Telza-Tame ~ RDI Pet taming services

Alainax

Elite
Bonnie
Congratulations on acquiring your [Lock Capacitor]! We know that would have been a hard slog!

Whether you plan to keep the pet for yourself or sell it on, if the thought of running a C1 is not for you - we have solutions.

Selling the [Lock Capacitor] is always an option, but often the potential buyers may ask to buy the pet instead, that's where we come in. Leave the hassle to us, and our team will run the C1 on your behalf, bringing home a brand new Tezla-pup.

To keep everything as simple as possible, we will use all of our own equipment, ammo & C1 Keys etc.

The price for the service is currently a fixed price of 500ped.

We have provided this service through word of mouth until now, and have united several tezla-pups with their happy owners.

Prices and terms may be subject to change, contact in game to discuss.

(For clarity, this is for taming of the Tezlapod C/1 found in the Secret Laboratory C1 which becomes Tezlapod pet.)

Last edited:
If only i had the gear to do this i would be offering this myself.

Must say i went flawless! Love to "work" with ppl that understand the value of a good rep, cuz without it we are all domed....oh yeah...free bump!

Last edited:
Where can I loot a Lock Capacitor to then use your service?

Where can I loot a Lock Capacitor to then use your service?
So far it has been dropping (albeit rarely) from the boss of the wave event originally mentioned here -

Jak added some useful info here -

• Love
Reactions: jak
Great service! Helped me out a lot. And not a greedy one from first day.

Must say i went flawless! Love to "work" with ppl that understand the value of a good rep, cuz without it we are all domed....oh yeah...free bump!
The pleasure was ours, thank you for your trust in us, and the recommendation, appreciated :)
Great service! Helped me out a lot. And not a greedy one from first day.
Thank you for the kind commendation, an absolute pleasure doing business with you :) Could not be any smoother :)
Got finally my Tezla Pet whit this service.! Magnific Service.!
Thank you for your kind words! Was lovely to bring home that lovely tezla-pup to you :)

Happy new pet day to those who converted previously looted Lock Capacitors into Tezla pups, and may the odds be for ever in your favour to the current Tezla wave hunters!

Thank you to everyone who has used the service and your kind recommendations.

One of my favourite parts of running the RDI C1's for this service, is just how much our pets help us to get through it, (along with space skills + tools!), it seems so fitting that the Tezlapets would be of great use in the labs :)

Last edited:
Happy new pet day to those who converted previously looted Lock Capacitors into Tezla pups, and may the odds be for ever in your favour to the current Tezla wave hunters!

Thank you to everyone who has used the service and your kind recommendations.

One of my favourite parts of running the RDI C1's for this service, is just how much our pets help us to get through it, (along with space skills + tools!), it seems so fitting that the Tezlapets would be of great use in the labs :)
Can I join your team of running RDI? It is something i would like to do to get the backpack. I do have higher end gear at my disposal through my service, but I would definitely be the weakest of your group. Even if it is a one time thing so I can experience the instance it would be appreciated.(And definitely not on a run where you are being paid to get a Tezla pet because I do not want to jeopardize your service

Can I join your team of running RDI? It is something i would like to do to get the backpack. I do have higher end gear at my disposal through my service, but I would definitely be the weakest of your group. Even if it is a one time thing so I can experience the instance it would be appreciated.(And definitely not on a run where you are being paid to get a Tezla pet because I do not want to jeopardize your service
RDI Tours! Love the idea! Ill drop you a message next time we do a "fun" one :)

Let us take care of bringing home your Tezlapet out of the labs, hassle free :)

Congratulations to the lucky new owners of the awesome pets tamed recently.

If you are lucky enough to get the drop, but don't fancy running a C1, drop me a pm and let us handle the rest.

Congratulations to the lucky new owners of the awesome pets tamed recently.

If you are lucky enough to get the drop, but don't fancy running a C1, drop me a pm and let us handle the rest.
Todays my Birthday. Can I haz a tezla? Or a Tesla. Either works for me :)

Want to transform that Lock Capacitor into a pet in time for Mayhem? These wee guys will be awesome in Survival! Let us know :)

Tezla bump! Let us transform your Lock Capacitor into that super useful friend in Mayhem Survival!

With the increase in Moloch hunters at the moment, I thought it would best to post a polite bump to this thread. Good luck hunters, I would love to buy the arms if you loot them!

Will Merry Mayhem survival be the same as Halloween? Quite likley! In which case your Tezla Pet becomes invaluable!

You can loot the lock capacitor from the small tezla boss at the Tezla wave event north of fort medusa, no mission or entry required. Once you have that, bring it to us and we will do the rest!

Good Luck hunters!

• Love
Will Merry Mayhem survival be the same as Halloween? Quite likley! In which case your Tezla Pet becomes invaluable!

You can loot the lock capacitor from the small tezla boss at the Tezla wave event north of fort medusa, no mission or entry required. Once you have that, bring it to us and we will do the rest!

Good Luck hunters!
Merry Mayhem has been FFA and Annihilation the past years :)

Christmas bump!

index.php

New Year, New Tezla pet? Tezla tamers at your service, loot your lock capacitor in peace knowing the pet can be delivered directly to you - hassle free :love:

Haven't been advertising this one in a few months, but always around to Tezlatame if you need it!

Still time to be the proud owner of a new born Tezlapup in time for Halloween :) Gz to the new owner of this one, and ty for trusting us with bringing him home <3

index.php

Let us transform your Lock Capacitor into your best pet - hassle free, with discretion and efficiency. :handgun::whip:

Killed a few Gigantics recently, no luck for me on the Locks! Hope the odds will forever be in your favour!

If you find yourself lucky enough to have got one, let us take the worry out of running the RDI's and converting it to a pet.

Tezla tamers at your service.

Back