Society
The Ministry
Mary Mary J-Star
Sold, nothing to see here :)

Last edited:
Offer is noted :)

Still up for sale

Highest offer +1200

I know nothing about mining, are these good? If so why?

Also same question about the drill.

To be honest, im not the right person to answer that question either. Dont have that mutch knowlegde abouth mining. It has nice depth and i think its eco.

The drill is garbage. Uneco. Only advantage is "10% mining skill gain", terrible. You could say it's useful for the speed; I haven't compared it to RE-105 or anything. But if you're a serious miner looking to be eco, better to dish out another 1k and get an adjusted drill.

The finder can be useful in the right hands. Decent base depth means you need less enhancers to hit 800+ depth. It's mainly for convenience and precision depth control/testing.

Grabbing high depth (L) Finders is generally cheaper than using enhancers, but then you're reliant on the auction/crafters. Enhancers are generally easier to come by than a low priced Terramaster 6/7 (L) and they last a very long time on UL finders. Also you may not meet the skill requirement to use high level Terramasters, in which case enhancers/UL finder is your best option if you want to play around with high depth.

In terms of "is it eco?" well that's up for debate. Generally most seasoned miners will tell you finder decay is returned in loot so there is no such thing as an "eco " finder. This has yet to be proven with hard data, it's more of a consensus based on anecdotes.

To be perfectly honest, it's not much better than F-105. Unless you need that extra depth regularly and want to save a bit on enhancer burn.

Reactions: Mac

Same stats at Terramaster 3 (L) except this is (UL) Thats the only difference.

Good info

Thank you ZPF for the information, seems like you know your way around mining gear :)
The finder is still up for grab. Give me an offer, price reduced to +1300 :)

Last edited:
Back