $1500 2 years later)
2023 mustang gt prem is eruption green(profit from other mustang helps lessen the sting from depreciation happening with cars again)

Yes some cars overlap, moved a few times in between, but for 2 weeks had both mustangs and the civic and I’m like where tf do I put these things??? Hence selling 2 of them :(

I miss my 08 so badly. I’d buy it back from who I bought it from right now.

Next car either a 67-72 mustang, 01-04 C5 vette, new ford maverick hybrid, or like some early 2000s Toyota solara lol

Last edited:
All you electric fans are a little misguided - "Lithium Batteries' Dirty Secret: Manufacturing Them Leaves Massive Carbon Footprint. Once in operation, electric cars certainly reduce your carbon footprint, but making the lithium-ion batteries could emit 74% more CO2 than for conventional cars." OK here is a story. My petrol burning VW camper van is 40 years old. It's manufacturing carbon footprint ended in 1980. Despite its age and emissions, it is more sustainable to continue driving and maintaining it than building a new Tesla. Lithum ion batteries use materials that have to be shipped from various locations in the world to create the battery in the first place. It looks as if after 10 years or 100,000 miles they cannot maintain their charge, I know this as I have used VAPE batteries for the last 8 years (same technology) and they have a limited number of recharge cycles. Maybe the materials can be recycled after they stop retaining a charge, but a modern petrol engine is easily capable of going 100,000 miles or more. I accept that electric cars are the way forward but their current manufacture is not green at all. Anyway I live in London so I mainly ride a bike. If you are really interested read this :

and a Diesel from that era you might as well be able to drive with vegetable oil/bio diesel

Hyundai i30 (2015)
I recenly drove a brand new i20 lease car, for work. Just for three months or so. Awesome little car. Heated seats, airco, cruise control and damn fast too. I pushed it at night on the highway up to 170 -180 kmph, during night shifts.

Back