Tell your story and have the chance to win a thermos!

Status
joined in 2005 (or 2006), played for a few years, didn't have any money, and had to withdraw for fixing the car
years went by, tried again, sold all skills, and cashed out once again
started again in 2018 thanks to the new mayhem system and loot 2.0
now they have ruined mayhems but I am still here for some strange reason
where is my thermos?

I started sweating on May 22 , 2006 ....

I started playing Entropia Universe more than 10 years ago. There was an article about very expensive items sold in a video game for real money and I decided to check out the game. I didn't win any expensive items, but I still remember the first TP runs on Calypso and the Atrox team hunts as a new player with no armor. I also remember how I got stuck on a Revive terminal, with no Teleports near, no skill, no armor, only strong robots all around and what got me out was - the great players and friends in my Society.

Randomly started 20 years ago, randomly invested, randomly played that random game.

This is my story.

Andreas Bubba Mayhem was a notorious smuggler in the galaxy, with a reputation for getting the job done no matter what the cost. He was feared by many and respected by few, but he always got what he wanted in the end.

His love affair with the Entropia Universe began when he discovered the planet Calypso. With its abundant resources and thriving economy, it was the perfect place for him to make a fortune. Andreas Bubba Mayhem quickly rose to the top, slaughtering the alien life on the planet and making a name for himself as a ruthless trader.

However, his success was short-lived. As more and more traders flooded into the galaxy, the competition became fierce. Andreas Bubba Mayhem found himself at odds with the greedy traders who were only interested in their own profits, and he developed a deep hatred for them.

As he struggled to maintain his status as a top trader, Andreas Bubba Mayhem became increasingly disillusioned with the Entropia Universe. He began to see it as a corrupt and flawed system, one that favored the rich and powerful and left the rest behind.

But then, a glimmer of hope appeared on the horizon. Andreas Bubba Mayhem met a group of smugglers on the planet Arkadia, and they offered him a chance to join their ranks. He jumped at the opportunity, feeling like he had finally found a way to fight back against the corrupt system he so despised.

Since joining the smugglers, Andreas Bubba Mayhem has gone into hiding, biding his time and waiting for the perfect moment to strike back at the alien life of all the planets in the Entropia Universe. He knows that his success is far from guaranteed, and that the odds are stacked against him. But he also knows that he has nothing left to lose, and that his hatred for the greedy traders and corrupt system that had once held him down burns stronger than ever.

As he waits for his moment to strike, Andreas Bubba Mayhem spends his days traveling the galaxy, exploring new stars and planets, and honing his skills with laser and bullet guns. He knows that the road ahead will be long and difficult, but he is determined to see it through to the end, no matter what it takes.

I think the winners for this may be announced today? Best of luck to everyone who submitted their Entropia story and why they play this game. Quite a few of you helped bring back some really fun nostalgia of the good ol' days!

I'm thinking my own story might inspire several screen writers.

Thank you to everyone who participated in our giveaway! We're grateful for each and everyone of you and your enthusiasm has been amazing! Without further ado, we're excited to announce the three lucky winners:

- @Kain Dewey Fall

- @AxeMurderer

- @David Joker Potanus

Congratulations to our winners, and thank you again to all who took part!

Status
Back