Tetania's Grunion Run l April

Meculus

Elite
Blastoise Meculus Yarlboro

BIG Industries Proudly Presents:
header.jpg

Hunt Neconu and Atrax Towards your in game quests!!

----------------------------------------

Tetania's-by-the-Sea OLA19 has been overrun by Neconu!!
Clear the area while earning various bits of gear!!

----------------------------------------

Concept:

Achieve different items grinding through the Neconu at OLA19 and fulfilling the required tiers to unlock the gear you need to keep hunting. Amps, weapons, and faps will be awarded as you achieve different divisions mowing through the mass of Neconu on OLA19.

When:

April 1st 00:00 - April 30th 23:59

Where:

Event will take place within the boarders of OLA19

ola19_map.jpg

All globals must take place within the boarders of OLA19 to be counted in this event

TP located at: 35227, 26854
4 Neconu DNA ranging from Young to Old
Taxes @ 3.75%

Prizes:

The prizes below will be awarded for achieving the specified amounts of Neconu Globals

Division 1 (10 Globals): 10X Tier1 Damage Enhancers
Division 2 (20 Globals): 2x Shear XR70(L)
Division 3 (40 Globals): GeoTrek LP 485 Apis(L)
Division 4 (60 Globals): GeoTrek LP 485 Apis(L) + Vivo UR125(L)

All items will be full TT value

Prizes will be available at the end of april.

*Mining Counts too

Globals will be tracked by www.entropiatracker.com. Simply create an account there if you do not have one already, then register >>>HERE<<< for the event!!

footer.jpg

Last edited:
Top 5 Leader board
event_106.png

The above leader board does not represent all participants, please visit the following link to see the standing of all participants: EVENT FULL PARTICIPANT STANDING

Last edited:
do the globals add up or do they count in total?

its hard to global on neconu and i doubt someone gets 60 in 30 days

do the globals add up or do they count in total?

its hard to global on neconu and i doubt someone gets 60 in 30 days

Hi, it works like this, when you get to each stage you will win the prize for that number of globals. So, let's say you manage to score 30 globals during the month. You will win 10 Damage I enhancers for getting to 10 globals and the 2 Shear XR70s for getting to 20 globals, but nothing more because you would need to reach 40 globals for the next award. Hope that helps clear things up. :)

(Note also there are free events during the week to win ped, too. Globals scored during those events will also count toward this contest.)

Regards,

Ketch

Hi, it works like this, when you get to each stage you will win the prize for that number of globals. So, let's say you manage to score 30 globals during the month. You will win 10 Damage I enhancers for getting to 10 globals and the 2 Shear XR70s for getting to 20 globals, but nothing more because you would need to reach 40 globals for the next award. Hope that helps clear things up. :)

(Note also there are free events during the week to win ped, too. Globals scored during those events will also count toward this contest.)

Regards,

Ketch

That means you have to get 130 global (~4 global per day) to get all prizes.

This seems pretty impossible for me, because i just finished the Meat Grind event with 16+1 global. I made average 4 runs of 600 ped each week + decay, thats roughly 10k ped used during the month.

I would have to hunt and pay about 8 times that much to reach your set goal.

The scoreboard suggests a competition, does that mean only the one who got the most globals gets the prizes or does every particupant get a prize according to the globals he got?

Does mining count too?

Sorry, but i just want to be sure for what activities i use my money - events are like an investition in some way and maybe my questions help you to plan next event more accurate.

Waldi

This seems pretty impossible for me, because i just finished the Meat Grind event with 16+1 global. I made average 4 runs of 600 ped each week + decay, thats roughly 10k ped used during the month.

I would have to hunt and pay about 8 times that much to reach your set goal.

The scoreboard suggests a competition, does that mean only the one who got the most globals gets the prizes or does every particupant get a prize according to the globals he got?

Does mining count too?

Sorry, but i just want to be sure for what activities i use my money - events are like an investition in some way and maybe my questions help you to plan next event more accurate.

Waldi

Hey Waldi

To address a few of your concerns m8, first off mining does count, I updated the post to clear state this fact so that there is no confusion. The leaderboard is simply a way of showing how many globals have been achieved by each individual, the prizes are available to all who achieve these set amount of globals. As for the volume of globals, the event has been designed in a way to where you can achieve as much as you can with the time and peds available to you.

I've ran many events where globals have regularly exceeded 100 for the month (a rare few have passed 200), however I know that not everyone can achieve global rates this high in a given month and that's why I've structured this event to allow rewards for different levels of achievement.

Just to clarify, if you achieve any of the set amounts of globals you will be guaranteed the corresponding prizes even if another participant has already achieved them. Hopefully that answers your questions, let me know if I can further clarify anything for you :)

Waldi

Hi again,

You only need to get 60 globals to get all of the prizes. The rules state that pretty clearly, you seem to be applying Iron Mission completion standards to it. 10=10, 20=20, 40=40, 60=60, it is not 10+20+40+60. This contest is not an Iron mission. The mob (Neconu) is one that has an Iron Mission to do if you want, and this contest can be done while completing those missions. The Global count does not reset like an Iron Mission count does, the rules do not say the count resets anywhere. I am a pretty firm believer in attainable prizes and 60 globals in a month is very attainable, particularly by one working on the Neconu Iron Mission. You can also ignore the Iron Mission altogether and just try to earn some prizes to get more bang for your Ped. Tetania's Grunion Run is just a personal race against time (the end of the month) for prizes.

We are also running 1 hour free events during the month for ped prizes to make reaching those counts a little more interesting but this is where actual competition comes into it, you will need to get the highest hunting loot to win First Prize.

Regards,

Ketch

Thank you for this clear statement, Ketch!

I understood you first post that it would work like iron mission, that´s a big difference!

What´s the name of the additional competitions that count toward this event? I will be there, if i don´t have to work.

And also thank you Meculus for answering my questions.

Waldi

Congratulations Neo and Emma, I've got some prizes for you both!!!

Will be contacting you in game shortly, thanks for participating.

Back