FYI: Text left alignment > fixed

dandy

Old Alpha
Society
Supremacy Reign
Lucifer dandy Leon
After downloading completed of vu 11.4.4.63393 I got this bug.

I was welcome by a Scipulor by the mob name was out of sight to the left.

After a few minutes I fixed it by clearing Windows histor/cache and clean registry by CCleaner.exe

Here are some suggestions if you don't want to use ccleaner.

1: run Disk Clean, start/run/cleanmgr

2a: in Internet Explore/ Tools/ Internet Options/ Delete_files
2a: in Internet Explore/ Tools/ Internet Options/ Clear History
3: Empty Recycle bin

If it is still doesn't work then I would try ccleaner.

If using ccleaner, use it to clean registry and application histories.

Other option would be to create a new Windows user to use, this will give u a clean user account.

ps: I have not tested that the instructions would fix it without using ccleaner.

dandy

Thanks Dandy, worked for me :yay:

ok I got the problem again after today mini update.

I fixed it just by doing

1: disk cleanup (Start/Run --> cleanmgr)
2b: in Internet Explore/ Tools/ Internet Options/ Clear History

and no need ccleaner.

dandy

Didn´t had the text aligment bug before but now I do.

Plus when I operate my vehicle (hummer) my hat goes through the roof.

Already sent suport case, hope they can fix it soon.

Even the bugs are dynamic in this game! :(

That stuff did not fix the problem with my Nvidia GTS250.

Installing the latest drivers did.

well that all cant be ..

I logged in at a friends computer and with my account all is fine, but he gets the bug.
It seems that is somehow avatar related.

I have this problem always after 2nd login after reinstall, but not on my 2nd ava. This ccleaner solution is silly when you think about it and took some time to find a solution to me.

I managed to fix the text bug for my main avatar by deleting 'Entropia Universe\public_users_data\cache' folder and also 'Entropia Universe\public_users_data\shaders' folder. Those are in the folder you installed the game in.

This worked for me already on every login when before I would get the text align bug on the 2nd login every time. Only problem is that I have to delete those folders every time before the next login.

Edit: To clear that I've reinstalled already 5 times in two weeks because of this bug. Always 1st login after that works but 2nd login I have that bug.

Last edited:
I am stupid, thx for this thread, never figured out how to show my recycle bin in Vista till today, had over 20 gigs in there lol thx again. hope it solves the text bug when I log back in.

I reinstalled whole game when text bug first happened that fixed it. The text bug just came back so hope this is the problem.

I am stupid, thx for this thread, never figured out how to show my recycle bin in Vista till today, had over 20 gigs in there lol thx again. hope it solves the text bug when I log back in.

I reinstalled whole game when text bug first happened that fixed it. The text bug just came back so hope this is the problem.

Doubt it's about your recycle bin. :rolleyes: Try my solution if ccleaner won't fix it.

Fyi

Just so it is known that following Velox's method of removing the files solved the issue for me.

Divinity

CCleaner solution dont work for me. Any advice for this bug ?? How to repair ? :scratch2:

ok I got the problem again after today mini update.

I fixed it just by doing

1: disk cleanup (Start/Run --> cleanmgr)
2b: in Internet Explore/ Tools/ Internet Options/ Clear History

and no need ccleaner.

dandy

didn't work for me I'm afraid

Dude, this is a BUG, (mal-)coded by MA coders - why do you think you can fix that by "Empty your recycle bin"? Or cleaning the registry... people with next to zero knowledge about computers always tell you to "update your drivers" or "clean up your registry".

Registry cleaners = electronic snake oil, they change nothing but your perception.

In other games sometimes people find own fix but you have right here, MA must do this...

Dude, this is a BUG, (mal-)coded by MA coders - why do you think you can fix that by "Empty your recycle bin"? Or cleaning the registry... people with next to zero knowledge about computers always tell you to "update your drivers" or "clean up your registry".

Registry cleaners = electronic snake oil, they change nothing but your perception.

and what ever people bielive , it was working good before MA try to fix it...
This text alignement BUG is total new feature....SO MA put things back like before and it will work... or they give some diferent kind of test computeur to coder , so they can fix that shit...

Anyway , i will not decay my gun until i see the name and the HP of what i kill...

I have this problem always after 2nd login after reinstall, but not on my 2nd ava. This ccleaner solution is silly when you think about it and took some time to find a solution to me.

I managed to fix the text bug for my main avatar by deleting 'Entropia Universe\public_users_data\cache' folder and also 'Entropia Universe\public_users_data\shaders' folder. Those are in the folder you installed the game in.

This worked for me already on every login when before I would get the text align bug on the 2nd login every time. Only problem is that I have to delete those folders every time before the next login.

Edit: To clear that I've reinstalled already 5 times in two weeks because of this bug. Always 1st login after that works but 2nd login I have that bug.

I move those folders in other place work for me xD nice gj m8

Sorry for off-topic, but aren't 2nd ava's banned?

A re-log fixed it for me when it happened.

Sorry for off-topic, but aren't 2nd ava's banned?

A re-log fixed it for me when it happened.

Ye, I'm the only one that has one. :rolleyes: I created one to try out the Entropia Gateway and was useful for testing this bug now also. He's still there but if they want to ban me for that then so be it.

Re-log didn't fix it for me but deleting those two folders did.

Ye, I'm the only one that has one. :rolleyes: I created one to try out the Entropia Gateway and was useful for testing this bug now also. He's still there but if they want to ban me for that then so be it.

Re-log didn't fix it for me but deleting those two folders did.

I got a load of sh*t when I mentioned in another thread that I have 5 tracker accounts, wondered why the same people hadn't jumped on the bandwagon here, also, because others have 2nd ava's, doesn't mean it's allowed yet.

Other than getting more free gifts, I don't really see the problem with 2nd ava's, but rules are rules.

Back