Testing Ziplex TK320 OS at CND

I like the big finders becasue of the depth. I use a 2k on CND and i enjoy using it. I cannot say i find more rares, I think i found every rare up there espically after VU 10 came out they were easy to find till they switched it back. But i still use the big finders. :)

Go Gabnib go!!!

Get the ATH ( this is an order btw )

Interessant test, good to know when you're a miner.

The rumor that xeremite can be found N Wolverine is not correct. You will only find lyst, oil, and maybe a bit of copper. I strongly recommend people look for xere a few km W of Segna, or 1.5 km NW of Omega tp.

Don't forget to bring a mask and snorkel.

Thanks for the finder experiment, Gabriel

I've dropped some 22k bombs amped and unamped on CND with the tk320 and really and trully, my rarest find was kirtz and petonium. Biggest loot was a XXII Iron in dome 3 OA-104 amped.

On Amethera I did a lot better with the 320. I'm talking lots of Ruga, Adomasite, Zanderium, Tridenite, Xeremite and a little Redulite. Also I have found Meganite and Vesperdite but not in large quantities.

I have heard the OF-212 and OF-105 are the best for CND. Honestly, in my best period on CND I was using the TK120 and did superb on it. I recommend using the tk320 planet side and sticking with your OF-105 on cnd.

The rumor that xeremite can be found N Wolverine is not correct. You will only find lyst, oil, and maybe a bit of copper.

I found xere in the daikiba LA E of wolverine.

Back