FYI: Text alignment bug FIX

JohnCapital

Slayer
Society
Freelancer
John Teacher Capital
For those suffering with the titles of everything ingame showing in the upper left corner here's a fix for it:

• Open options
  • Go to Advanced
  • Change Shading to safe mode (if already in safe mode change to low)
  • Apply
  • Change Shading setting back to original setting
  • Apply and say OK
  • Relog

That should fix it for you. Doing adv. gfx changes then relogging has fixed both our computers, so I'm hoping it helps some of you too.

For those suffering with the titles of everything ingame showing in the upper left corner here's a fix for it:

• Open options
  • Go to Advanced
  • Change Shading to safe mode (if already in safe mode change to low)
  • Apply
  • Change Shading setting back to original setting
  • Apply and say OK
  • Relog

That should fix it for you. Doing adv. gfx changes then relogging has fixed both our computers, so I'm hoping it helps some of you too.

didn't work for me... ;/

its soo annoying, surely im not gonna hunt as much as usuall

I tried and it does not work for me.

I understand from talkking to others ingame it is Avatar specific so basically there is nothing we can do about it.

We are the "Choosen Ones" for whatever reasons.

:(

I was going to make some rude comments but it actually worked for me, so thanks!

Well didn't work for me unfortunately :confused: tried other settings aswell with relogs but nothing..but thnx 4 the help maybe works for others.

When you select the target it's correct again, but on mouse over target it's bugged again.

woops, double post

Yes, this is surely one of the more annoying bugs in the past year. I won't say THE most annoying, because strong declarations like that stick a thumb in God's eye. But bad, nonetheless. :mad:

Tried it but first time only half solution: it only showed text above object when i actived it. Second time i changed from high to low and reverse and that did the trick completely.

Thx for the solution. ( was very annoying bug ) + rep

trying different things nothing so far, will keep trying.

Funny how i did not have this yesterday and loged in and out many times , but login today and its buged :confused:

Back